Fortuna [WW]
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 6:32:15 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"The...what? Oh-"[break][break]

A summer-green gaze shifts towards the swirling portal and the dizzying mass of eyes that lie within. The Unown swarm around Mars as though pulled by centripetal force, drawn into orbit around one constant, fixed point. It's nonsense, but it makes sense, somehow, for Mars to command them with such ease.[break][break]

It reminds her of a child building castles out of letter blocks. A soft chuckle breezes past peony-pink lips.[break][break]

"You did it," Luka remarks as she takes Mars' hand, slender digits trembling, curling a bit too tightly over his. Perhaps, like the Unown, she too is searching for a center of gravity. "I knew you could! And I think...i-if we can do this...we can do anything, you know?"[break][break]

To Mars, this might well be a nightmare. And it is. But it carries something else with it— hope like a beacon in the face of despair. Such a powerful thing, and dangerous for idealistic fools like her.[break][break]

She had been so eager to lay down her life, as though it were a paltry thing. Her existence had always felt so inconsequential; as transient as a flower petal on a spring breeze. It only occurs to her now that her life has meaning, the true and tangible ability to do good. To save people with more than a simple act of kindness or sweet sentiments.[break][break]

Luka casts her gaze behind them, catches the sight of curling dream mist just above the tree line. A wistful smile stitches itself onto her face, and with it comes the promise to keep living. To experience everything; joy and love and beauty, loss and pain and sorrow. To grow a garden from all of her wounds, plucking petals from a graveyard of buried hopes. To only be loving and kind, to forgive the world for how deeply it has hurt them.[break][break]

Facing the portal once more, Luka nods and gives Mars' hand a squeeze. They can handle whatever awaits them on the other side together.[break][break]

"Let's go home."[break][break]

- Reunion and Rescue ✓[break]
- Alphabet Orienting ✓[break]
- Lifelong Learners ✓[break]
- Death Stranding ✓[break]
- Unown Connoisseur ✓ [break]

- Outfit doodle[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.honey] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fortuna [WW]
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 22:01:57 GMT
shiv Avatar

THE FINALE

YOU RETURN TO THE QUIET OF GRANITE CAVE. "Father Winter" and his Unown-D is nowhere to be seen. At first, you wonder if you're truly home.

But the shrill cries of Zubat echo in the darkness. The periodic thud of a Nosepass' slow ambling steps punctuate shrouded cavern tunnels and paths reassure you in their eerie rhythms, that you are indeed where you need to be. Your home. Your own dimension.

Will you fight to protect it?

REWARDS