lulu [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 4:53:10 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Eh? Lux?"[break][break]

She has to do a double take, because he's one of the last people she expected to see here. But delight soon replaces her puzzled expression, and she stands to quickly wrap her friend in a sweet and fleeting hug. Perhaps it's not the most professional of greetings, but she simply can't help herself.[break][break]

"Oh my gosh! It's so funny running into you here. I never would have guessed— that is, I didn't know you were interested in networking too!"[break][break]

Still beaming, she gestures for him to sit while Toffee coos and offers a cheerful wave.[break][break]

"This is so exciting! What kind of ventures were you looking for?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.honey] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
lulu [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 6:32:17 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

They’ve made a habit of running into each other at uncommon places as of late, haven't they? Regardless, Lux is delighted to see her all the same. The warmth of familiarity from her hug melts against his skin, yet passes all much too soon. It’s unfortunate how these “speed dates” didn’t last very long at all..[break][break]
“I know, it’s not my usual thing e-either.” He laughs gently as he takes back his seat. “But I thought it would be a good opportunity, nonetheless.”[break][break]
His business sense wasn’t as refined as his father’s, still Lux wanted to try and make the best of things, better the ranger’s image in whatever way he could. Sirius meows happily at both Luka and the little Togepi next to her. He smiles and lightly boops Toffee’s nose.[break][break]
“I figured good publicity can help the rangers in whatever way it can. Mostly in the sign-up department. It never hurts for the region to have more rangers on hand, after all. Would you be able to help me with that?”[break][break]
| SPEED DATE.

[attr="class","LDbottom"]

[attr="class","LDname"]Lux DEFORT

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]Vouloir, c'est pouvoir
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

[attr="class","LDcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain b] color: #a46cb3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
lulu [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 20:18:46 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

That line of thinking is very similar to Luka's. She wants to help the League in any way she can, which includes assisting whenever possible and agreeing to the rather vague suggestions of . She still has no idea how she's going to sell a 'cute' League-sponsored event to anyone...and what kind of event is it supposed to be, anyways?[break][break]

But this isn't about her right now. Luka focuses on her dear friend instead, verdant gaze meeting soft amethyst. While he speaks she sinks into her chair and automatically scoops up Sirius, most likely to the little cat's delight. It's only a matter of time before he demands upsies anyways.[break][break]

"I agree! Recruitment is super important to the Rangers, I'm sure. Especially lately..." With so many strange goings-on around the region, surely the Rangers need all the help they can get. [break][break]"What about a recruitment event, or something like that? I think I remember the rangers back in Kalos hosting something like that before. They held an adoption event for rescued Pokemon, and advertised at the same time!"

[break]
[break]Speed Date #5

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.honey] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
lulu [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 2:42:22 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

“You’re correct.. It definitely wouldn’t hurt to have more people on our side, given the times.” They sigh.[break][break]
Sirius cuddles right into Luka as if it’s the most natural thing in the world, meowing out pure bliss, extremely unprofessional. Sometimes Lux humorously wonders if he prefers her over his own trainer until it isn’t funny anymore. But, back to more important matters at hand. [break][break]
He’s heard of similar events held at the Pokemon Centers. Lots of displaced Pokemon from the chaos in the Hoenn region. Many in need of good homes. It was like tackling both problems at once, which he greatly appreciated being able to do. Benefit both Pokemon and man. Violet eyes shimmer at such a beautiful thought.[break][break]
“Yes! That’s brilliant, Luka!” It’s as if his whole face lights up, attention wholly grabbed. “That alongside recruitment event sounds perfect. We have a lot of displaced wild Pokemon as well who’ve lost their habitats. So I’m sure an adoption event would benefit lots of them.”[break][break]
Sirius claps in agreement. Thank you, tiny little business associate.[break][break]
“It would also shed light on how not only we as people are affected during natural disasters, but the Pokemon as well.” He smiles softly at her, eager to get the ball rolling. “How would we go about organizing something like that?”[break][break]
| SPEED DATE.

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
lulu [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 8:35:48 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
They like it![break][break]With relief comes a smile like sunlight through leaves, dappling warmth upon the small space they share. "I'm glad you're a fan," she says with a windchime laugh. "And I agree! We need to help those poor Pokemon as best we can..."[break][break]
Pastel-tipped fingers gently stroke through the fur atop Sirius' head as Luka considers Lux's question. It's only natural, of course— what she's suggested is no small feat! Such ideas are always more easily said than done.[break][break]
"Well...we'd need to find a venue first. Honestly, this contest hall might just work. Mmm...t-then it comes down to organizing volunteers, publicity, arranging for all the Pokemon, umm..." It's all very vague, just the outline of an idea. But it's a start.[break][break]
"Sorry! I'm not much of an event planner...b-but I think I can get you in touch with some people who could help!"

[break][break]
[break]
[break]Speed Date #5

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
lulu [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 2:36:36 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

As they talk Lux goes to pull his I-pad out of his shoulder bag. Best to jot down notes of this conversation, better to be thorough than unprepared after all! He ponders her latest suggestion. [break][break]
“Hmm.. The contest hall could work. It’s big enough to fit Pokemon and large numbers of people. If not, I know the Lilycove Department and Mauville City might be willing to reserve some space if we want to go a bit smaller, but still spacious enough to fit in everything we’ll need.”[break][break]
He blinks, then smiles reassuringly at Luka and also Sirius, who’s purring contently in her lap. He’s going to be so sad when their time is up. Honestly, Lux will too. They enjoy her company.[break][break]
“No no, It’s not a problem at all! You’ve been an amazing help, Luka. I couldn’t have thought of this on my own. So if you have others who could also assist us that’s even more helpful.”[break][break]
| SPEED DATE.

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
lulu [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 3:53:02 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Aww, is he taking notes? That's so cute. Luka leans back against her chair as they jot everything down, still absently petting the purring Sirius.[break][break]

"Ehe...I'm just glad I was able to help a bit! Besides, it wasn't just me. I was, um, totally inspired by your shining Ranger spirit!" She giggles. "Seriously, the work you guys do is soooo important! I really hope more people can recognize it...so maybe this can help a bit!"[break][break]

She can sing their praises for much longer, but the clock is unrelenting. Luka startles as she realizes that nearby couples are starting to shift and stand as the round draws to a close.[break][break]

"Oh my gosh, that went by so fast! Awww, and I totally meant to catch up with you! There's so much going on! Like...this, and contest stuff, and...oh! M-my boyfriend's here, I should totally introduce you..." Although seems rather preoccupied at the moment. "Some other time then, I promise! I'll get in touch soon, okay?"[break][break]

Her flustered laughter spills into the air around them as she gives Sirius a parting smooch on the head. "I'll see you soon, okay? Promise!"

[break][break]
[break]
[break]Speed Date #5

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
lulu [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 23:00:21 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Agile fingers work on writing down all the necessary information needed in the span of seconds. Seems like working for his father all those years had its perks! Then, her words make him pause as he goes to put away his ipad. Shining ranger spirit? Does he really appear like that to other people?[break][break]
The voice of her praises reach Lux. They smile sweetly, full of joy and warmth. “Thank you, Luka. I.. hope so too.”[break][break]
Sadly all good things must come to an end, and the loud ringing of the timer signals that very moment.[break][break]
Though, what an absolute curveball she threw at the end there! Boyfriend, huh? His carefree smile remains as he stands. “Hm? Oh, no worries. But rest assured I'll be holding you to that promise.~”[break][break]
Lux goes to retrieve Sirius, who puts on an immature display of ridiculous cat noises while dramatically clinging to Miss Luka’s clothing. When he finally pulls the little bastard off of her, the pesky Meowstic is held like a sack between his arms. Problem solved.[break][break]
| SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

milky

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lulu [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 6:25:12 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times