543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
rink [m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2022 3:31:01 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi Cassel was still a normal woman outside of her usual activities of stealing, smuggling, and poaching Pokemon for the undercity. She wasn't always cold, dark and cruel. Sometimes, she was actually quite pleasant and.. normal.

A terrible skater, though. But she had a soft spot for the holidays, and someone from Rocket had just gifted her a nice pair of fluffy mittens. It would be a shame to not put them to good use, and yes, okay, every once in a while she does like to dress fluffy and feminine.

She still keeps the eyepatch though. Maybe that's why she's terrible out on the ice. At the present, however, the woman leans against the inside of the rink with her mittens cupped around her mouth and nose. She appears to be cold without something covering her neck.

mission: break the ice
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
rink [m]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2022 0:12:39 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie56"]
[attr="class","top"]

public appearances were a necessity for a man of gabriel's position. he was still working to secure the confidence of the people, despite being sworn in not too long ago. he didn't have the prestige of the other members, thus, he needed to make-up for it. so, when a man the size of an oak tree shows up, people take notice.
[break][break]
some approach, offering hand-shakes of congratulations, eager to get a picture or a word in with the councilman. he smiles, nodding dutifully, politely. through it all, he spots a familiar figure, cupping her face to ward against the cold. giving his excuse, he scates over, surprisingly nimble despite his titanic size.
[break][break]
"ms. cassel."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-salazzle"]

[newclass=".artie56"]--accent:#e45629; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie56 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie56 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie56 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie56 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie56 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
rink [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 15:51:55 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Something big enough to block out the sun approaches from her good side. The woman glances, at first disinterested and fleeting, only to do a quick double-take. Her hands drop from her cheeks and her face is rosy with the cold. Surprise is written in the quirk of her brows and she looks him up and down.

"Is it safe for you to be out on the ice? For the rest of society, I mean?"

She smirks, keeping surprisingly steady on her skates in spite of her lack of experience. She can't slip up now, that'd be humiliating.

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
rink [m]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2022 6:25:15 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie56"]
[attr="class","top"]

her comment wasn't unexpected. his own assistant expressed concerned for his safety, upon realizing where he was headed. instead, he chuckles, skating closer to the wall to steady himself.
[break][break]
"the only one at risk is myself," he exhales a small torrent of vapor, "it's a long fall from up here."
[break][break]
[break][break]
"i didn't take you for a skater, ms. cassel."

[newclass=".artie56 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie56 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie56 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie56 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
rink [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 23:51:45 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi smirks, chuckles, looks past the vapor that he exhales. He's funny for a businessman.

"And why's that? I always thought I had the legs for it."

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
rink [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 22:32:48 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie56"]
[attr="class","top"]

she did have the legs for it. not that'd he'd tell her that.
[break][break]
"it's not the legs i'm concerned with," he starts, taking another deep breathe, "but the patience." she was very hot-tempered. very passionate.
[break][break]
it wasn't a bad thing.
[break][break]
"but considered me surprised. that doesn't happen often."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rink [m]
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 3:43:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: