the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat.
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
technicolored romance [ww/m]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 16:15:56 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

his arm moves to hold her when she scoots closer; the movement done almost without much thought to it.[break][break]

"i, uh, i try to always have a drink every new year. it's something the old man used to do, and i wanted to be like him, so it just became a thing."[break][break]

he smiles at the memory.[break][break]

"whiskey. no ice."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[newclass=".niko"]--accent:#716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 3:22:47 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie leaned against his chest, her own torso pushing close to him as his arm draped around her. Her head came to rest on his shoulder as she peered up at him.

"That's really cute. I used to be like that too. My first Pokemon had to be a fire-type, like my dad's."

She was almost jealous that he seemed to still look up to his father. However, the thought was quickly pushed aside.

"You know, I want to become stronger this year. Not just physically but with my Pokemon. I want to be able to protect what I care about," she said, her voice soft, as she traced a pattern into his skin with her finger.

Her gaze lowered.

"Like the kids in the gang. I want to keep them safe. I know you have your guys there too, but... I want to help as well. I want to be more than eye candy. I want to be useful."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 15:50:30 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

when she speaks, he listens, finding her voice soothing against the heat of the hot springs.[break][break]

"the fuck you talking about? you are useful, jessie."[break][break]

but he understands the need to become stronger — to be able to protect those closest to him. it's why he took up his position in the first place when he could've easily let them all fall.[break][break]

"how can i help?"

[newclass=".niko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".niko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 3:16:55 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Niko..."

Her heart ached. The way he spoke to her made her want to turn into a pile of goo, lay at his feet and beg to be carried. He said things that made her feel special.

"But how have I been useful?" she asked with genuine curiosity, her brows furrowed as she looked at him.

And then he offered to help. There it was again. This man, she decided, would be the death of her, one way or another. She paused, considering the options before she shifted, scooting to sit on his legs under the water. To meet his gaze head on. A rather precarious position, but she felt like she needed this.

"Help me train. Make me stronger. Anything. Break me if you have to. I want to keep your family safe," she said, her hands coming to cup his cheeks as she spoke about the gang.

"Please."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 9:02:59 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you've already done a lot for me and for the kids."[break][break]

how exactly, he's sure he doesn't have to say. it's something for her to realize on her own; all he can do is help guide her there.[break][break]

his hands move through warm waters, caressing her thighs as she sits on his legs.[break][break]

"we'll keep each other safe."[break][break]

but he nods.[break][break]

"okay. i'll help train you, but it ain't gonna be chill."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 21:14:27 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
She didn't find herself convinced, but she didn't push the topic further either. Rather, she glanced to the side as she considered what he'd said.

The kids and him.

Looking back as he ran his hands up her thighs, she hooked her legs around him to keep her stable, dropping her hands from his cheeks down his neck. They came to rest on his shoulders.

"Thank you. I'm not expecting you to go easy on me, you know."

A smirk crossed her lips. It wasn't like he ever did before. She leaned closer, her chest pushing close to his.

"Not like you've ever been gentle with me before," she teased.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 10:07:06 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"good! you shouldn't. when have i ever gone easy on you?"[break][break]

a couple of times if he's being honest, but his point still stands.[break][break]

he leans closer as well, appreciating her presence.[break][break]

"yeah? should i start being gentle now, then?"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 3:29:34 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"You sure as hell didn't when you dumped a mountain of snow on me in front of the kids. Fucker."

Of course, she couldn't help but laugh at the memory. The two of them running around like children themselves, seemingly free from the grip of their duties to Rocket or the gang for just a little while.

Sort of like now.

"Hmm... no. I like you the way you are. Rough and wild. Kind of my type," Jessie said with a knowing look, playing with a bit of his hair.

"It shows your passion, really. I think it's interesting."
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 6:05:19 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

definitely like now. it's easy to get lost in the moment, in their little warm bubble.[break][break]

"kind of?" he scoffs, "and here i was thinking i'm definitely your type."[break][break]

with a heavy sigh, he presses a kiss against her neck.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 18:19:18 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie couldn't fight an embarrassed blush on her cheeks, perhaps disguised as warmth from the hot springs. However, if her cheeks didn't give her away, her body language did.

"Why do you have to call me out like that? That's not fair, Niko."

However, she relaxed as he kissed her neck, dangling her arms over his shoulders.

"Then what about you? What's your type? Feisty and pink?" she teased.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 13:26:05 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"feisty and pink sounds an awful lot like you."[break][break]

words slip out between kisses, almost lost to the heat of the moment. but he does pause for a moment, pulling back just enough to peer up at her.[break][break]

"so, yes. that."

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 19:07:25 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Oh, really? Does it? I didn't think it did."

Of course she had to egg him on, drawing her hands up the length of his back as he continued to kiss her.

"Mm... kiss me, Niko," she whispered, touching his jaw to attempt to lead him to her face, where her lips awaited him.
close tab

played by

noodles

the manner gang
he/him
twenty-seven
december 13th
verdanturf
straight
gang leader
n/a
awards
506 posts
NIKO MANNER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @niko
NIKO MANNER
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 4:34:29 GMT
NIKO MANNER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niko"]
[attr="class","top"]

led by her touch, his lips meet hers, giving into her allure, and like the waters of the hot springs, his hands move with the heat of the moment, running along her thigh and up her back as he presses closer to her.[break][break]

pulling away for a moment, his lips snake into a grin as he whispers:[break][break]

"like that?"

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 21:01:58 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
He listened to her call, opting to not tease her and met her waiting lips. It was addicting, being near him, kissing him, feeling his touch.

Jessie couldn't tell if she was hot from the hot spring or simply from his presence.

She barely opened her eyes to look at him as he whispered to her, seeing that devilishly handsome smile on his lips. She couldn't help but match it as she rested her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes again as her lips brushed against his skin while she spoke.

"Perfect."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 6:52:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: