Pesky Poltergeist [Mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 23:19:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Ash stood just on the outside of the entrance to Mauville’s luxurious Mauville Hills with Prometheus who was sitting at her side tail wagging and looking up to his exasperated partner. And why was she so annoyed?

Well she had to suffer through being swarmed by the irritating complaints from not only the person who owns the apartment complex but some of the residents as well about their apparent ghost problems. The problem needed to be handled swiftly and with the utmost of care as to avoid any serious damage and more people finding out the place is “haunted”.

Honestly she wasn’t sure what was worse; the annoying ass rich people who wouldn’t shut up or the ghost Pokémon who were causing a ruckus, the answer being obvious. From what they told Ash it seemed that there wasn’t any serious damage, at least not yet.

Property damage for sure and plenty of people have been scared out of their mind but no one was harmed seriously. Ash didn’t have a moment to investigate in piece before she was bombarded. She waited for her partner on this job to show up before she went back to try and do her job. Maybe her partner could be used as a meat shield of a buffer to deal with the complaints, she was over it.

OOC:  
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 23:50:15 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]h
e was just passing by when he heard the cry of a townee. some ghost haunting of sorts happening? if there was a ghost-type that was being as playful and haunting, then this seemed like the job for an exorcist. not a dragon master, but how could he ignore the cry of the people? if he was going to get his name out there, then he needed to do it right! especially if he planned on living in hoenn for a bit.

[break][break]

he was told that he would be joined by another. mateo hoped that they were reliable, but then again he wasn't the type to lean on another. he was just glad to be apart of this with someone at least!

[break][break]

"hey!" he exclaimed, a wave toward the mistress who stood outside of their target home. "looks like we're doing this together, the name's mateo martinez! you can just call me mateo!" he stated with a confidant grin, hand extended toward the female. his sceptile stood behind, greeting the female with a bow.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
mission: you're not the one
[break]
tag: @marvelous2
[break]
notes: boop!

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 0:28:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Unfortunately Mateo would be catching Ash in a really sour mood so when he came up with all that energy the Redgrave had to control herself to avoid cussing him out. Prometheus on the hand seemed pretty jazzed about the arrival of Mateo and his Sceptile, it was nice to have energy that matched his own.

”Ash Redgrave.” She replied, as she took his hand for the shake. Before she could even blink she could hear the complex owner shrieking about some new problem. ”I swear to god I’m going to shove him through a wall.” She growled.

Her words were separated by a deep sigh before she began to make way towards the afflicted suite. ”Let’s get this over with.” The faster they got this over with the better. On their way, the resident of the home was standing outside of it waiting for Ash and Mateo along with the complex owner.

The two rushed over to the two, giving Ash the same old song and dance she had heard before which is why she was ignoring both of them. That and she were sure if she entertained the idea of speaking with them this place would soon be haunted by their ghosts.

They were squawking the typical words “How long was it going to take?!” “Why weren’t they taking this seriously?!” She ignored it all as she stepped into the suite. Much to Ash’s surprise, the inside of the suite wasn’t at all what was reported. The place was supposed to be in disarray with furniture flung about; electronics that were clearly unplugged were still operating….what the hell was going on?

She had half a mind to go out there and beat someone’s ass for lying to her but something felt off. There was an eerie feeling in the air, she couldn’t shake the feeling of being watched. And for whatever reason, a simple chair sitting on the other side of the room felt to be the source. ”Something feel off about all of this?”

OOC:  
Beware the chair!

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 0:51:23 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]h
e watched ash grow more irritated by the minute. it was pretty funny because of how irritated he usually got, but this was by far worse then his. as they ventured into the complex, there were signs of phantasmal behavior. "spooky. there's definitely a ghost here." he pointed to the chair.

"we just have to hit it where it hurts, right?" he stated with a confidant grin. "you know, the more angry you get the more you're probably riling it up?" mateo commented. sceptile nodding in agreement. "though i'm not one to talk considering i have the personality of a dragon-type myself." he snickered.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
[break]

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 1:39:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Unfortunately Mateo would be catching Ash in a really sour mood so when he came up with all that energy the Redgrave had to control herself to avoid cussing him out. Prometheus on the hand seemed pretty jazzed about the arrival of Mateo and his Sceptile, it was nice to have energy that matched his own.

Ash was staring daggers at Mateo for his angry comment but mainly because he was right. Well, she wasn’t sure if it was actually riling up the ghost but it would probably best to calm down and tackle the situation with a clear mind. ”Alright let’s go it your way then.” She replied motioning toward the chair.

Whatever ghost was in here wasn’t doing the best of jobs hiding, the chair was seemingly shaking in place a bit giving it away. ”You go for the attack and me along with Pro will pin it if it tries to escape.” The Growlithe at her side nodded in agreement.

That comment seemed to have some effect as the chair stopped moving. On closer inspection, Ash could see the chair’s shadow taking a different shape. She couldn’t tell what Pokémon it was exactly, too much of an awkward angle.

But the thing was definitely trying to escape, move from one piece of furniture to another. She nudged her Growlithe, getting the pup to notice was she was seeing. ”Alright Dragon-Man, blast away.” And the moment the ghost tried to move they’d blast it.

OOC:  
Beware the chair!

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 2:31:49 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
shadow?! "so it is a ghost-type, sceptile; mega drain!" leaf blade would be plausible, but considering it was a shadow acting with potential energy meshed into the surface. the seeds upon sceptile's back began to drain the creature of its ability to remain hidden. damaging it in the process and forcing it to reveal its true form. the pokemon emerging to be what would appear as no ordinary ghost-type, but a fierce and angry GENGAR.

[break][break]

"so you show yourself?" an astonished mateo would comment. "go for it, ash!" the gengar bgan to charge a shadow ball. preparing to retaliate with great despair.
[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 2:45:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A Gengar? Well that would answer what was causing this entire ruckus and why. Ghost types like Gengar love to cause mischief and chaos wherever they went and when people freak out it just feeds into it. They were also pesky little shits that were a pain in the ass to get rid of.

Luckily they had the ghost cornered with not many escape routes. And with the two Pokémon they had this would be an easy job. Mateo did his part without a hitch so now it was Ash’s turn to follow it up and take advantage of this opportunity.

”Pro! Don’t let it escape, Crunch and don’t let it go!” The Growlithe wasted no time as his trainer uttered an order to attack, lunging at the Gengar. The Gengar panicked, its focus was on Mateo and Sceptile without taking the pup into account so as the Growlithe lunged at the ghost and used Crunch the panicking Gengar unleashed its attack but it completely whiffed.

The most it did was damage the wall, something that Ash wasn’t concerned about. ”That would hold for long! Attack it while Pro’s got a hold of it.” Ghost types were slippery.

Even caught in the Growlithe’s grip it would be able to slip away shortly, luckily the damage was boosted given the typings. ”Flamethrower, Pro! While you still have it caught.” She was certain the ghost would slip away but with both Mateo’s Sceptile and Pro’s flamethrower that should be enough.

The Growlithe’s grip would ease as the flamethrower attack began but given the proximity of the two Pokémon there would be no way for it to escape.

OOC:  
Beware the chair!

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 3:03:51 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]n
ice! "sceptile, use leaf blade from the front!" energizing a green sickle upon it's right arm. while growlithe held it within its powerful jaws. sceptile would maneuver with a dash, slicing at it from the front side. "oh! the owner of the complex gave me a pokeball to catch it; get over here!" tossing the ball, it would smack the gengar atop of its head. ensnaring it and locking the ghost-type away. "you're under arrest!" looks like the owner got a new friend.

[break][break]

"nice job, watson!" he playfully called the brunette. a thumbs up and a beaming smile given to her. "this little guy wasn't as hard as they made him out to be." he chuckled. "i wonder...do you know why it was terrorizing this place? i mean, i know these guys can be mischievious. but of all the places to haunt..." this apartment wasn't as rundown as one may seem. perhaps the gengar was looking for a home to play in and chose this place? what was ash's thoughts?

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
[break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 4:19:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

”They say that sometimes ghosts and spirits are attracted to negative emotions and energy….and this place has plenty of that.” Ash smirked, letting that Watson comment slide. She was glad it was over, less time she had to spend here the better.

”Maybe it was feeding of the greed and stupidity of the person living here. Regardless since it’s bagged and tagged let’s get it out and ourselves of here.” If there were more hiding around or more popped up they sure as hell shouldn’t expect Ash to come back to help them. They can stay haunted for all she cared.

The owner and the person living here from earlier came rushing into the room, curious as to what the noise was all about. ”Great timing.” Ash said as she started to walk out of the apartment with Pro in line.

”It was a Gengar that was causing all of the trouble. Mateo and I managed to subdue and capture it so it shouldn’t be causing any more problems for you.” They asked the brunette their hundred questions but she ignored them, her job was done here. ”Nice working with you, Mateo.” Thank Arceus this didn’t turn into some big fiasco.

OOC:  
Beware the chair!

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 4:37:11 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]o
h she was smart! right on the money even. she was an interesting one to work with. "likewise, ash!" sceptile and mateo waved as she headed off. while staying behind to talk with the owner and the attendant of the apartment. "here you go! she pretty much gave you all you needed to know; i have to be somewhere, but..." tossing the pokeball into the owner's hand. he'd make way out of the complex, "glad we could help! come on sceptile!" sceptile followed in suit.

[break][break]
party:
[break]
[break]
[break]