[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Sucking in a breath of cold air through her teeth, Eris puffs out her cheeks as she exhales. Her hands seek comfort in the emptiness of her jacket pockets, gingerly clenching into a fist and relaxing as her gaze drifts over the sun-dyed horizon. At least, until she feels the familiar sensation of a fluffy mane brushing against her shoulder.
[break][break]
"Melody wasn't lying about this, right?" She murmurs, letting her head sink against his shoulder. The crashing of waves upon rocky shores brings her back to the time which had brought her to an island far away from listening walls. And with it, the question he had posed her rising back to the surface -
[break][break]
Do you want out of Rocket?

[break]
When the things that grounds her to reality are broken, she begins to realise that she doesn't truly know what she's attempting to do. To lose was to lose a precious thing that kept her tied to Rocket, that main angel of kindness that had watched over her even on the darkest of days. So now that he's gone, what is she supposed to do? Does she stick around, praying that Rocket would find a way to get him back? Does she embark on her own journey to seek what remains? Or should she simply move on? Take the brand new life and opportunity to escape offered to her?
[break][break]
What does she do with this hand of cards that has been dealt?
[break][break]
Perhaps, the sooner arrives, the quicker she can distract herself from these thoughts.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || vs tapu koko

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Wild Spark || C
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2022 18:34:41 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

The ocean breeze felt nice on her skin, she had picked to meet on an island in between Alola and Hoenn. She had been taked with the aqua initiative to find trainers with promising talents. So she had looked towards the future of Hoenn, young people like who showed promising talent in her gym challenge for her bond with her pokemon like Reiner. [break][break]

She waited on the island, Tapu Koko by her side as it obliged the girl who acted a lot like Tapu lele. Maybe it liked her? Maybe it was curious to see what kind of eris was? Maybe it just wanted to throw hands for once and let loose. [break][break]

Regardless of it's reason, it was here and melody was going to put it to work! Not that it really seemed to mind at all, it was raring to go. Once she arrived Melody waved over at eris eagerly "Hey! Eris! Over here!!" she said eagerly.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for @ [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Wild Spark || C
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2022 3:38:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's a blessing to be able to dispel all doubts and worries when she's face to face with the dream she seeks to pursue - To discover more about the legendaries: Their stories, their capabilities and their temperament. In an instant, the storm within her begins to quell, a gentle warmth radiating from her heart as she gives a smile and beckons Reiner to follow.
[break][break]
"Miss Melody!! And Tapu Koko! Uhm..." She looks to the legendary, quickly dipping her head in greeting. "I'm Eris and this here is my bestest buddy, Reiner!"
[break][break]
There's a sort of uncertainty that arises in her mind when she stands before a creature of childhood myths, woven into reality and gracing her with their presence.
[break][break]
"I'm not really the strongest one around, but I plan on being the strongest I can be! So don't hold back in whatever you want to do! I'll make sure to keep up!" Though her gaze remains on both Tapu Koko, her words are also meant for , who has come so far since they'd met back in the holding cells of the Rocket base. From a gym leader to a possible avatar, she's only going to climb higher as her bond with Cobalion deepens... And yet, even without any special abilities or title of her own, Eris doesn't plan on letting herself get left in the dust.
[break][break]
"I hope to know a bit more about you all after today!"
[break][break]
And perhaps, if Tapu Koko would allow her to be so bold, she'd love to ask for his assistance in a search...

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Wild Spark || C
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 21:22:26 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She was as polite as ever! She always remembered Eris being such a kind soul, especially in the- [break][break]

The line of thinking was cut off. She turned her attention back onto Eris than her own internal monologue."Thanks for meeting me out here eris, I know it was a long trip but Aqua recently recruited me and wanted me to scout talent for the league ranks and I thought of you. You n reiner did really well in my challenge so!" she said Koko lets out a loud chirp as he starts to move side to side, blinking around showing that he was eager to get the show on the road. The land deity was not one for patience it seems. [break][break]

Heatran slowly yet surely rolled up on the party here. "There you are upchuck, found some yummy rocks to eat?" she asked as his face was covered in pebbles and drooling lava like always. "Oh eris, this is my heatran. His name is upchuck. He likes rocks." she said nonchalantly. Upchuck responded to his introduction by burping and spitting up a wad of lava right there on the beach that hissed against the sand and turning it into glass.[break][break]

"...nice one.." she said looking at the glob. Koko also stared at the glob and began to grow restless and moving side to side, telling Eris and Melody that it wanted to hurry up and get started as it seemed eager and raring to go.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for @ [break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Wild Spark || C
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 23:44:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Oh right! Did Cobalion declare you as his avatar? Or are you still figuring that bit out?" She hums, rolling her shoulders back as she looks at Melody. "I think I did okay, but I guess now I gotta live up to your expectations! But also, you gotta teach me how to raise legendaries like Heatrans sometimes! I'm struggling to work with my Zeraora and my Heatran just likes to lie on warm rocks..."
[break][break]
Before she can continue, Reiner is already nudging her away, his claws readily digging into the ground as he readies himself. It's a strange matchup considering that they're both electric-types, but that doesn't mean they can't push each other to their limits. His mane crackles with electricity, gathering strength from the Electric Terrain as the energy begins to surge and overflow.
[break][break]
At her whistle, he releases his hold, thunderbolts Rising up from the ground and electrocuting anything nearby. The Voltage grows, the heat becoming strong enough to burn small patches of sand into glass. A soothing sea breeze is soon battered by relentless heatwaves, hot air blowing through hair as she tries her best to find the right words.
[break][break]
"Miss Melody... truth be told, when I said yeah to coming, I also wanted to ask something really important. Do you happen to know anything about the Darkest Day? Or the meteorite that's about to crash into us?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Wild Spark || C
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 21:48:18 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

A sweatdrop forms on her head as Eris asks if she was declared his avatar yet. Which sadly, despite their bond slowly increasing as time went on he still had not declared her his avatar. "Oh...Not yet really." she said awkwardly. [break][break]

She was upset about it, wondering what it was about her that was making Cobalion hold back?[break][break]

Whatever it was it didn't matter at the moment, she had to focus on the here and now as Koko was not one for sentimental emotions. Tapu koko closes it's arms and forms a helmet for it's body, spinning wildly before opening it again and releasing a massive cloud of yellow clouds as the field is enveloped in an ELECTRIC TERRAIN[break][break]

Reiner seemingly already took advantage of the electric terrain, using rising voltage on Tapu Koko and sending him backwards a bit as it was enhanced by the terrain. Melody didn't sit around and waited for it to make it's move. "Follow up with lava plume!" she orders as the air around heatran ignites and sends a plume of fire and smoke towards Koko. However it proves as to why it is the fatest of the tapu's pretty easily as it instantly vanishes and reappears next to heatran, slamming it with a spark attack and knocking Heatran over onto it's back. "UPCHUCK NO!" she says panicking as the sand beneath the pokemon grew hot and began to melt. [break][break]

Eris took the chance to ask Melody a very peculiar question. "Darkest days?" she asked as she had no idea as to what the girl was referring to. She did infact try to dodge the question about the meteor as she was bound by the NDA agreement "I dont know what you're talking about." as she said there and did her best impersonation of nickelmo

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Wild Spark || C
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 23:27:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It comes as a surprise... then promptly fades into a thought. Did being acknowledged by a legendary not necessarily mean that you'd become an avatar? Is he... testing her? Waiting for her to show some kind of quality that he can depend on? Or perhaps, it just isn't time for her to realise the extent of their bond.
[break][break]
Regardless, Eris remains attentive enough to watch the battlefield and reacts, moving towards Upchuck as she whistles to Reiner. The Luxray growls in return, bolting straight towards Koko with a Wild Charge if only to try and create enough space for his trainer to help the Heatran back up.
[break][break]
"The end of Hoenn." She continues, "I received a warning from Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit... That Galar would be destroyed, that Hoenn was next... and that nothing could be done to stop it."
[break][break]
Perhaps, it's anger that fuels her, a stubbornness that seeks to defy fate till her very last breath that allows her to push the Heatran back to its feet. But her hands sting red from the growing heat, forcing her to bite down on her tongue to try and flick her wrists to cool them down.
[break][break]
"If that meteor is the end of us... there has to be a way to stop it, Miss Melody. Now isn't the time to be withholding information when a whole region is stake."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Wild Spark || C
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 6:08:45 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She stared at with confusion "You received warnings from WHO?" she said not knowing who those Pokémon she named were. [break][break]

But none of that mattered. "Sorry hun, I'm not the most knowledgeable on this stuff. Even if I did know, I've signed NDA'S with the league to not discuss such information with civilians. I'd be crucified for sharing such sensitive secrets and thrown in jail, then what help could I be?" she pauses as she looks over at the battle between upchuck reiner and Koko. [break][break]

Koko was slammed into with a wild charge and decided to return the favor with it's own wild charge back into reiner as Upchuck slowly yet surely swung from side to side to turn himself back over and with a cross-eyed stare as it blindly charged forward with an iron head to slam into koko and help reiner fend off the legendary. Melody did wait a few moments before continuing "But if there's one thing I've learned with legendaries. They have a tendency to be flawed creatures like any of us." she says as she watches idly. [break][break]

"For example, Cobalion believes that humans aren't worth saving. He wont act unless I'm in danger or another pokemon is. Upchuck has a tendency to drool constantly, my phione wont battle and does everything it can to avoid it." she mentions "Who's to say those legendaries you mentioned have a tendency to be dramatic or their predictions aren't perfect?" she told them. [break][break]

"BUTTTT. I am friends with a certain who should know a lot about Galar. He might be able to help you, I don't think he's signed any NDAs." she says squinting not being able to recall if he did in fact sign the aqua agreement.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Wild Spark || C
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 6:22:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"The Lake Spirits of Sinnoh... the ones who apparently helped to calm and control the gods of time and space, Dialga and Palkia." She clarifies, though she's somewhat certain that Melody won't know given her reaction the first time around. "I've nearly died because of the gravity of this entire thing, so I can't afford to simply treat their prophecy as completely fake. And yet, you're right. Their predictions can't be perfect, because they've predicted that Hoenn will end. No matter what we try to do, everyone will suffer."
[break][break]
Is it anger that shows when she can't get Melody to budge on the matter? Or is it panic that's bubbling up from her chest?
[break][break]
"It killed Yveltal." She states, breathing in and giving a sharp whistle. "It grabbed Yveltal, the legendary that watches the balance of death, and killed it."
[break][break]
Is that meant to be ironic? Or a sign of a dreadful end?
[break][break]
Reiner whimpers a little as he tumbles through the sand, but quickly gets back onto his feet before Koko can afford to make another move against him. This time, he Discharges a strong wave of electricity, roaring as he leaps at the guardian and swipes at his body.
[break][break]
"Even if you can't tell me anything about it... could you at least... help somehow?" She feels so uncertain of herself, as if ready to crumble in a passing wind. "Do you know what I could try to do to stop it? Or to get strong enough to stop it? I can't let Hoenn be destroyed..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Wild Spark || C
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 0:29:14 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Hmmmm." she says crossing her arms. "You're SURE they can be trusted? What if they're the threat?" she wondered "What did they do to earn your trust? What if this is a part of a grand scheme. If there's anything I've learned in hoenn is you cant trust that easily."

She pauses, realizing she was probably invalidating a lot of eris's worries. The gears in her head visibly turning how how she can keep her secret for the NDA to and how she can still help eris who was the future of hoenn. She scratches her head wildly as the battle rages on and the Pokémon continued to battle. [break][break]

"Well of course the league has a plan when it comes to the meteor...but this darkest days.. I have no reference at all as to what it is. What does it look like?" she asked for more details "Something that can kill the very thing that manages death in our world.." she said before she realized she may have an answer for it. Her Relicanth. Well, not the relicanth itself but what made it special, the Primal quartz. [break][break]

"Well for one thing, no ONE person can become strong enough to stop something of that size." she says kneeling down to eris's level and sitting on her knees. She points to the battle in front of them "Sometimes to handle an opponent stronger than oneself you need to work as a team with someone else." she says as the discharge from Reiner lands on koko, and just as koko was about to unleash a nature's madness attack, heatran cuts in and blocks it with his body. His typing managing to really block a majority of the damage the hit would have done to reiner and slamming into the creature to pin it to the floor to give reiner an opening. [break][break]

"I will do my best to help how I can. I recommend talking to though, he should know more about what to do. I can try to set up a three way text with us and ask him for more details? He's a prince of galar so he should know something."

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Wild Spark || C
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 0:46:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Saved me from dying and bothered even telling us that something was coming. Most gods and guardians wouldn't do that. They don't care enough for people and the only ones that do often have a motive of their own."
[break][break]
And she knows how rude it sounds for her to say that in front of a guardian and a potential avatar, but the ruins of Kanto cut deep and she's never once stopped questioning where their guardians were when they were needed the most.
[break][break]
"The sky grows dark and dangerous storms swallow the land up. It happens to Galar first, then Hoenn... So I can't just sit here and rely on others to somehow pull off a miracle... I need to be strong enough myself so I can pull my own weight." When her gaze follows Melody's fingers, when she spies that one bit of opening, she feels the weight of her words coursing through her veins, heavy upon her shoulders as she raises her voice.
[break][break]
"Tear the skies wide open, Reiner!"
[break][break]

[break][break]
SKYSPLITTER
[break]
Lightning strikes the ground where Koko stands, then strikes and strikes again. Each bout unleashes a roar of thunder, each bolt of electricity searing the air and weaving together a suit of armour that Reiner dons. He snarls with a resonant fury, continuing the onslaught of unbridled energy raining down on Koko.
[break][break]
"I don't want to trust them fully, because they told us that it was too late and nothing could be done to stop it. So I have to fight back, Miss Melody. I have to find a way to fight back."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Wild Spark || C
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 3:00:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: