part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 3:51:22 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint hated the heat, but he wouldn’t tired of beaches. Despite the sunburn, he liked the sand and the waves. He thought the Wingull were cute even when they stole your food and popped everywhere. Whatever the case, the beach was nice. He especially was found of Slateport Beach’s proximity to the marketplace. The artisanal goods and fresh food he could find were always a treat. Today he’d meant to have just a typical self-care day. no friends, no work. Just himself and his pokemon. Gelatto, while whiny, always did enjoy these sorts of trips to Slateport. [break][break]

And far be it for Mint to miss the opportunity to dress them both up. Caught up in picking the best place and the best time for a selfie, Mint had sat himself on a low stone wall at the border of the beach and the wide sidewalk. As he fixed his hair and tried to get a good shot of himself, he noticed a redhead in the background of his pictures. Nothing creepy like that just. In the background. The red really made them pop again a sea of blue and greys from the background. When Mint when to take another selfie, the figure was still there and he just…couldn’t help himself. [break][break]

He took one last selfie after realizing he couldn’t zoom on his front cam before pretending to take landscape photos. Gelatto stood by his side, laying down on the cool cobblestone while he waited for his trainer to stop. Mint didn’t, noting that even at this quality, the strange was pretty handsome. Maybe a little overdressed for the beach. But who cared? He’s on his fourth photo, after adjusting settings once again, when he realized he’d locked eyes with . Now, in any other situation, not reacting or slowly moving the camera as if he was taking a landscape would’ve been the best method to pretendhe hadn’t been spying. It sounded like something Chu-e would recommend for intel gathering.[break][break]

But Mint wasn’t very good at intel gathering yet. Instead when the handsome stranger casually turned, Mint jumped in surprise, blushed a bright red before dropping his phone on Gelatto. The fox pokemon whined, quickly sitting up while Mint froze for a moment before averting his eyes. “Gelatto we gotta move. Is he still looking-” Mint looked back up before mentally kicking himself. That didn’t matter he needed to leave before the shame burned him faster than the noon sun.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 7:39:23 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
The ocean waves churned against the shore.

In those photos? Calem, staring out at the water, a soft look on his face, lips curled up in a gentle smile. Wind rustles through red hair, pulled back into a ponytail, perfectly tousled. A black button up and a white vest, black pants. Oddly enough, black gloves that were high enough to vanish under the long sleeves.

A glance over and he met blue eyes. The serene smile crept a little higher.

played it very not cool, but that was okay, as Calem got up and dusted himself off so he could come closer.

The cell phone was picked up and cleaned before Calem offered it to the other.

"I think you dropped this." A small wink and coy grin, teasing softly.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 4:39:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Before Mint could jump off the wall, and make a mad dash into the afternoon crowds, he was being handed back his phone. Mortifying. Absolutely mortifying. His heart nearly seized when he looked up, eyes wide, and cheeks aflame. No, no, no. No, he’d caught him. He definitely caught him and knew he was guilty of being a creepy little stalker. “I- I did. Thanks.” He said as he averted his eyes down to his phone.
[break][break]

Calem was calm, and Mint…Mint could feel his heartbeat climbing. It’s silent for too long. Mint can’t handle that right now. He needed to expel the building energy in his chest. He looked over his phone, checking for a cracked screen. “Um, a-aren’t you warm? Dressed like that?” he asked, braving conversation again before the handsome man decided he was a bore and left. He hadn’t come out here looking for something like this, and well, he’d gotten caught doing something embarrassing. Even if he knew they’d never see each other again, he would rather die right now than let Calem think he was creepy.

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 21:39:58 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
A soft chuckle, a soft amusement lighting up Calem's face.

"It's a little warm, but I'll be fine." His voice was warm and deep, a soft Johto-an accent slipping into his words. When took his phone back, Calem fidgeted with his gloves lightly. A small tilt of the head and he offered his hand to the other, leaning in a little closer, maybe closer than conventional, obviously taking the other in.

"Are you feeling well? You seem to have a fever."
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 1:39:18 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint grinned unable to hide the innate pleasure he took out of making the other laugh, even if it was at himself. Fuck. He really needed to seek help if this was how low he would go within minutes of meeting a stranger. He wanted him to keep talking, not familiar with his accent but feeling his heart flutter a little bit with every wisp of it he caught. [break][break]

He found himself tensing up, shoulders lifting a bit as the ginger got closer, and briefly he wondered if he should’ve put on cologne today. He’d freeballed it, knowing the smell of sunscreen and sweat would be overpowering at the beach but now…now he regret not at least spritzing on some motherfucking Lovespell under his jaw line. He took the offered hand, cursing the slight tremble in his fingers. Any other time he could’ve thought something cute or funny to say, probably. Now? Caught unawares? In shambles? He was a car crash skidding on the emergency lane. “M-Must just be overheating! I’ve been out here for a couple of hours, you know.” He said. Gellato leaned on one of Mint’s free legs, fur and body surprisingly cool to the touch despite the sun overhead. He managed to look away to a second gaining the slightest bit of clarity. “But, i-if you’re that concerned, I wouldn’t mind getting a drink~” He’s still nervous, but he managed to draw out a bit of playfulness to his words despite it. It helped that he’d been staring at Calem’s chest for a moment before looking back up at his eyes.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 23:18:38 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
Where was worried his sweaty, sweaty, balls would stink. (Pokeballs). Calem smelled good. It was not Lovespell by Victoria's Secret, either. It was the kind of fancy cologne you know someone spent way too much money on for a tiny bottle. Spicy and woody with a few softer, sweeter hints underneath.

When Mint took Calem's hand, he gave a soft squeeze. It was much like how a prince might take the hand of a princess after, delicate in his hold.

"Too hot?" He didn't miss a beat, the worry on his face softening into something more playful at Mint's words. "Hmm. I agree. I'd be happy to buy one for you... ah, I'm sorry." A soft chuckle and Calem straightened back up; still close but not encroaching on the other's person space like before. "How rude of me to not get your name. I'm Calem."
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 0:23:05 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint found that he was all too aware of the little details about the man before him. Within moments of growing closer, he was hit with the smell of a cologne he already knew was expensive. That strong and rich a smell belonged to an expensive bottle. This only made him more self-conscious of himself but he couldn’t worry too much about that right now. When Calem takes his hand, his heart pangs in his chest, and heat began spreading out of it. He’d been going for a handshake, and he’d been rewarded with so much more.
[break][break]

But before Mint can lose himself in the moment, Calem’s voice drew back his attention. He blinked for a moment, falling back into the conversation just in time to respond. Oh?? Oh that had worked? This was about as far as he’d planned for. He found himself looking up, craning his neck to keep Calem’s eyes. Way taller up close. Way, waay taller now that he was standing on the ground too. “N-Not at all! It’s a pleasure, Calem.” He said dipping his head from habit before introducing himself. “I’m Mint. Mint Frost. Do you, ah, do you live in Slateport?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 22:33:59 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
"Mint Frost?" Was repeated back. "Sounds refreshing on this warm day." A subtle flirt, but one nonetheless. Sorry, . You picked one smooth fucker to tangle with.

"No, I live in Lilycove. I came here for business and decided to take a break." What business was that? Well, best for Mint not to imagine. "I'm glad I did, else I wouldn't have met some a charming person like yourself, Mint." Gently, a few steps forward, hoping for the other to follow. He had promised him a drink, after all.

"What about yourself? Do you live in Slateport?"
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 0:03:29 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

For once, someone hadn’t sideyed him or quirked an eyebrow about his overly cutesy alias, and despite it being a simple thing, it made Mint’s heart rate spike. “R-Riight? Like a mojito~” he said, smiling so hard, his cheeks might cramp if he didn’t look away and give himself a break.
[break][break]

He tried to remain neutral, or as neutral as he could as Calem revealed a little more about himself. Lilycove?? He felt his heart thrum in his chest at the thought that if he finessed this conversation…maybe he’d see this guy again. And then he proceeded to mentally kick himself because he needed to first, get through this. Calem could’ve led Mint lie ka sheep to slaughter. A nervous giggle escaped him before he clamped his mouth shut. Perhaps being away form high society had really degraded his ability to shut the fuck up in front of polite company. “I-I think…you’re selling yourself short if you think I’m the only charming person around.” He replied, eyes on the sidewalk in front of them lest he burst into another fit of nervous laughter when he made eye contact with the man.
[break][break]

“Pleasure. I’m here for pleasure.”
He said, putting a hand on his sunhat as a breeze rolled past them. He managed the strength to look up at Calem before slowly glancing away. “Seems I’ve found it.” Good, at least his mouth was still working even if the lines his brain were feeding it were the cheesiest romcom one liners he could remember. “I’m a-actually from Lilycove City as well. Been living there for about a year and some change now.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 0:43:12 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
"Ah?" It seemed, for a moment, that maybe had stunned Calem speechless. Just for a moment, just long enough. In the moment that the other glanced away to save himself, Mint would kiss the briefly hungry look that crossed Calem's face; Mint was the steak and Calem the starving dog. A quick breath and Calem ran his tongue over his lower lip.

"You sure have."

Leaned in, quick, to purr in Mint's ear in a husky breath.

But then Calem just smiled sweetly. Voice normal after he cleared his throat behind his fist.

"Ah, you know the area better than myself, then." Calem rolled on past, as if he hadn't said anything at all.

"I've only lived there since the summer. This mild winter is very different than what I'm used to dealing with. Perhaps you can show me some nice local shops, sometime? I feel as if I still get lost."

In their walking, Calem waved towards a little boardwalk shop. Milkshakes, smoothies, icees... all homemade. A hole in the wall but it looked busy. Maybe not the kind of 'drink' that Mint had expected but it was at least nearby. "I've seen this place a few times when I'm in Slateport but I've been too shy to visit on my own." And, from the looks of it, most of the people hovering around were families with children or couples.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 3:40:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

There’s no laugh, no follow up and for a moment Mint thought that his joke hadn’t landed. Which was a shame, really, since he thought it funny but maybe Calem was a little more obtuse than he let on. He doesn’t see Calem move, his eyes on the path ahead but he felt him. He felt instantaneously warmer as he heard his word’s curl into the shell of his ear. Ice cold tingles raced down his spine. He doesn’t jump away or flinch but in the bright sunlight, Calem could see clearly how the skin on his neck and the back of ears flushed brightly. “Yeah?” he breathed
[break][break]

Before he can say anything else, Calem’s pulling his attention back. He blinked, stunned for a moment before swallowing hard and nodding quickly. “Y-Yeah! Though I’m the best at cafes and food stalls. I’m still working my way through landmarks and sightseeing spots.” Lilycove was enormous after all, and he was always booked and busy. “I’m from Sinnoh originally, so I’m far more used to harsher winters.” Gelatto let out a whine at that, missing Snowpoitn City every single day. “It’s also why I’m more of an ice type specialist…but Hoenn’s not all that bad.” Having good weather EVERY day made dressing up even more fun. Nothing was off limits. “I’m always happy to give personal tours.” He added, flashing a quick grin at the ginger.
[break][break]

He recognized the little shop, with its brightly colored sign and branding. There were always lines, but it was always worth the wait to brave the lunch rushes. He looked over at the decorative but functioning clock hanging above the place’s name before back at Calem. “I can take the lead on this, if you’d like.” He said confidently. Calem didn’t look like a typical tourist, but Mint was all beach goer. “Whaddya like? Peppermint chocolate milkshake sounds good.” He said not hiding the small smirk before looking back at the menu. There were so many options, and he’d tried a couple of his go to’s. He’d probably get something new today.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 18:53:55 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
Calm nods along, as if engrossed in what has to say.

"I'm from Johto. It gets very cold in the area I lived in, as well."

Calem allows Mint to lead; it gives him the chance to glance down freely and take in the other's behind. When Mint looks his way again, he's quick to liven up his smile and make it look like he totally wasn't checking him out at all. "A Mint Mojito would be lovely."

He glances at the menu.

"... shame they don't have that flavor. Well, I'll get a Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake."
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 22:59:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“Johto huh? Take care of yourself in the sun then.” He warned cheerfully, oblivious to anything but the sweets shack in front of him, eyes darting over the menu as he debated between slushie and milkshake. He perked up once more at his companion spoke up, nodding at his choice. “Oooh, that’s sounds really good right now…” he said as he stepped up to the cashier, his hand swiftly intertwining with one of Calem’s own. [break][break]

“Hi there~ Can I get a ‘Couples Catch’ please! One blueberry cheesecake milkshake, one chocolate dipped banana.” He lifted his and Calem’s hands and flashed a broad grin at the kid working the counter. “It’s the 2 for 1 deal I mentioned earlier~” leaning on the poor redhead in overfamiliarity. Yes, he’d been here before. And yes, he knew all about their discounts. Every last one of them. “Oh! Here’s my punch card!!” he added, gracefully letting go of Calem’s hand to retrieve his wallet.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 1:07:59 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
took Calem's hand and his eyebrow shot up. Forward. Calem was only interested in what he could wring from the other's body but it was surprising. So far, Mint had struck Calem as more of a chase. Pity.

The corners of his lips quirked when he realized what the other was doing.

To make it more believable, Calem leaned against the other. He slipped his hand free when Mint went for his wallet; any chance to feel the other up. His arm was wrapped around the other, hand on his hip. Calem gave it a firm squeeze while he could get away with it.

"I promised I would treat us, Mojito." His free hand slipped into his pocket, pulling out a leather wallet branded with designer initials. A black card was passed to the kid along with Mint's card.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
paparazzi [ac]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 4:08:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

If Calem’s surprised, Mint didn’t catch it. Instead, his smile widened as he felt the redhead’s hand snake around his waist. He let out a surprised giggle that was all too real, but definitely lent itself to the small scam. His flustered demeanor was probably selling this even better, but Mint wanted nothing more than to calm down and act cool in front of Calem. But it’s hard. The skin under Calem’s palm burned and he found it hard to think like this. [break][break]

He recognized the black card though, remembering a time when he ever read prices or deals. Never concerned himself with total cost or percentage off. It almost made his little punch card underneath all the more comical. Neither this realization, nor the hand on his waist helped him come up with an equally cute nickname. Gods, he was fucking dumb. “Ok, ok! But I’ll treat you next time then.” He assured, keeping close to the other man as the cashier processed payment and stamped his card. 7th stamp. Lucky him. “I get a free sundae if I get all 10.” Mint said, all too comfortable resting on Calem as he put away his freebies. That was a lie. He wasn’t comfortable at all. His pulse was skyrocketing, and he was surely brighter than a Tomato berry at this point, but perhaps if he acted like everything was fine it would be. He’d put it all off as sunburn. Heat stroke. When they’re out of ear shot, he piped up with, “Thanks for playing along…s-sorry if that was out of nowhere. There’s a reason its popular with couples and families.” Non single people. Not that it stopped him before, clearly.

[break][break]