2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
skygelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 9:29:03 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
The understated elegance of Slateport's Contest Hall, with its perfectly carved kalosian tables and glinting tea sets, is wholly at odds with the captain that chooses to grace it with her presence. And with the feral feline that perches on her shoulder, hissing at everyone and anyone that it deems unworthy of his captain's regard.

Which is most people.

Blown in on an errant ocean breeze, Skyler stalks through the Hall on soft leather boots, her wild mass of golden curls slipping over her shoulder when she looks over the heads of people milling about - to finally find purchase on a certain familiar figure.

Dorado hisses in displeasure, thin slivers of amber glaring maliciously at as they approach. No doubt daydreaming of the pilot's demise.

By the time her shadow falls over him, her mouth has curled into a lazy semblance of temptation. Disregarding any sense of decorum or good manners (which hadn't been there to begin with), she leans back against the nearby table until she's all but sitting on it. Looking down at Angelo.

"Hey, handsome." Her tongue curls around the words with obvious relish, teasing. Bright silver flickers down to the green blob that is very obviously nervous, spotting - with no small amount of amusement - a crooked bowtie. "How's the man of the hour?"

If any of her teasing remarks is meant for Angelo - or solely Sammy - remains a mystery. Knowing her, it's probably both.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
skygelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 20:19:38 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Within the bustling, pastel themed contest hall that is tainted with the scent of overly-sweet artificial roses, Angelo sticks out like a Lycanroc in a Wooloo field.

And not just because he looks far too casual for an event such as the Speed Dating extravaganza, with his long-sleeved shirt carelessly pushed up to the elbows and the slight shadow over his jaw.

Sitting the wrong way on a chair with his arms lazily folded over the backrest, Angelo looks far too relaxed for the setting. Exuding an air of nonchalance, while the building buzzes with nervous, excited energy of Hoenn's singletons.

No less from the Gulpin that sits anxiously on the table in front of him, chef's hat traded for a bowtie and a groomed yellow plume.

Deep breaths, Sammy. I know you usually use it for kitchen-related incidents, but it helps you there.” He advises.

They're interrupted then by a familiar shadow that falls over him, his spine tingling from the shift in atmosphere, even before she had the chance to open that devilish mouth of hers.

Hey, trouble.” A slow, appreciative eye drags up, catching on the tease of skin that casts a tempting pathway from toned abs to the soft contrast of her cleavage, before drifting over devilish smiles to dangerous silvers. Angelo's lips tug at the corner as he holds Skyler's gaze. Inviting and unabashed.

Think he's got a case of the Butterfrees.” Turning his attention towards the hopeful Gulpin, the pilot leans into the back of the chair so he can reach his kitchen assistant's wonky bowtie. “But he's lookin' good, right?

Sammy was looking a little green around the edges as he stiffly shuffles closer to let Angelo fix his attire - more than usual.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
skygelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 11:08:57 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
She leans into Angelo's attention with the same kind of satisfaction of a Meowth lazying about in the sun. Letting it wash over her, a rising tide of desire that slowly simmers in the languid tilt of her head, in the knowing look in half-mast eyes. Silently inviting the pilot to have his fill - and more.

Always more.

"You look dashing, Sammy." Skyler balances precariously on the edge of the table as she tilts back, needlessly straightening the Gulpin's bowtie for a second time.

Her teeth flash out in a quicksilver smile that under normal circumstances would have made the Gulpin very worried about the well-being and continuous survival of his beloved kitchen. "You got this, no need to sweat. Just show 'em your cooking skills. That's what Angelo did."

The memory of Carvanha being cooked over a campfire in the middle of a jungle softens the teasing edge of an impish grin, but only just so. Silver glints with the barest hint of trouble as Skyler reaches forward to sink fingertips into brown locks. Nails rasping lightly. "I got you to be my ship's cook, didn't I?" 

There's a tease somewhere in the deliberately low, intimate rasp of her voice.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
skygelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 20:12:46 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Beneath both Angelo and Skyler’s praise, Sammy begins to look a little less like he’s about to melt into an anxious blob off the edge of the table. His green colour scheme slowly returning to a healthier shade, no longer bearing a stark resemblance to the Captain’s infamous sandwiches - and namesake.

As the bowtie is adjusted again for good measure, Angelo’s hand stretches to cover the Gulpin’s singular golden feather, smoothing it down for him.

And remember, if you need me, I've got your back. Not that I need to talk up your cooking. You're ten times better than half the people I know, already.

There’s humour to be found somewhere in that the pair of them fussed more over the Gulpin’s appearance, than their own…

Although Angelo's attention eventually diverts beneath grasping fingers and tugging rasps, memories burning warm beneath his skin like campfire kindling. 

You 'got me to be your cook'…” He mirrors dryly, an eyebrow arching in a familiar promise of retaliation, brewing on the tip of his tongue.

One that he bides his time on, in no hurry to rush the anticipation of their dance, or to cut short the rasp of her blunt nails on his scalp.

Slowly, he balances his elbow on the back of the chair, propping his chin in his palm. Blue eyes lingering on Skyler like a lazy, sparkling river, running deep.

If I remember right, you told me that 'any woman would be lucky to marry me'.

She'd said something like that after he'd cooked Carvanha for her for the first time, anyway.

White, sharp canines peek through his fingertips. Poorly hidden. “You're welcome, by the way.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
skygelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 10:41:58 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
'any woman would be lucky to marry me'

She'd said that about him, hadn't she? In hindsight, those words had proved strangely prophetic in a roundabout sort of way. She'd been teasing at the time, of course, but maybe... maybe there'd been a kernel of truth to it, even then. Unconsciously drawn in by ocean blue depths, perpetually poised at the edge of his next challenge.

It'd been intoxicating. Still is.

Nails rasp a tortuously slow path along his scalp. Everything else - Sammy, Dorado, other people - becomes an inconsequential backdrop to the tease on the tip of his tongue. Burning silver slides across a flash of sharp canines, and her fingers purposely curl into a tight grip around brown strands. 

Not pulling. Not yet.

"Then I suppose I'm the winner here, Angel." Skyler had long since made peace with the hunger that claws at her ribcage, perpetually reaching for something beyond the line of the horizon. Wanting more, always more.

It makes its presence known, now, in the unapologetic twist of her lips and in the low laughter that's breathed over Angelo's mouth. Greedy. Possessive. Affectionate. Hers.

"Too bad." 

She tugs on his hair just enough to lower her lips to his, a feather-light tease in direct contrast with the coiled lust brimming just under the surface.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
skygelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 12:24:09 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Mouth lazily curled as Skyler advances with sharp intentions, his calloused fingers shift to grant her a clear path. Instead finding purchase on the back of her neck, thumb rasping.

"Then I suppose I'm the winner here, Angel."

He’d vehemently disagree on that one.

And yet all that spills from his lips is a soft chuckle. At first.

It's an unwritten rule that Angelo always has to push.

His retaliation reaches her on a silver tongue, the purr of a challenge mute and deliberately calculated.

Slid instead, against her bottom lip, lick intentionally brief. Wanting.

'Ah, yes, poor me...' The action mocks. 

Angelo leans back then, out of reach, utterly unrepentant. No matter that he, too, holds tight onto the threads of anticipation, every atom aware and greedy.   

It's never quite enough with Skyler Dross, he's long learned. Always wanting to explore, to map more of her, in the most gloriously addictive way.

Okay, sunshine.

Chair legs scrape against the polished contest hall floor as Angelo makes to stand, the screech like a hypnotist's finger snap.

They'd have to continue this game later -

Time’s up. I don't want to leave my date waiting.

A cocky grin flashes. Knowing and provoking and shamelessly craving.

He'd make sure that they would.

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
skygelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 14:37:33 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
'Fuck his date,' she thinks with no attempt at disguising the furious frustration that spills into her expression. 'And fuck him too.'

If only.

His tongue whispers a challenge against her bottom lip, and Skyler's helpless against its allure. Desire pools low in her belly, holding her hostage in the most delicious of ways. Calloused fingers curl at the sensation - but before they can hold onto the infuriating man seated in front of her, he has leaned away.

Out of her grasp.

A growl erupts, unbidden, from her throat. The screeching of a chair against polished floors doesn't cut through the haze, but it does signal an end to their game. For now, at least.

The captain can still feel him against her lips, like a promise, and it only serves to heighten the fierce scowl that meets his all-too-knowing grin. 

Asshole. She'll get him later, Skyler promises herself. Preferably on his knees. 

(As if sensing his captain's hostility, Dorado puffs up and hisses threateningly, claws out and ready to wage war. Should anyone happen to look their way at that very moment, they'd find both feline and human hilariously alike in their misplaced rage.)

"We'll see who's left waiting, Angel." The threat is punctuated by a furious, yet brief, baring of teeth. Skyler's shoulder bumps into his as she all but storms off, her feline companion trailing after. 

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
skygelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 17:24:07 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
He'd struck a nerve, Angelo knew.

The right one.

Her expression instantly crumples in frustration. Smug confidence that had sat so gloriously well on her features replaced by furious scowls and bristles, whisked away like ocean mist on a rebellious breeze.

And Angelo drinks it up, teeth sharp in purposefully unmasked satisfaction. Just to piss her off further. 

To him, Skyler's feral, vehement passion was just as enticing as purred taunts and seeking fingers in his hair. The pilot relishing in being Skyler's undoing, in more ways than one.

Her growls and storm-brewing eyes a promise that she'll try and make him pay for it later. Preferably on his knees.

After he's had his fill of toying with her patience until her lust-strained threads snaps beneath him, one by one.

We'll make it a date, if I have the time.

The shoulder that clips his own as Skyler stalks past him on Donphan heavy stomps, flips a switch. Laughter, taunting and joyous, chasing after her and her bratty shadow.

Have fun, sunshine.

Poor ol' Sammy just sighs at his family's antics, no doubt wishing he could go back to his cupboard or bake a cake, instead. But at least his bowtie is fixed now.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
skygelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 7:25:05 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay