734 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
andrina [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 4:51:52 GMT
nina larson Avatar
the first date had not been good luck. a detective named . it was asking for trouble, so she’d slipped him a fake number and hoped not to see him again. the tequila still sat on her tongue, too sweet. not her favorite. 

luckily, the next guy was also good looking. a little bit older than the last one. hopefully not drunk.

”hi! i’m nina. nice to meet you.” she sat down in front of him, smiling and extending a hand with long, shiny nails. she settled into her seat, then. her togepi was pulled into her lap. a good luck charm.

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
andrina [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 2:06:14 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar

Andres sat down, his silver Eevee immediately jumping into his lap and giving a friendly yip before immediately turning her head to look at the sweets at the table. A chubby paw tapped the table in the direction of a specific treat, and instantly, Andres dragged it over for her. She was showing patience. He better like it.

"Que gusto, Nina. I'm Andres. This furball is Chuchi."
he said with a bright smile as the normal type inhaled a pink frosted cupcake. "Though, I'm pretty sure I've seen you before haven't I?" he said frowning at the woman as he struggled to recall where before a light bulb went off. "Oh! Yes, of course! The woman of my dreams with beautiful, piercing blue eyes." he said flashing the cheekiest of grins. Once again, Andres' overconfidence more than making up for the cheesiness of the lines he used. Game came in all forms and styles.

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
734 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
andrina [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 6:18:40 GMT
nina larson Avatar
an eevee! chuchi was a shiny one, too. her attention was drawn, but she realized she was at risk of falling into the same trap she had with bertrand the applin, or whatever his name had been. if she didn’t want to be lonely forever, she ought to focus.

her eyes squinted a little as she felt her mental step slip on the same trick she had used against so many others in the past. it fell flat, though, like a bad joke. she smirked with a light huff and crossed her arms over the table, leaning a little closer. hmm. i don’t think i remember. remind me what happens, again?”

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
andrina [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 5:53:19 GMT

Andres feigned a bit of hurt at Nina’s response, dramatically putting a hand on his chest as Chuchi proceeded to continue chowing down on the closest desserts to her at the table. “Ay, Miss Nina! Perhaps the connection I felt wasn’t as mutual as I thought…” he sighed, though he’s quickly to recover.

Leaning over his Eevee, he grinned once more at the stranger. “I remember fondly how the dream went.” He began as if recounting the story of his life or something grander than a bs line he was making up on the spot. “We met on a rainy day. You got caught up in the storm, I lent you my jacket, you know.” He was absolutely pulling this out of an old fanfiction he’d read. “We met up again so you could give it back, and then…maybe we went dancing. For a bit~ The details get a little fuzzy after that.” He said with a wistful sigh. “You were clingy, but I liked it.” He added, the last bit more of a tease than anything else.

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
734 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
andrina [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 4:59:14 GMT
nina larson Avatar
at andres’ theatrics, nina smiled, settling in for his story with her chin propped in her palm. togepi was shadowed as she leaned over, not breaking her gaze when she reached across the table for a poffin. it slipped under the table to the grateful egg in her lap.

her smile only grew at the turns of his plot. he was funny. full of shit. for a moment, she was in a warm tequila daydream.

”clingy, huh?” she giggled. ”you must be a very impressive dancer, then.”

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
andrina [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 0:09:52 GMT

Andres let out a small laugh. “Oh, the best, señorita. The rhythm is in my blood after all.” He said. “Plus, my partner’s never have to worry about stepping on my feet. Got a pretty high pain tolerance when it comes to mishaps on the dance floor.” He added with a quick wink at the woman. “In any case it was a nice dream. Wanna make it a reality?” the blonde asked going in for the kill as he reached over for what looked like a heart shaped tea cookie and taking a bite out of it.

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
734 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
andrina [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 6:53:34 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she hadn’t been dancing in a while. since the accident, she’d kept to herself. not only had her vanity been attacked, but she felt endangered, utterly recognizable for the first time, when she’d been able to change her look so often before. relied on it, even.

again, it was the efficiency of something like this that had drawn her out. get it over with. skip to movie night and cuddling with popcorn—but here was an attractive person, just wanting to go out and dance, and she figured there wasn’t so much wrong with that either. it sounded fun, actually.

”okay. i’ll give you my number.”

and she’d give him the real one.

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
andrina [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 1:15:49 GMT

Andres grinned, refraining from fist pumping out squealing a quick ‘yes’ in front of the lady. He played it as cool as a cucumber as she wrote down her digits while taking a moment to write out his own for her. They swapped numbers at the buzzer for the next date rang out. “Oh- text you later then. It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss Nina.” He said as he carefully folded up the woman’s phone number and tucked it away in his pants pocket. Without another word, the blonde scooped up his fat Eevee before making his way to the next table.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
andrina [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 6:35:22 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times