Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
Porygon in 60 Seconds
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 17:29:58 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matilda"]

The sound of her footsteps can't be heard over the hustle and bustle of the department store. It was for the best, really; given her size, she could easily weave through the crowds and keep her eyes on the porygon calmly gliding to its next destination, wherever that may be.[break][break]

Rigel was silent, a surprising change of pace for him, but without looking Matilda could feel his intensity. At least he took things seriously when they were on a job. Dodging through a small crowd, Matilda emerges - and the porygon is nowhere to be seen. [break][break]

Dammit. Panting lightly with the effort of having chased the angular bird through several stores and floors of the building, Mattie takes a seat on the nearest bench. The sound of the water feature behind them was...well, as calming as it could be given the circumstances. [break][break]

Rigel mutters under his breath, but Matilda knows it's not entirely directed at her. She gives the small Pichu on her shoulder a little scritch on his head and reassures him. "Don't worry, we'll find it."

[break][break]

Mission: Data Leak [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.matilda]font:11px roboto;--accent:#db9dbd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda ]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
Porygon in 60 Seconds
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 0:06:15 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessica, on the other hand, really wasn't doing much that day. However, as she was going from shop to shop, enjoying her time browsing and picking out new clothes, she spotted someone running through the crowds.

Chasing... a Porygon?

What was that all about?

Really, curiosity got the best of her. She decided to abandon her shopping for now, beckoning her shiny Delphox to follow after her. Finn kept up with her at the jogging pace she set, seeing the woman sit down on a bench to rest.

"Hey. I couldn't help but notice you were chasing something... you okay?" she asked.
close tab

played by

Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
Porygon in 60 Seconds
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2022 2:55:41 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matilda"]

Rigel and Matilda look up at the woman at the same time, similar expressions on their faces. "Oh, yeah I'm alright. I was chasing that Porygon," Matilda gestures to the empty air where the Porygon had disappeared. "But it got away. I'm trying to catch it to keep it from bothering the businesses nearby, it's been wreaking havoc on the department stores." The Pichu on Mattie's shoulder gives her a look, and she smiles sheepishly. "There's also a reward. It's not much, but I don't have much so..." [break][break]

As soon as Matilda noticed the shiny Delphox she couldn't take her eyes off it. "Oh wow," she says breathily, partially in awe and partially because she hasn't quite caught her breath yet. "You're beautiful!" She tells the Delphox directly, clasping her hands together to avoid from reaching out and petting it.

[break][break]

[newclass=.matilda .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
Porygon in 60 Seconds
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 17:52:17 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
The word reward certainly caught Jessie's attention. She tilted her head, turning it to the direction the Porygon had wizzed off to.

"Hmm. I think I could try to help you out, if you want the help. It seems like a lot of work for one person."

Maybe she'd impress by catching it and bringing it back to Rocket HQ. She'd have to sneak it past this girl, though.

"Finn? He's a darling. He's my pride a joy."
close tab

played by

Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
Porygon in 60 Seconds
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 18:52:13 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matilda"]

Mattie nods in agreement at Jessie's offer of help. "It really is! I didn't think it would be this tough to catch one, but we've been following this guy for over an hour now and he keeps giving us the slip."[break][break]

Rigel hops off his Trainer's shoulder onto the bench and reaches his small hands out to Finn, a happy grin on his little face. Despite the size difference, Rigel was always happy to meet a new friend.[break][break]

With a huff of determination, Matilda stands and adjusts her small bag. "Alright, I lost it when it flew over those shops," Mattie says, standing next to Jessie and gesturing to the shops in mention.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
Porygon in 60 Seconds
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 2:01:41 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Well, two is better than one. Let's see what we can do, right?"

Jessie stood from her spot on the bench, stretching for a moment so she could get the aches from her muscles out. Finn regarded Mathilda's Pokemon with a wary expression.

"The shops? I know those places like the back of my hand. Come on!"
close tab

played by

Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
Porygon in 60 Seconds
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 8:36:15 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matilda"]

Realizing that her new companion was much more knowledgeable than herself, Mattie nods and scoops up Rigel, setting him on her shoulder as she heads off after Jessie. She stays quiet, her eyes peeled for the Porygon while also trying to keep an eye on Jessie to make sure she isn't making things more difficult for herself and her newfound partner. Rigel is surprisingly quiet as well, almost sensing the tension in the air as the group makes their way through the throngs of shoppers.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
Porygon in 60 Seconds
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 16:13:16 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie wandered through the crowd, her DELPHOX a beacon of color for Mathilda to follow if she lost the pink-haired girl. Honestly, it'd be difficult to lost either of them because they were so colorful.

Skimming around the area, a blue and red oblong creature caught her attention.

"Here! C'mon!"