Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 3:14:21 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0166 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

On the fifth of the month as indicated, Georgette arrives punctually just after lunchtime. Dressed in a light jacket due to the slowly warming temperatures, the woman watches as her Alolan Vulpix scurries to and fro around her feet, sniffing this and that; his eyes wide with curiosity and youthful exuberance, Hexe pounces after shadows and stones alike, the occasional wisp of ice lingering on the air as he pipes out growl or huff of excitement.
[break][break]
As she sets foot on the pathway up to the ranch, a phone is retrieved from her belongings and a quick text sent to her impending guide:
[break][break]
Gigi: Hello Daiskue! I am walking up the path to the ranch
[break][break]
Giving a little nod at her message, Georgette blanks the screen of the device as she looks around, appreciative of the pasture space she's seen thus far. She then looks up, spying what she believes to be a familiar figure, and lifts her arm to wave brightly at her guide.

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 4:47:40 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the text popped up, 'Daisuke' got himself ready for the tour. Slipping on a light jacket, he would make his way outside to meet Georgette.

Beating him to the punch was the horde of Audino. Pink and cream-colored creatures all rushed over to greet the new woman. Some of them were shy, and hung back, while the more sociable ones, such as Pulse, made their way over to greet the woman and her Alolan Vulpix. Pulse would greet the human first, gazing up at her with his innocent blue eyes.

Seeing this as he approached, Daisuke couldn't help but smile. Once he got close, Bunni and Audrey, the shyest of the group, were quick to rush over and cling to the dark-haired man. 'Daisuke' would gladly hug them both closely.

"I see you're already making friends.", 'Daisuke' remarked.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 5:04:17 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

@ tags

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0122 words

"Behave," Georgette warns her Alolan Vulpix as his ears perk with interest at the gathering of Audino. Her own interest piqued at the appearance of the pokemon, a little laugh spills from Georgette's lips as she bends at the waist, her hands on her knees as a warm greeting of, "Hello, little Audino. I hope your day is well?"
[break][break]
The woman then looks up at the sound of further shuffling, and her attention focuses on Thomas. Straightening her back, Georgette extends her hands and says to him, "It is a pleasure to see you again, Daisuke! I am grateful you have taken time out of your day, no?"
[break][break]
"I can see why you would like working here, the pastures are beautiful."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 21:26:39 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The fluffy Audino would smile and nod to the woman. He would then outstretch his arms, offering her a hug.

Meanwhile, one of the other Audino, DeDe noticed the Alolan Vulpix, and gently approached it. The Audino would offer to pet the snow white fox. If it accepted her offer, she would hope to eventually pick up and hug the little guy.

In any case, whether or not the two accepted the affectionate gestures, Pulse and DeDe would soon rush over to 'Daisuke' to each give him a big bearhug. The dark-haired man would gladly hug them both closely, giving each of them an affectionate nuzzle.

"I'm always happy to give a tour of the place.", he'd tell her. He couldn't help but smile at her comment. "Not to mention the Pokemon here are great.", he said, hugging more of the Audino.

"Did you want to start the tour above ground, or did you want to check out the underground biomes first?", he inquired.

tags:
notes: Affection everywhere

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 6:10:33 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0174 words

Smiling softly as she observes Thomas with the Audino, Georgette chatters warmly, "It is wonderful to see you again. You are looking well, no?"
[break][break]
Meanwhile, Hexe revels in the attention from the Audino, his soft grunts of satisfaction filling the air. When the Audino, DeDe, attempts to pick up the little fox he easily hops into her arms, his puffy white tails undulating and a snooty look overcoming his foxish features as if to say Yes, adore me.
[break][break]
Her expression turning thoughtful at the suggestions for the start of the tour, Georgette eventually decides upon, "The biomes, I think." With a little nod of assurance, her attention momentarily diverts as she notices Hexe lounging within the Audino's arms. "Lazy thing," she scolds warmly, her blue-green eyes bright with mirth.
[break][break]
"How have you been, Daisuke," Georgette questions absently as her gaze flits around the farm in appreciation.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 6:07:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"It's good to see you, too.", Daisuke replied to her.

DeDe happily took the snow white fox in her arms. And adore the little guy, she did, happily cradled him in her arms, and held him closely, but not too tightly. Daisuke, who witnessed this, smiled warmly.

"DeDe here loves to carry smaller Pokemon in her arms like that. Well, all of them do, but she really enjoys it.", he'd tell her.

The dark-haired man began to lead the way towards the underground biomes, the crowd of Audinos trailed behind the two humans. "Been busy, but good.", he'd tell her. "How about you?", he innocently inquired.

Daisuke would lead her into one of the smaller structures, which would contain a hatch leading to the underground. "Did you want to go down first?", he asked her.

tags:

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 19:49:33 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0104 words

Following after Daisuke, her hands folding together as she looks about, Georgette tilts her head absently in his direction as he speaks. With a nod she confirms, "To be busy is good!"
[break][break]
"Oh, I have been well. Searching properties, no? I believe I may have found one in Mossdeep I am considering above several others."
[break][break]
She then agrees warmly, "Yes, let us go down first, and then we can finish in the fresh air. It is a beautiful day despite the season." Georgette then glances over her shoulder, amusement colouring her expression as her Alolan Vulpix continues to lounge in the Audino's embrace.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 4:35:22 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"That's good to hear.", he'd tell her warmly.

Daisuke would open the hatch, revealing that rather than a ladder going down, it was instead a gentle sloping hill with stairs leading down to the underground. And even from the entrance, she'd see that the tunnel was well lit.

The tunnel began as a single path, before they'd come across a three-way fork. Each path was labeled with a different type. Ice, Water, and Fire would mark the three paths they could explore.

"Which one would you like to check out first?", Daisuke inquired.

tags:

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2022 4:39:17 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0117 words

Making her way easily to the crossroads, her hands clasped behind her back, Georgette looks around thoughtfully; admiring the brightness of the facility, her gaze catches on the labelled routes and she draws up short to examine the writing thoughtfully. A thoughtful hum sounds from the woman at the question, her head tilting to the side in thought.
[break][break]
"Ice I believe,"
she settles on with a smile, her gaze flicking up to Thomas before continuing on with him.
[break][break]
Unclasping her hands, Georgette makes an absent little motion as she asks, "Does this require much power? All of the lights? And if there are Ice-types there must be some cooling, no? Or pumps for water or heat?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 8:11:02 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"You got it.", he'd tell her, leading her towards the icy part of the cave.

"We gain our power mainly through Electric-types capable of generating electricity. Otherwise, we also utilize Solar Panels as a backup, in order to ease the burden on them, and give those that feed on electricity a food source.", he'd tell her. "As for how we manage to cool the area for the Ice-types, you will see in a moment. And I will tell you, we use a similar solution for the hot region.", he'd tell her.

Once they reached the Ice Chamber, she'd find that the area was similar to areas such as the Ice Path in Johto. The area was frosted over, with patches of the ground being full on ice, where a Sneasel and a Weavile could be spotted skating around with one another.

And at the center of it all was a large mass of Ice, that looked extremely cold to the touch. Nearby, a Glaceon was lounging around, turning his head towards the two, before going back to sleep.

"Essentially, we use an Ice Rock to cool the area for the Ice-types, like the ones found in areas like Shoal Cave, Kalos' Frost Cavern, or Unova's Twist Mountain.", he'd tell her.

tags:

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 18:35:01 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0115 words

Her head cocking in Thomas's direction as he explains the overall workings of the facility's power generation, Georgette gives a nod of understanding as her gaze flits here and there. As the reach the Ice Chamber her expression turns contemplative, one hand reaching out to lightly touch a patch of ice crystals clings to the wall.
[break][break]
Absently forefinger and thumb together to press warmth back into them, she observes thoughtfully, "This is impressive, no?" With a glance up to Thomas she asks, "Are Ice Rocks difficult to find? I have never seen one before." With that spoken she moves closer to the stone in question, her hands tucking into her jacket's pockets.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 0:55:41 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas silently studies her reaction to the environment around her. But then, given that she was an Ice-type specialist, it was to be expected that she'd take such an interest in this area in particular. "We had to create our own, essentially. It was a difficult and expensive process, but the boss spared no expense, and cut no corners in making sure his Pokemon got the best possible home.", he'd tell her.

"He'd be happy to help you create one, if you so desire. Another alternative would be using Abomasnow, or other Pokemon with the ability to generate snow, to create a controlled, cold terrain for your Pokemon to thrive in. Kind of like what happens in Snowbelle in Kalos.", he'd offer her.

Shredder the Sneasel would pounce Pulse, and hug the fluffy Audino. In turn, the Audino picked up the Sneasel, and gave the little guy an affectionate hug and a nuzzle. The Sneasel squealed happily, returning the affection.

tags:

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 3:36:23 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0091 words

Georgette nods with understanding as Thomas speaks, her lips pursing in thought as she admits, "Abomasnow may be a good idea. I have wanted some anyways, no?" Humming thoughtfully, her attention turns briefly as the pokemon begin to play, a laugh spilling from her lips as she smiles widely.
[break][break]
"They are very happy here," she praises.
[break][break]
Allowing herself one more glance around the area, she tips her head up to look at Thomas. "Let us go to the next biome, no? I am curious to see what else you have done!"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 5:28:42 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas smiled as he continued to watch his Pokemon play amongst one another.

"Alright, follow me.", he'd tell her, before leading her to the next biome. The closest biome to the ice one was the underground lake biome. It would be reminiscent of an area like the Shoal Cave during high tide, or Seafoam Island, in that it was one large body of water, with patches of land here and there.

A Swampert was lounging on one of the patches of land. The fin of a Sharpedo could be seen poking through the water as it raced around the spacious area. So spacious, in fact, that a Wailord could live comfortably, which Brizo was. On another land formation, a Greninja could be seen practicing some of his moves.

And Thomas' famous Clawitzer, Colt, could be seen shooting targets set up a fair distance away.

And there was access to the outside world through a wide cavern that even a Wailord could comfortably swim through.

"From what my boss told me, this whole area was a royal pain to set up. But I'd say that it was worth it.", he'd tell Georgette.

tags:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Countryside Tour
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 5:14:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: