part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
dream sweet in sea major [rascal's plotter]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 7:39:39 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Quicksand:400,700|Raleway:400|Roboto:400,700]
[attr="class","dracAbout"]hi my name is rascal and i only made this plotter so i could get heart scales for the valentine's day event. if you're interested in my characters (why would you be) or with roleplaying with me (big mistake) then check out these dumb blurbs i bothered to write up and message me on discord to get something rolling.

[attr="class","dracPlotter"]

[newclass=.dracPlotter] --CHARACTER_ONE:#AC1C2C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_ONE .dracPlotFront img, .CHARACTER_ONE .dracPlotBody div b] border-color:var(--CHARACTER_ONE)!important; color:var(--CHARACTER_ONE)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_ONE .dracPlotAnimation, .CHARACTER_ONE .dracPlotBody div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:var(--CHARACTER_ONE)!important; [/newclass]

[attr="class","CHARACTER_ONE"]
[attr="class","dracPlotBox"]
[attr="class","dracPlotFront"]

bailey cooper

[attr="class","dracPlotBody"]

subtitle

lorem as the night deepens, it gets stronger the dark shadow overshadowing me, you better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run don’t let yourself get alone in the dark, don’t walk alone that moment, he opens his eyes, you better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run [break][break] yeah, when that moon hides behind the cloud yeah, He flies secretly yeah, he will target you who’s lonely, you better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run hold me trust me, hold my hand look at me love me, I’m protecting you [break][break]

seeking

what'cha lookin' for?

[attr="class","dracPlotAnimation"]

[newclass=.dracPlotter] --CHARACTER_TWO:#F8930C;[/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_TWO .dracPlotFront img, .CHARACTER_TWO .dracPlotBody div b] border-color:var(--CHARACTER_TWO)!important; color:var(--CHARACTER_TWO)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_TWO .dracPlotAnimation, .CHARACTER_TWO .dracPlotBody div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:var(--CHARACTER_TWO)!important; [/newclass]

[attr="class","CHARACTER_TWO"]

desmond kelley

subtitle

lorem Dracula-la-la-la-la Dracula-la-la-la-la you would be a bit thirsty, your heart might feel weird you are under fear now, You better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run yeah, the moment you feel that breath yeah, push him away quickly yeah, the more you acknowledge, the more he enjoys it, You better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run hold me trust me, hold my hand look at me love me, I’m protecting you Dracula-la-la-la-la Dracula, don’t look behind you Dracula You better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run Dracula, you have to follow the sun Dracula You better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run kiss me trust me, this isn’t a dream look at me love me, born again Dracula-la-la-la-la [break][break]

seeking

what'cha lookin' for?

[newclass=.dracPlotter] --CHARACTER_THREE:#EDB318;[/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_THREE .dracPlotFront img, .CHARACTER_THREE .dracPlotBody div b] border-color:var(--CHARACTER_THREE)!important; color:var(--CHARACTER_THREE)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.CHARACTER_THREE .dracPlotAnimation, .CHARACTER_THREE .dracPlotBody div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:var(--CHARACTER_THREE)!important; [/newclass]

[attr="class","CHARACTER_THREE"]

zacharias burke

subtitle

lorem as the night deepens, it gets stronger the dark shadow overshadowing me, you better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run don’t let yourself get alone in the dark, don’t walk alone that moment, he opens his eyes, you better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run [break][break] yeah, when that moon hides behind the cloud yeah, He flies secretly yeah, he will target you who’s lonely, you better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run hold me trust me, hold my hand look at me love me, I’m protecting you [break]

seeking

what'cha lookin' for?

[attr="class","dracCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.dracAbout] width:475px; padding:50px; background-color:#1f1f1f; color:#eee; font:10px verdana; text-align:justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotter] width:525px; padding:25px; display:flex; overflow:auto; background-color:#292929; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotBox] width:250px; height:225px; margin-right:25px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotFront] width:275px; height:225px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:#333; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotFront img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:10px; border:2px solid #ccc; position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotFront span] font:400 18px quicksand; color:#eaeaeaea; position:absolute; bottom:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotAnimation] background-color:#ccc; width:500px; height:500px; position:absolute; margin-top:200px; transition:1s ease; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); transition-delay:.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotBox:hover .dracPlotAnimation] margin-top:-250px; transition:.5s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotBody] width:230px; height:205px; background-color:#eee; position:absolute; z-index:1; top:10px; left:10px; opacity:0; transition:.5s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotBox:hover .dracPlotBody] opacity:1; transition:.5s ease; transition-delay:.5s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotBody div] margin:10px; height:185px; padding-right:10px; overflow:auto; font:400 11px/19px roboto; color:#6a6a6a; text-align:justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotBody div b] font:700 12px/15px quicksand; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotBody div h1] margin:0px; color:#aaa; font:400 15px quicksand; text-align:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotBody div h2] margin:0px; display:inline; font:400 10px/8px raleway; text-transform:lowercase; background-color:#ddd; padding:3px 7px; margin-left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotBody div::-webkit-scrollbar] width:11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotBody div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] border:5px solid #1f1f1f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotBody div::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#292929; border:5px solid #1f1f1f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotter::-webkit-scrollbar] height:11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotter::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] border:1px solid #292929; background-color:#1f1f1f; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracPlotter::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#292929; border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dracCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dracCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 7:42:29 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Honestly I really think it's about time someone developed a pokemon on pokemon dating app. First it started with relicanths, then the Luxrays, and now the Kommo os. That's right. I want to ship our Kommo os. Have a happy little Kommo o family. Well, what do you think? and Lucas are developing a line of pokemon suits and dresses that don't hinder the pokemon in any way shape or form.

「notes」

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 22:48:15 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
only nerds use tallyhall as plotter titles
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 14:38:28 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

+

i was going to shitpost for heart scales here because i'm procrastinating my legit posts anyways and the deadline is too close for my liking, buuuuuut i actually think it might be worth throwing out something semi-legit for you anyway. we kinda talked about it already but having it up in writing is nice too :>

i kinda imagine bailey and perse as those types of people who just keep running into each other (regirock raid, maybe a couple of threaded + off-screen missions or something?) and they kinda do get to this point of mutual understanding. unfortunately, perse is a massive enabler, which would do little to help with bailey's drinking but could result in some messy / funny threads??

there's also the other big wink wink thing, which would be super interesting to see play out and i'm exciteddddd. it also occurs to me that they're some of the few hoenn natives on the site iirc, so that probably adds another layer of mutual understanding?? idk

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 19:46:45 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar

H-haha this plotter still isn't even finished yet. Why the hell are you people posting here? Why am I replying to this instead of finishing it? Also, for the pokemon dating app? For this silly idea that you got? Kapow is Bailey's pride and joy so don't expect her to let any Kommo-o come up and try to win his heart--she'll have to earn Bailey's approval.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 19:53:59 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar

This is why is going to get my vote for councilman of the month.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2019 11:43:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
plot with me you godless thot.

teach bry to be Cool and Strong. take her for a ride on ur motorbike teehee.

teach her science cool dad man. bry's rly smart she just doesn't have a chance to utilize it in the areas she's smart in u feel

@zacharias who?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 21:37:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

do science things with lenora. maybe desmond actually works with her father a bit, since her dad helps with manufacturing tms?

des can be her second disappointed father figure. she can never have enough of those.

@zacharias

wow sure wish i knew Anything about this guy but since i don't guess we gotta just do a random mission thread
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 0:42:17 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar

bailey + dominic

so since we're rivals now and i need to make a martial arts pun for the endeavour, we might have to kick it up a notch in future threads. hahahahahaahahhaasfjhdsgs.

i want to beat up piggie smalls.