POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 4:22:12 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody had been running around route 116 looking for unown as it seems like they had become in increasingly high demand. She was also the type to totally fall for those trends and wanted to feel involved so she sprinted around like a mad woman looking for one of the little black eye balls floating around. [break][break]

She even bought something called an incense online that was said to lure psychic types towards her to help her out.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for LAST INCENSE USED POG [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GIVE ME UNOWN PLS
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 7:04:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SMOOCHUM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE TEARS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,223 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
GIVE ME UNOWN PLS
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 15:09:18 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

As she continued her mad sprint through the route, a smoochum stood in her path and was very quickly toppled over by the sheer speed Melody managed to muster as she laid on the floor trying to get a bearings on her surroundings and eventually faints. [break][break]

Melody however was a rolling stone, gathering no moss at all and continued her march through the route. She didn't even notice the smoochum, all she saw was her goal and she ran straight forward towards it.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for LAST INCENSE USED POG [break]
+ skippin smoochygal

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
GIVE ME UNOWN PLS
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 1:51:24 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MALAMAR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOUL PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONSTRICT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights