Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
Matilda's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 23:22:47 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
Matilda Greenlaw

About
A recent immigrant to Hoenn, Matilda is still trying to get a feel for the new people and the new environment she's in. She misses her hometown, but has important things to do and new things to learn so that staves off the homesickness most days.

Friends
Having known since they first learned to walk, the two of them have been pretty close their whole lives. Matilda doesn't know anyone else in Hoenn, but she tends toward optimism and would love to make new friends!

Relationships
She hasn't had any long lasting relationships as she used to be very busy with work - who knows what (or who) she'll find in Hoenn to fill her days.

Enemies
While Matilda tends toward optimism, some people mistake her kindness for naivete. They would be very, very wrong.

Looking For
Shared storytelling is one of my absolute most favoritest things! Like Matilda, I too am always down to make new friends, so if you're interested in making cool stories with me/Matilda, please let me know and we can talk about some fun roles/directions we can go with things!

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
Matilda's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 0:23:06 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar

HEY! i'm here to raid your plotter and shake you down for plots. my two main muses at the moment are and though I think that we might be able to come up with something for as well? she's my 16-year-old florist working for miss in fallarbor.

I'm always a fan of friend plots and slice of life nice moments hanging out and stuff but uhhh if you have any ideas or prompt ideas you are looking to do hit me up in the dms on discord or on site or wherever. i am INTERESTED and I would love to meet and get to know miss matilda!!
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
Matilda's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 0:34:20 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Hey there! This character seems nice and Cast tripped me over this plotter....

I am actually crap at using or replying to plotters. But feel free to hit me up for plots in DMs or so. Especially my or need more plots and I have loads of muse for em!
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Matilda's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 0:38:47 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
CUTIE JESS 💕

I'll throw more concrete ideas at you in DMs, but I just wanted to say we should really do a thread with Mattie and Mars now that Deck the Halls is over! Maybe set before Excavator's Expedition? That'd be cool c':
I'm really glad you decided to join Hoenn, writing with you has been a JOY ;-; You're wonderful and so is Matilda and I wanna plot with you and GET DAT GOOD STORYTELLING GOING xx

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,687 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Matilda's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 22:41:11 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar

Hello there! I too enjoy some good storytelling. My character Andrea is an eccentric gal who wants to turn into a Pokemon, but she also loves making new friends. She's a Hoenn native, so she might be able to show Matilda around. Plus, the character is flexible enough to be inserted into all sorts of wacky situations. Feel free to hit me up in DM or on the discord server for plots. I'm down for any type of social thread and/or mission.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Matilda's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 1:57:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Hellooooo! I know and Matilda are already RP'ing our current thread, but I wanted to take this opportunity to see if you didn't want to plan out something more concrete for the future! I was thinking that during or after her tour of Remiel's draciary, maybe he could offer her a side hustle as a veterinarian for all the dragons that reside therein.

The two could spark a friendship around these dragons, I think, and she could even end up befriending Zekrom, too! At some point, when his secret identity as a Rocket Admin begins to leak, this can cause a whole mess of drama. =O