Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
KaNotes #3 - Hisuian Qwillfish
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 13:17:00 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
THERE'S FEAR IN THE EYES
[break]
[attr="class","nikki100"]
[attr="class","nikki101"]HAVE NO FEAR OF PERFECTION
[break]
[attr="class","nikki102"]YOU WILL NEVER REACH IT
[break]
[attr="class","nikki109"]

Sitting on the top of her newly acquired form of Voltorb from that peculiar space distortion that happened within the Petalburg Woods, Kano has been pondering on the significance of it but her main focus as a scientist doesn't lay upon the space distortion itself but the new species that she put an eye on. An observation and cataloging of those newly found species are needed, the weight difference, height difference, the typing difference, and many more. From those data then Kano can analyze it further or just store it for further inspection. Kano decides to call for volunteers for the Rocket people who venture to those space distortion and acquire new pokemon or new moves. [break][break]

It doesn't take her a long time to wait as a volunteer decides to pop in and lend a hand to cooperate with her report and research. The volunteer is none other than with his newly acquired form of Qwilfish.[break][break]

"Greetings and welcome, make yourself comfortable"

[break]
[attr="class","nikki103"]
[attr="class","nikki103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
notes here, i guess?
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.nikki99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a8354a;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki109 font]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a8354a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 21:31:12 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Hi, Miss Kano!" Temp comes in with a pleased smile, waving lightly to . It had been a while since he last saw her! Which was a shame, since temp thought she was nice. Then again, Temp also thought was really nice, so maybe he wasn't the best judge of that.

Either way, even if Kano had called people here on business, Temp plopped a few leftover chocolate's from Palantine's on her desk for later. He didn't like chocolate or sweets so he figured she might like them better.

But! To the meat of the matter!

"I went into that distortion thing and my fish got all weird." Taking out a pokeball, Temp called out his Qwilfish- which looked a lot different than his other Qwilfish. "See? She's like... that." As if to show this off, he took out another pokeball and called out a regular Qwilfish; which he had gotten from wither or , me and Azul haven't 100% decided from what I remember.

"She wasn't like that before and I'm not sure what happened."
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 14:03:34 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikki98"]
[attr="class","nikki99"]
[break]
THERE'S FEAR IN THE EYES
[break]
[attr="class","nikki100"]
[attr="class","nikki101"]HAVE NO FEAR OF PERFECTION
[break]
[attr="class","nikki102"]YOU WILL NEVER REACH IT
[break]
[attr="class","nikki109"]

Never change [break][break]

The 'bubbliness' of the man hasn't changed, her last time interacts with him is when she lost her face. She would try to reach out to him to find out if there is something she can help him to repay the favor but with a series of an event happening - She got distracted. Looking at the qwilfish at first glance there is nothing different other than the color and the pattern on its tail. The height and the weight are exactly the same but from her experience studying Pokemon, this pokemon also has different typing with counterparts. Despite knowing that, Kano suddenly feel a bit mischievous and wants to tease Temp for a bit, "Are you sure you get this one from the distortion and not you just paint its whole body?"

[break]
[attr="class","nikki103"]
[attr="class","nikki103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
notes here, i guess?
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.nikki99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki98:hover .nikki102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a8354a;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki109 font]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a8354a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nikki109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 23:02:33 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Paint?" Much like expected, Temp gave a bit of panic and picked up his now-strange pokemon. She was prickly and dangerous- but Temp knew just how to hold her to not get stung and his pokemon trusted him. He pulled her close to his chest. "N-no! I would never!" He gives her a big puppy dog eyed look, looking scolded.

He is, though, quick to bounce back.

"I didn't get her there! I caught her a while back while I was helping my dad, out by Pacifidlog. She was in a pokeball I had on me at the time. We had been training before that for a challenger the next day, then I wandered into the distortion later. The next day I took her out to battle and she was..." He places her back down and motions to her. had teased him, too, upon seeing his new-old fishie friend.

"Oh! She does this one weird thing now... if I want to show you, we should stand back, though."