543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
third time's the charm [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 6:33:47 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
A flirt, followed by a ghost from her past, and into the proverbial (or literal) arms of someone she actually liked. She bumps the sleeping Teddiursa from one hip to the other, shifting the cub so that both she and the babe are more comfortable. In her other hand is a drink-- non-alcoholic for this event. She sips at it now while waiting for her next date to show.

And when he does.. well. You could say she's quite pleased.

"Well, well, well.. if it ain't the old man himself. Didn't think I'd find you in a scene like this. Should I be worried?"

As usual, the woman leans heavily into flirting and accusing, purposely laying down her words in a way that would suggest they were an item. He never seemed to flush, though, and perhaps that's why she keeps doing it. The lack of response was sort of thrilling-- the lack of embarrassment, that is.

"Not that I'm complaining."
close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
DON'T FEAR NOTHING, SNAKE IS BLUFFING
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 6:40:09 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
old man. always the old man. he smirked good-naturedly at her and pulled out the chair. ”i dunno whatchya mean, remi. i’m just networkin’.” sitting down, he leaned back, at ease.

he found her more and more interesting each time. while women came and went, she kept coming back with the same look in her eye. the same comments...

”y’know, i’m gon’ start thinkin’ yer sweet on me er sum’m.” his grin was never too serious, but his gaze was curious.
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 21:33:59 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She shifts the sleeping cub in her arms to snuggle into her lap as she sits. One leg crosses over the other and she idly strokes the Teddiursa. Her expression remains teasing, but seems to falter ever so slightly at his insinuation.

"And what if I were? Does a woman who knows what she likes intimidate you, Roach?"

Just networking he said. She smirks.
close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 5:13:12 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
the look in her eye was like cinnamon in his soul. it tickled and drew him in, and soon he had left his slouch to instead lean over the table on his arms at her. she had his attention—more and more, he realized.

his voice dropped in volume, gravelly and low, but soft, ”on the contrary, darlin’. a woman that knows what she wants suits me just fine.”

comfortable looking her dead in the eyes despite the feelings she gave him, he asked with a teasing nod of his chin, ”you networkin’, too?”
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 6:14:00 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Something, perhaps the look in her eye or the honesty in her words, brings Roach a little bit closer. He abandons his indifferent slouch to lean in, across the table. His elbows prop him up and she encourages his intrigue with her own. The woman leans against the table too, happy to exist just out of reach.

"Good, 'cause you're the only one I like to call me darlin'."

She willingly lets her attention travel over the sharp curve of his lips and the angle of his cheek-- but she glances back up at his question. It prompts a sly grin out of the woman, and she leans back ever so slightly.

"Sure. You never know who you might find at an event like this."

Though, she is definitely not here for anything but a means to line her pockets. Roach was a happy coincidence, one she would happily go home with later.
close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 7:59:10 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
”then i’ll keep doin’ it.”

he reflected her, smirking back. shoulders moving in the same way, as drew back again some, in a way he didn’t realize himself. she was captivating. the way her eyes traveled over his lips made him want to pull her away, somewhere else. somewhere private. but he stayed seated. he had networking to do.

he laughed at her remark.

”yer right about that. i met earlier.” he’d also met the famous model . not exactly the collection of people he’d expected to be at such a function, for whatever reason.
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 7:45:42 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi smiles, evidently satisfied with that answer.

More and more, she realized how attracted she was to him. He mirrored her, reciprocated, followed cues. There was a hunger in his attention that left her wanting. Seeing him now was enough to convince her to ditch the rest of the event and take him home.

"Is that right? The champion, huh? Was he larger than life, everything you expected?"

But just as she asks this, the buzzer goes off to signal the end of this rotation. She rises to her feet and collects her sleeping Teddiursa. With a sidelong glance, she waits a moment before heading on her way.

"Find me later."
close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 3:24:44 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
roach shrugged. ”wasn’t really expectin’ nothin’, i guess.”

the look in his eyes was definitely hunger. remi was captivating. she had attitude, power. she didn’t seem to give a shit. she’d pulled him in herself, and after he’d gotten a taste...

”yes ma’am.” he watched her leave, smirking, like the cat who'd gotten the cream. ”yes, ma’am.” with a chuckle to himself, he got up and moved on to the next table.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 21:43:59 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay