2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 12:25:58 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Bare feet softly pad over wooden floorboards, warmed by the golden, morning sun. His steps are uneven, staggered from struggling to pull a t-shirt over his head that’s made difficult by the cotton sticking to dewy skin.

Already Angelo had been for a jog along the Lilycove harbourside, returned and showered. But it’s a lazy kind of morning and as he finally frees himself, t-shirt wrangled on and damp brunette hair messy, there’s no urgency to make up for lost time.

There are no jobs lined up for today, after all.

Entering the kitchen, Angelo first makes his way to a small cupboard, giving the door three soft raps of his knuckles. Within, something slowly shuffles about and lets out a yawn.

Rise ‘n shine, Samuel Dross. We've got breakfast to make, before someone gets the cooking itch again.“ The pilot doesn’t wait for the Gulpin to emerge before he turns to the kettle, the coffee’s gravitational pull too powerful.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 14:05:30 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Oxygen burns through the walls of her throat as she leans back against the mast, wiping rapidly cooling sweat from her forehead. Morning sunlight collects on the curve of her collarbone and paints gold across her untamed mess of curls, but its faint warmth fails to chase away a creeping chill.

By her side, Dorado slumps against the mast, exhausted. The small cat huffs and puffs, straightening only when his captain peers down at him - chest proudly puffed out and pointy teeth glinting. The image is somewhat tarnished by Dorado's established bedraggled aesthetic, but Skyler still grins and reaches down to ruffle his fur.

"Breakfast?"

Unlike Angelo, Skyler's trek through the apartment is everything but subtle. A jacket is haphazardly thrown onto the couch, sneakers are kicked away at the entrance, and bare feet stomp over wooden floorboards in an unmistakable quest for food that can be heard a mile away.

"Morning, Angel baby..." The words are softer than they have any right to be, hummed against the back of Angelo's neck as two arms encircle his waist. Breathing in, Skyler allows a peaceful sort of contentment to take over. Silently basking in it like a lazy feline in the sun.

At least until her other senses wake up.

"Is that bacon?" Silver eyes peer down over Angelo's shoulder, mouth already salivating.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 15:17:54 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Within the kitchen, utensils clatter as they’re retrieved from cupboard depths. Water bubbles as the kettle boils and bacon sizzles, pleasantly popping and spitting in the pan.

A breakfast melody permeating a symphony of familiar scents he can’t help but become absorbed within. Relaxed and in his element, Angelo’s throat rumbles with a hum as he busies himself to the peaceful tune.

And yet her footfalls still break through.

Morning, sunshine.

Skyler’s arms looping around his waist is far from a surprise greeting, but Angelo still smiles down at the stovetop like warming butter for a quiet, savouring moment.

Morning, brat.” He adds to Dorado, less enthusiastically.

Cerulean eyes don’t break away from the two cuts of meat sizzling in the pan as his wife peeks over his shoulder, the thin line of his lips pointed downwards. “Well, what’s left of it anyway.

Turns out he’s not being conservative with the amount of bacon slices he’d laid out in the pan.

Sammy’s checking the back of the fridge, but it's looking like we might have to fight for it.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 15:57:52 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Dorado hisses at Angelo, fur fluffing up in feline irritation as his perfect morning is ruined by the pilot’s presence. His claws might remain sheathed, but golden eyes glare murder at the captain-stealing menace.

Tail whipping violently from side to side, he hops onto the closest chair-

-waiting for the Sotally Tober’s cook to make one mistake.

In the meanwhile, Skyler frowns down at the miserably empty pan. Angelo would be able to feel her muscles tense behind him, a prelude to whatever harebrained scheme she’s probably concocting.

"Fight, hm?" It should come as no surprise that Skyler doesn’t sound entirely displeased about the prospect. Perhaps a little too eager in fact, as a frisson of excitement sneaks into her voice. "Might as well give me all the bacon now, Angel." Words are deliberately drawn out against the shell of her husband’s ear, followed by a tantalizing rasp of teeth.

While her hand sneaks into the pan, uncaring for the sizzling heat, and attempts to steal one of the slices of bacon for herself.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 16:36:11 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
A smile cracks across his lips, satisfaction electric beneath his skin beyond that of teeth grating nicely against the edge of his ear.

And what would be the fun in that?

Just one little word and her attention – the atmosphere – takes a subtle shift. Skyler pressing herself against him with purred excitement, triggered by his call to competition.

And Angelo lives for it, leaning back into her warmth and tilting his chin to her with an inviting smile.

Even if it is just for a couple of blissfully smug seconds.

What – Fucking idiot, s'not even cooked yet!

Instantly his hand snatches towards the pan handle, pushing it away from outstretched fingers that reach for partly-raw bacon. Laughter automatically rips from his lungs in unrestrained amusement – he really shouldn’t be surprised.

Just try it, sunshine.” He playfully growls, calloused fingers encircling Skyler’s wrist as that elbow juts out towards her stomach, attempting to hold her at bay like some feral creature. “I reserve all rights to tell you 'I told you so' if you get food poisoning.

It’s then that Sammy plops out of the fridge and onto the floor with an unperturbed splat, returning from his mission, unfortunately, empty handed. Just in time to watch the first fight of the day…

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 17:41:18 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Angelo's alarm proves proves to be faster than her thieving ways, and the pan is snatched from under her sneaky fingers before she can escape with her tasty prize. He knows her too well, elbow reaching out to stop her from following after the bacon, which she does. Obviously.

Unbidden, a frustrated growl slips past her lips.

"Give me the bacon and no one gets hurt." Her smile does resemble something suspiciously close to feral, eyes glinting with equal parts amusement and a feverish thrill at the challenge he purrs her way. Each press of his fingertips on her wrist is like an electric current, travelling down her arm to feed into a low-simmering warmth.

Deliciously addictive.

So, of course, Skyler doesn't back down. Running her tongue along her bottom lip, the captain takes a step forward instead - slightly nudging into the space between Angelo's legs. "That's an invitation, Angel." It isn't poised like a question. It isn't meant to be. 

"You've seen me cook - and you think that would take me down?" Somehow, bacon becomes lower on her list of priorities as a hand slips down to linger just above the waist band of Angelo's jeans. A calloused digit slipping in to drag over the surface of the pilot's skin. 

And then her stomach makes itself known with a low rumble that cuts through the building tension.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 19:07:49 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Angelo barks out a laugh, drinking in Skyler’s words with an unrepentant, victorious flash of teeth directed over his shoulder. “So, you do acknowledge that your food is shit?

Triumph is short-lived however, as his barricade to the bacon is bypassed – in favour of him.

Warm fingertips dip beneath the edge of his jeans and like a dance, Angelo’s own touch reaches back. Grip on her wrist slackening to instead dig into her waist, short nails biting. Keeping Skyler there.

Heat flares beneath his skin, intoxicating and forever beckoning him to reach for the fire’s source.

This routine usually ends in their meal being burnt…

And every time Angelo would find himself uncaring to the cinders.

However they’re interrupted by the loud grumble of someone’s empty stomach and with a breath of amusement exhaled heavily through his nose, hunger flip-flops back to the other side of the coin.

Get over here.” With a subtle shift, an arm is easily draped over Skyler’s shoulders, tucking the sailor snugly against his side.

Returning to the stove, Angelo flips over a fatty strip with a pair of tongs to the alluring chorus of furious hisses.

How hungry are you, babe?” He asks, eyes remaining fixed on the bacon as he makes to turn over the second.

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 22:42:56 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
"Famished," Skyler replies.

She allows Angelo to tuck her against his side, silently relishing in the intimate closeness. Her arm sneaks around his waist, fingers casually dipping lower to where they can draw patterns on the skin above his hip, lazy-like. A remnant of electric tension lingers just under the surface, and Skyler is all too eager to feed it.

She can still feel Angelo's nails digging into the dip of her waist, the lustful darkening of cerulean eyes. Just because she's been distracted by one type of hunger doesn't mean she's forgotten the other.

Bacon sizzles invitingly on the pan, and Skyler idly looks around for- ah, coffee.

The mug rests on the countertop, steam waffling out of it to mix with the scent of cooking meat. Angelo's, no doubt. Shifting slightly, Skyler peers into the half-drunken contents before shamelessly reaching out and claiming it as her own.

Calloused digits descend past the waist band of Angelo's jeans, nails dragging feather-light over the flesh there. Leisurely retreating. Coming back. 

Skyler takes a sip of the coffee, lips parting in a pleased sigh. She'd never admit to it, much less to Angelo, but she'd kill for this coffee... For this whole breakfast, actually.

"Arceus, I needed this..."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 10:35:52 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Temptation never completely falls away, remnants lingering in subtle touches on skin even as hunger tugs their eyes to watch the slow progress of breakfast.

Skyler coaxes a shiver from him as blunt nails drag languidly over the skin beneath his jeans waistline, the teasing bringing about a knowing curl to the edge of Angelo's lips. Their shared longing no secret.

He reciprocates in kind with fingers rasping up her spine to the back of her neck, lightly squeezing. The brush of his thumb a promise that this would not be placed aside for long.

"Arceus, I needed this..."

It’s then that Angelo knows, as Skyler punctuates her desire with a blissful, coffee kissed sigh… that she’s going to end up with all of the damn bacon, too.

And that he’s going to willingly hand over.

Because he’s an idiot.

Resisting a weary sigh, fingertips reach towards the mug – his – in Skyler’s grip, pinching the top and coaxing it from her grasp so he can take a sip. Apparently, coffee was a communal affair, now.

Okay. I’ve got a deal for you.” He’s not going to come away from this with nothing, if he can help it. “Wanna hear it?

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 18:56:04 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Skyler offers no resistance when Angelo reaches for the mug, willingly parting with it if only because it'd technically been his to begin with. Most of the coffee was already gone, anyway.

Half of her mind lingers on the path he carves up the back of her neck, meandering fingertips teasing a shiver out of her. Eyes flutter. Her head tilts ever so slightly to the side, seeking more. A withheld breath is softly released, adding onto the growing awareness between the two of them - a silent, yet unashamed admission. 

If not for the bacon, she'd like to think that she would've already coaxed him into the bedroom. Or to the sofa. Or the countertop. It was closest.

And as Angelo squeezes the back of her neck and her nails sink greedily into the flesh of his hip, the possibility becomes increasingly more tempting. Bacon or no bacon.

"Huh? What?" Angelo's words register just enough for the captain to make sense of them, eyes blinking away a pleasant haze to focus on a sharp, familiar profile. Suspicion takes the form of narrowed eyes as Skyler hones in on the pilot's expression - or lack thereof. But it's a relentless sort of curiosity that ultimately draws her in.

"You better not be swindling me, Angel." The threat has no bite, not really, not when a wolfish eagerness curls the edge of her mouth. "Come on then, let's hear it."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 20:23:40 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Stay with me, sunshine.” Whispers are kissed against the shell of the captain’s ear, revealed when fingertips drag a languid course along her presented neck to brush golden waves aside.

One second. Two. Angelo’s lips linger, hesitating with heavy-lidded blues as he takes notice of her subtle head tilts and sweetly laden sighs.

It’s not just Skyler that’s being teased by meandering fingertips and sinking nails. Their unspoken anticipation threatening to hook his resolve.

Maybe, he thinks, he’d ask for something that would lead them to the countertop. Or the table. Or the floor. It wouldn’t be the first time.

Wolfish grins and sheathed threats break his ascent towards the clouds, Angelo’s lips cracking into a roguish grin of his own. Wicked intentions of another sort claiming its place at the forefront of his mind.

Never. You're getting off easy, really.

Untangling himself from Skyler, Angelo downs the last of his coffee before taking it back over to the kettle. Sammy has already refilled the water, enough for two, and he sets it to boil.

Half a mug was never going to satisfy him, even with the electric current shooting energy into his veins.

I’ll give you this round of bacon. And in return you go an’ pick up some more from the store, come back and I’ll have my breakfast.

He weaves back to the front of the stove, intentionally brushing past Skyler’s shoulder with a grin.

And you’ll do the dishes for a week!” He adds in quickly before she can reply, tongs pointed at her like a mischievous punctuation mark.

Or…” Pausing, Angelo reaches back to the frying pan to slide the bacon over the greasy base. Meat letting out a furious series of hisses as heady, tantalising steam wafts through the kitchen. Intentionally timed, when a troublesome smirk peeks.

You can say please. Choice is yours.

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 11:07:17 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
“Never. You're getting off easy, really.”

Skyler doesn't trust a single syllable of that sentence, especially when paired by an impish curl of tempting lips that hover just close enough to draw the captain's eyes, darkened silver tracing their edges hungrily. Before she can follow through, however, Angelo untangles himself from her.

Skyler seizes the chance to hoist herself up, plopping her butt down onto the counter and acquiring a few inches in the process.

"Thanks, Sammy. You're the best." Hers and the Gulpin's relationship is bumpy at best, so the captain does her best to make up for the disasters that inevitably explode in the kitchen by being extra nice on the days she isn't in a cooking mood. Which, thankfully, are most of them. 

The smell of cooking bacon waffles through the kitchen, rich and decadent. Hunger claws its way through her stomach, so when Angelo lays down his ridiculous terms she's mostly ammenable to pretty much everything. Just give her the food.

And then he asks her to say please.

Her mouth, which had been parted to offer a counter proposal, shuts so fast Angelo can probably hear the sound of gritting teeth. Stubborn refusal wells up like a rising tide, reflected in a furious flash of silver. And her lips remain stubbornly closed.

The first sign of trouble is the way her muscles relax. The second, the almost languid way she turns to look at Angelo, a wicked edge to the curl of her mouth. And the third is when she hooks a finger around his collar to bring him closer, sun-kissed legs casually framing his hips. 

Her breath shivers along the line of his jaw. And when the please falls from her lips, it's the sound of a plea best suited to the throes of passion, a breathy whisper that summons the images of intertwined bodies lost in each other.

Skyler leans back, triumph and challenge warring in the tilt of her chin as if to say: Oh, is this what you wanted?

What are you going to do with it?

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 19:29:24 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar

And just like that, he’s hooked.

Dragged by a single fingertip around his collar, Angelo follows the loose beckoning with only a languorous step as resistance. Willingly moving into the barricade of gorgeously long legs that take to framing him.

Imprisoned between sun kissed skin and held down beneath sharp, dangerous smiles, he’d contently stay.

Calloused palms grip the sides of Skyler's thighs, her breath tickling the scratchy angles of his jaw. He’d abandoned the cooking tongs behind, somewhere. Left to the aether along with breakfast. And the whole, damn kitchen.

It all disappears on the exhale of a single word.

Fuck…

He could leave it at that, he supposed. Savour the weightlessness as her breathy plea, a bewitching echo that summons images of clawing hands and desperate gasps, trails a shiver down his spine. Honour the deal.

But Angelo is nothing but greedy.

For her. For the insatiable satisfaction of stealing the last word. For her submission after a fight that frays their willpower to fragile, strained threads.

And, as his wife reclines away with a triumphant look painted across wild, breath-taking features, he’s especially greedy to claim that smile as his own.

Where are you going? He demands through nails biting firmly into the soft curvature of her thighs, dragging. Back towards the edge of the kitchen countertop. Back into the fight that she had so quickly assumed victory over. Back against him.

’Please’, what?

A smile kisses her neck next.

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 21:51:27 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
She'd stepped into this unspoken dance with the full knowledge that they would become irreparably tangled in it. That the bacon would turn to charcoal before they found themselves sated. That breakfast would find itself a very distant second to hungry kisses and the sound of hushed, desperate pleas.

Increasingly so as blunt nails sink a promise into the flesh of her thighs, dragging her back to the edge where Angelo waits with challenge-laced words that rasp, tempting, against the side of her throat.

And Skyler had never been one to back down from those. Or to play by the rules, hers or otherwise.

Digits sneak under his shirt, nails drawing a possessive path up a muscled, scar-ridden back. Bringing him closer to the involuntary arch of her back. 

Rationality hangs on by a thread, reduced to the feverish tempo of her heartbeat in her ears.

Her legs tighten their hold around Angelo's hips just as nails reach past the back of his neck to find purchase in short strands of brown. 

Silver flashes dangerously, and her hand closes into a fist. Holding tightly, unhurried, as the grip pulls him closer so that her next words are languidly whispered against his lips. A ragged plea.

"Please, Angel baby..." She can taste him on her words, endlessly alluring. Unfettered. Dangerous. Loving. Hers.

There's a brief flash of sharp teeth before she finishes her sentence.

"... Give me my fucking breakfast."
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
idiot [c]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 18:05:47 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
As individual selves unravel, frayed edges intertwine into one another to form messy, complex knots.

Drawn closer with nails scraping against his broad back, Angelo scarcely attempts to suppress the satisfied hum that exhales against the column of her kissed throat. Relishing in the burning trails Skyler leaves in her wake across his body, loving and wild.

A collaboration of passion and undoing and possession. Theirs.

At the behest of the spell she enchants against his lips, Angelo inches forward to claim a taste of the plea.

A desperate cry like that, Skyler should know, would see him bring the torment of suspending her before the fall to an end. So long as she repeats his name like it’s the only thing she can remember.

He’d have dragged her off the countertop had the ritual not been interrupted with a flash of sharp teeth.

Hers and his.

Aye, aye.

And yet Angelo makes no attempt to return to cooking duties.

Instead savouring the way he easily breaks the distance to capture her lips with a smile. In the heat beneath his fingers as rough hands find purchase on her waist, rasping on skin beneath her shirt.

Slithers of cerulean peek at Skyler, thin lines of ocean deep with intent. Containing a dare.

Kissing her, unhurried, until the scent of cinders invades his nose.

It’s not his breakfast that’s burning, after all.