Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Fabulous Disaster (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 16:16:24 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Inside of one of the warehouses, a deal was being conducted. Unbeknownst to the Rockets, and their suppliers, was the presence of bombs in the warehouse. Having been made aware of the deal that was going to take place in the Warehouse, Thomas, under the guise of a dock worker, had quietly planted explosives through key areas of the warehouse.

At a safe distance, the red-eyed dock worker sat on top of a crate. Acting as his eyes in the back of his head was Byte, his Joltik. The former Elite Four member waited in silence for the right moment to detonate the explosives.

tags:
notes: Feel free to come in how you please

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 3:33:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

at a safe distance is where matias finds him.[break][break]

"thomas."[break][break]

his approach is quiet, cautious as he watches the the joltik atop the man's head. his own morelull sits on his shoulder as it peers curiously at the dock worker and his joltik.[break][break]

"you really going through with this?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-morelull"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 3:52:13 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Joltik would alert her master to the presence of the other man. Thomas turned to find the familiar face

"Matias. How'd you know?", Thomas asked the other man, getting down to brass tacks.

"Yes.", he answered the man's question. "You here to stop me?"

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 16:50:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"does it matter?"[break][break]

intel leaks, spreads, and he's learned there's no point in trying to stop it. his efforts are always better elsewhere.[break][break]

the question is ignored for now as he steps forward to look at the warehouse.[break][break]

"how many are in there?"

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 17:27:29 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Actually, it does.", Thomas remarked, eyes narrowed.

Thomas had a particular dislike for leaks. As they say, loose lips sink ships.

"Twenty. Ten Rockets, ten of their suppliers. As for any innocent dock workers, I took care of them."

Muffled groans and grunts could be heard nearby. It wasn't pretty, but it kept them out of the blast radius. "And now that you've mentioned names, I'm gonna have to wipe their memories, too.", he'd tell Matias.

tags:

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 5:03:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"already taken care of."[break][break]

if it wasn't clear before, his response should give away what side he falls on. his clear distaste for rocket shows only to those he deems safe with that information.[break][break]

"spare the suppliers. i'll work on building a case against them and arrest them later."[break][break]

he takes in the warehouse and its dimensions, trying to come up with a feasible plan that doesn't involve blowing everyone up.[break][break]

"as for the rockets..."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 3:36:59 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The fact that Matias would apparently take his side wasn't exactly unbelievable, given his history. Though the thought of sparing their suppliers made him paranoid. What if they screwed that up as well? What if Matias wasn't planning on wiping the memories of the workers? Try to use them as leverage against him in the future?

But then, he had no choice. It was better to cooperate here, than to try to fight him.

"Fine. I'll spare the suppliers. But I'll wipe the memories of the workers myself. Peace of mind, and all.", he'd tell Matias.

"What did you have in mind for taking out the Rockets?", he'd inquire.

tags:

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 15:29:40 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"sure."[break][break]

that seems to be an acceptable compromise. matias hadn't planned on using them as leverage but the possibility still exists. if their roles were swapped, he'd have asked for the same.[break][break]

the morelull on his shoulder perks up at thomas' question.[break][break]

"have anything on you that can put them to sleep?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 5:16:29 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Just like that, Matias accepted his compromise. It was a surprise to the disguised man.

"Not on me. I take it your Morelull knows Spore or Sleep Powder?", Thomas inquired.

If he really needed to, he could summon for his Breloom. But then, he worried that would take too much time.

tags:

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 13:12:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the other clear giveaway is when matias pulls out another pokeball, tossing it over to thomas.[break][break]

"exeggutor knows both SLEEP POWDER and STUN SPORE. it's also combat-ready should a fight break loose."[break][break]

but there's no doubt thomas possesses capable pokemon of his own as well.[break][break]

"i say we just secure the exits and our pokemon can scatter their shit from above."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 18:21:54 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

At least he came with two Pokemon capable of putting them to sleep. Though there was one concern he had. "And what if our targets are carrying masks? Any backup plans, or we just fight it out at that point?", he'd inquire.

The mask he was wearing had a degree of protection from Powers and Spores. And the white mask he used as The Phantom had even better protections built in.

tags:

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 2:20:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"then we fight it out."[break][break]

the smile that forms is bare but genuine.[break][break]

"between you and me, i hope some of them brought masks."[break][break]

with a sigh, he gestures to the warehouse.[break][break]

"ready?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 9:24:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Fair enough.", he'd tell Matias. At least he could relate to that.

"You go ahead and get your Pokemon into position. I'll take care of the workers.", he'd tell Matias.

---

Once he was finished taking care of the workers, he'd get himself into position. This time, he brought a mask that would better filter the spores and powders that would drop.

tags:

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 8:35:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

some time passes until they're in position. matias waits near the front of the warehouse, ready to block the entrance, and his morelull waits for command at the top of the warehouse, perched conveniently near one of the air vents.[break][break]

it's there that matias looks around, waiting just for one moment, before nodding.[break][break]

"go."[break][break]

from above, SLEEP POWDER washes down over them.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 0:39:16 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the two factions of scumbags are discussing the deal, the Sleep Powder disseminates though the vents of the warehouse. Upon noticing the suppliers, and some of their comrades drop, a few Rockets far enough from the vents to have time to react quickly pull respirators over their faces.

"Find the culprit!", one of them commands.

The other Rockets begin to search the warehouse, unware that they are the prey, and that the hunter is waiting for his moment.

tags: