[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's seen this scene before, her eyes fluttering open and struggling to keep open against shining light, struggling further when she realises her vision is skewed. She's felt this pain before, that sensation of having her skin crawl with chills, pain flaring as new burns overlap with old scars left by other flames. When she reaches up to brush messy hair out of her face, she feels the bandages covering her right eye and sees the many more that wrap tightly around her limbs.
[break][break]
So Matias had really tried to kill Reiner... and in doing so, had hurt her too.
[break][break]
How strange. Just a few months back, she'd thought she could trust him and that he'd help her. But perhaps, his vision of helping her had differed too far from her own. And just what had it resulted in? An injured Reiner laying down in a bed beside hers, endless questions rising up from the deepest pools of her mind and the bitterness of betrayal upon her tongue.
[break][break]
But that hadn't been the only loss she'd suffered, had it? That memory that tears through her veil of unconsciousness and rips her back into the land of the living, the smell of blood so vividly engrained in her mind. That sight of falling before her very eyes - Falling, falling and never getting back up. Why hadn't he gotten back up? Where is he now? Why isn't he in the infirmary too?
[break][break]
Unease grows into paranoia and paranoia coaxes her into action, beckoning her to climb out of the bed no matter how unsightly her attempt may be. Movement tugs at needles and tubings, her fingers carefully wrapping round the IV stand as she props herself up.
[break][break]
She has to find him. She just has to.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Regression || C
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 7:26:02 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Where Eris has visible injuries wrapped in gauze, the wounds carved into Gavin's psyche are held together by sheer willpower and concern not for himself, but for the fallen underboss and the twice-orphaned child he's left behind.

He visits as soon as he's able — after Matias is driven off, after Walsh is informed of Chu-e's apparent fate, after they'd gone back to retrieve the body to find nothing but bloodstained earth where it should have been.

He can feel the grief tightening in his chest, threatening to break him, but if Rocket has taught him anything it's how to swallow his grief, his pain, every negative emotion save for a burning rage that might be turned upon the League. He wants to utilize it now, to burn their buildings and smoke them out and kill every last one of them, but it would be hollow revenge. It wouldn't bring him back.

His hands are steady as he pushes open the door to the medical bay.

"Eris." There's surprise in his voice. He didn't expect to see her up so soon. "You should be resting."

His amber gaze cuts across the room to settle on Reiner, relieved to see the rise and fall of the Luxray's chest no matter how labored his breathing. Eris would have enough to grieve when she was told.

It would fall to him to tell her, wouldn't it?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Regression || C
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 13:15:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her eyes dart towards the opening door, her body tensing at the sharp 'click' that resonates from its lock mechanisms. But whoever stands there isn't who she wants to see, and that dull hope that flickers in her eyes fades to nothing.
[break][break]
"He's not here..." She murmurs, taking a tentative and unsteady step forwards. "Is he okay?" Another step threatens to aggravate the fresh wounds, the vital signs monitor flashing red with her quickening heartbeat.
[break][break]
"Where is pa?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Regression || C
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 13:23:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
He sees it in her eyes, a brief flash of brilliant hope that's snuffed when her gaze lands upon him. He knows enough to guess who she'd been hoping to see, and that makes her questions cut deep.

"No," he affirms, when she states the obvious, but he hesitates to answer the rest.

How did you break this news to someone so young who's already faced enough tragedy in her life? He wishes he were anywhere else.

"You need to rest," he says, more insistent than he'd been before. "Sit down."

A command, perhaps, but it's in a gentler tone than he'd usually take. Maybe that would be her first clue.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Regression || C
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 1:33:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]He give her an answer, and yet he does all the same. Telling her to sit down, telling her that she needs rest... an uncomfortable tingling starts to dance under her skin. Digging deeper into her psyche, hollowing it out as her legs begin to tremble with holding her weight.
[break][break]
When she tries to speak, she finds that the air has been squeezed from her lungs, replaced with a wave of nausea that weighs on her tongue.
[break][break]
"I-"
[break][break]
The bridge of her nose is burning, her throat feels so dry and scratchy with every breath she takes. The more she drinks in this atmosphere, the more intoxicated her mind grows with piecing the puzzle together.
[break][break]
"He's... not..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Regression || C
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 3:08:20 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin's gaze is uncharacteristically soft; he won't hide behind a mask of stoicism, not for this. He can see the struggle in Eris' own expression, truth warring with the instinct of denial.

He won't lie to her. She's been lied to enough.

"I'm sorry, Eris."

He's not usually one to speak those words, but there's little else he can say of this. I'm sorry for your loss. Only it wasn't hers alone. Their loss — Eris a second father, Gavin a man he'd have named brother.

He takes her hand, both in the hopes of offering comfort and to keep her steady should she grow faint. They're so small against his own.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Regression || C
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 15:32:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It cycles through her gaze like a raging storm: Confusion, disbelief, reluctance, anger - Bubbling and seeping below the surface, they're relentless in their onslaught.
[break][break]
She doesn't want to hear this. The first words that she should have to hear when waking up isn't an apology like this. It should have been a gentle question of how she's feeling, perhaps even tired and a little pained as she catches sight of that familiar dark hair. She should have woken up to a hug, one that treated her as some kind of fragile doll but didn't hold back in its warmth or kindness at all.
[break][break]
This is just another one...
[break][break]
She tries to hold her head in her hands, tries to close her eyes and blind herself to this world.
[break][break]
It's another one of those nightmares...
[break][break]
Her breathing quickens and she tries so hard, her palms gently hitting against her temples and her fingers rapping against her skull.
[break][break]
I have to wake up.
[break][break]
Nothing's changing, she can't feel her consciousness slipping out of this fictitious room and back into reality. When she opens her eyes once more, all she can see is Gavin, all she can feel is an uncomfortable warmth that radiants from his palm.
[break][break]
No, no... This isn't right...
[break][break]
The world blurs not due to a mirage shattering, but salty tears that burn her cheeks.
[break][break]
"You're not real..." She chokes.
[break][break]
"You can't be..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Regression || C
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 13:48:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin's heart twists, heavy with regret, yet he can't bring himself to regret this. She'd have found out eventually, and he thinks it best she hear it from someone who was there. So that there's no hope to lift her spirits only to have them crushed again by the anvil of the truth. It would be harder that way.

She's rapping her temples and Gavin takes her other hand, too, restrains her gently but firmly to stop her from causing any harm — intentional or otherwise. She wasn't recovered from her injuries.

Tugging her over to the bed, Gavin sits.

"I'm afraid I am, Eris. This isn't a dream, even if we want it to be."

We. For Gavin, too, wishes nothing more than to close his eyes and open them to a different place, a different reality beyond the cold fingers of loss that crawl up his spine. But he knows it can never be.

"He was dying," he says softly. "Did he tell you?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Regression || C
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 15:11:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The truth hurts, even more so when she's forced to face it instead of being allowed space to build a shelter of her own. Struggle as she might against Gavin's hold, she finds herself far too weak to resist, growing weaker with every second that passes. She has to accept it, she has no power to change reality, she can't take back what's been stolen from her.
[break][break]
He was dying... Of course, she knew he was dying. She had guessed it, witnessed it, heard it straight from him. And she'd been wracked with so much anxiety, so much fear, so much hatred for being placed in a scenario like this.
[break][break]
"I wanted to save him. We wanted to find Xerneas to save him... but I couldn't do anything..."
[break][break]
There had been far too little time. And just like that, he slips through her fingers, disappearing like ashes upon the wind.
[break][break]
"I would have done anything...." She chokes, the bitterness of failure floods her senses. "I didn't want him to go..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Regression || C
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 15:24:37 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin draws her into a gentle hug, if she'll let him; if she does, she might feel the shakiness of his breath as he inhales. On the surface, he appears to be holding it together... but biology doesn't lie.

"I wanted the same," he admits softly. "To save him."

He won't cry. Not here, in front of Eris. Not at all, he stubbornly tells himself, because Cillian Quinn doesn't cry. Yet he can feel the grief flooding up against the walls he's built and all dams have a breaking point, if given enough of a push

He grinds his teeth as he thinks.

"I know, Eris. I know."

He'd have given almost anything to save Chu-e. Not his life, perhaps, nor those of the ones closest to him, but almost anything else. Eris, he suspects, would've given even more. I'm so sorry, but he doesn't repeat the hollow words.

He sifts through numerous platitudes he might offer in comfort but decides against each and every one. She doesn't need words, no more than he does. She needs time. Gavin makes a note to beg to keep an eye on her as best he could. The last time she'd been upset, she'd fled right into the arms of the very man who might've been responsible for Chu-e's demise. Unwittingly, perhaps, and unwillingly, but the facts remained.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Regression || C
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 6:45:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Shakiness, an unsteady heart that threatens to fracture under the onrushing tide of emotions. She knows he's breaking under the surface, tells herself that she needs to pull herself together, but when she's pulled into a hug with her mental wounds so raw, she just can't.
[break][break]
If she'd never run into Matias, if she'd simply kept her distance and embraced all that she had, would things have gone a little differently? He had tried to kill Reiner, and had most likely been holding back when he still hoped to pull her out of Rocket. But now that he had given up, would he try to kill her too if they ever met again?
[break][break]
"Don't leave me behind..."
[break][break]
Words that should have been saved for another, a prayer that had gone unheard time and time again. She grasps so weakly at his shirt, hugging him back as if he might just disappear if she didn't.
[break][break]
"I can't lose you too..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Regression || C
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 18:55:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
All dams can break.

It's the Kanto bricks that keep his own in place, the building blocks of a man who'd taught himself not to feel. He can feel it, now, the grief digging splinters below his ribs and in his lungs, but the dam holds. It holds.

And Gavin holds Eris, and listens to her plea.

"I'm here," he says solemnly. "I'm not going anywhere."

It can't be forever. Eventually, he'll need to return to work. He'll need to return home where he can grieve in peace and privacy. He'll need to call , he thinks, because how on Earth will he get to sleep tonight otherwise?

But for now, he does not let go.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Regression || C
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 20:29:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]You're being selfish.
[break][break]
It's hard to ignore that little voice inside.
[break][break]
Gavin is @piper's guardian. Sooner or later, he'll have to go back to his own family. Sooner or later, she has to return back to a home with no heart. Sooner or later, time will continue to flow and life with meander on with or without her.
[break][break]
"I'm sorry... I'm not strong enough..." She chokes; Chokes on that bitter well of emotions that surges up from her past, unfettered and raw. "I can't... be strong like you... or pa... or Serena... I don't know what to do..."
[break][break]
Guilt, frustration, hatred towards herself - Unmoved since the time she'd first lost her parents and still unable to take a step forward in her life.
[break][break]
"I want to try... and I get scared... I couldn't protect him... or fight Matias..."
[break][break]
was right.
[break][break]
"I should've been left to rot in Kanto..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Regression || C
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 23:28:38 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Hey," Gavin says gently, then again a little firmer. "Hey, listen to me. None of this is on you."

Sometimes he forgets she's only twelve, and where had he been at twelve years old? Still in 7th year at school in Galar with a home to go back to and no hint of the war and horror that Eris has seen in her short life. He can't even begin to relate to her experiences... but he can relate to her in her grief, in the yawning chasm of loss that is Chu-e's absence, and so that's what he focuses on.

"This was not your fault."

He'll say it as many times as it takes.

"None of it, all right? You didn't ask for any of this. Silph is—" There's a litany of awful things Gavin can spew about Matias but now is not the time. He bites them off, swallows them down. "What he did is not your fault."

He can't even begin to describe what was going on with Necrozma, with the parasite that had slowly been eating Chu-e alive. Nor the wasting sickness that had consumed him before, a byproduct of Rocket's brutality. She doesn't need to hear all that.

"Chu-e was my best friend," and his voice breaks, just a little, at was. "It wasn't your fault."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Regression || C
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 0:15:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]None of this is her fault.
[break][break]
She knows that she's supposed to go with this thought and find peace. But in doing so, she has to acknowledge her helplessness, tormented by her inability to do anything against the tides that this world brings. It's hard having no one to rely on, harder still when you can't even rely upon yourself.
[break][break]
"I want them to stop..."
[break][break]
She wants Matias to hurt.
[break][break]
"I hate the pain..."
[break][break]
She hates those who have taken from her.
[break][break]
"Do you wish you could have done something more too?"
[break][break]
She prays, from the bottom of her heart to that fragile horizon of sanity that threatens to crack and crumble.
[break][break]
"Just a little bit more time with him... was all I wanted..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]