30 posts
Hide Moriya DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @phantasm
Hide Moriya
Head in the Sand (Hide's Blog)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 8:50:47 GMT
Hide Moriya Avatar
[attr="class","navbar"]home about contact history.
[attr="class","fav"]-
[attr="class","comment"]□
[attr="class","exit"]X
[attr="class","title"]HEAD IN THE SAND
[attr="class","search"]search

[attr="class","scrollbar"]
[attr="class","blog"]Surus the Donphan,
[attr="class","date"]19 February 2022
[attr="class","entry"]Have you ever been over by Rusturf Tunnel? I've only been through a handful of times myself (and while it's no Chargestone Cave (sorry hoennians xP)), it's quite the pretty sight. All that sleek rock? Gorgeous~ Even more so when it's all lit up by Charlemagne's glow (my Magnemite).

There's tons of little side rooms and paths if you know where to look and just earlier today I wandered into a cavern I'd found before. I'd been expecting nothing more than a few Geodude, so imagine my surprise when a large female Donphan sped into view!

What's more, it was an especially slippery one at that. But a few pebbles to practice my aim and an expert toss of a Pokeball, and I was a proud new owner of another Ground-type. #Bragging lol

I decided to name her (you can tell by the still beautiful but shorter horns) Surus - after a certain famous general's ride elephant Pokemon. It's been so long, and the sources are unclear, so we don't know for sure if it was an especially large Donphan or Copperajah or what. Could've even been a currently unknown, lost species! Anyway, I thought it was a fitting name.

[attr="class","vain"]
Her tough black hide is like a tire, and twice as strong. She's got some powerful moves too - Surus knows Fire Fang (great against the grass match-up!) and a viscous Horn Attack. She's super fast too, and damn near impossible to hit in a storm. I'm sure she'll see plenty of use! Anyway, that's all for today! I'll see you guys next time - you know where to find me! (Look for sand)[break]
[attr="class","tags"]#donphan #ground, [AUTHOR]sandfan98

[googlefont=Leckerli One][newclass=.title]font-size:25px;padding:3px;text-transform:lowercase;font-family: 'Leckerli One', cursive;color:#D5AB3F;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blog]font-size:17px;padding:5px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:ms gothic;color:#D5AB3F;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar]overflow:auto;height:500px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:#f7faf8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#D5AB3F;[/newclass]
[newclass=.date]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:13px;color:#D5AB3F;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed][newclass=.entry]font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;line-height:2;color:#9d9d9d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vain]width:200px;height:136px;padding:5px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vain2]width:200px;height:200px;padding:3px;float:left;margin-bottom:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tags]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:11px;color:#D5AB3F;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;text-align:right;border-top:1px dashed #D5AB3F;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fav, .comment]font-size:17px;color:#2B2B2B;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.exit]font-size:15px;color:#f7faf8;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.navbar]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:15px;padding:5px;color:#2B2B2B;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;[/newclass]
[newclass=.search]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:11px;padding:5px;color:#2B2B2B;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[attr="class","navbar"]home about contact history.
[attr="class","fav"]-
[attr="class","comment"]□
[attr="class","exit"]X
[attr="class","title"]HEAD IN THE SAND
[attr="class","search"]search

[attr="class","scrollbar"]
[attr="class","blog"]The Enigma of Evolution,
[attr="class","date"]21 February 2022
[attr="class","entry"]I was over by Littleroot Town today, at a quaint little ranch. Believe it or not, sometimes the pride and accomplishment of amateur archeology can't fill your stomach - so yours truly was working a little side gig. (Sub to my Watreon, I'm begging you. Help me.)

Sadly I'm not cut out for things like "hard work" and the like. I'll be the first to admit I was little in over my head. Thankfully Mòrag Glas came to the rescue. Quite literally too, since a few minutes later a pair of tussling bird pokemon plummeted down and threatened the herd of Wooloo I'd been tasked with guarding!

Her Mawile, Marianne, used her tough head to brutalize the Braviary, while Charlemagne (my Magnemite, for new readers) shocked the Staraptor with a huge discharge. Before the dynamic duo had a chance to knock out the oversized poultry though, a third contestant entered the ring! One of the Wooloo decided to take matters into her own hands and evolved into a sturdy Dubwool!

Anyway! I think from now on I'll avoid getting my hands dirty (with anything but dirt (from a digsite (or sand. (None of this makes any sense, doesn't it?))))

[attr="class","vain"]
Her tough black hide is like a tire, and twice as strong. She's got some powerful moves too - Surus knows Fire Fang (great against the grass match-up!) and a viscous Horn Attack. She's super fast too, and damn near impossible to hit in a storm. I'm sure she'll see plenty of use! Anyway, that's all for today! I'll see you guys next time - you know where to find me! (Look for sand)[break]
[attr="class","tags"]#donphan #ground, [AUTHOR]sandfan98

[googlefont=Leckerli One][newclass=.title]font-size:25px;padding:3px;text-transform:lowercase;font-family: 'Leckerli One', cursive;color:#D5AB3F;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blog]font-size:17px;padding:5px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:ms gothic;color:#D5AB3F;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar]overflow:auto;height:500px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:#f7faf8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.scrollbar::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#D5AB3F;[/newclass]
[newclass=.date]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:13px;color:#D5AB3F;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed][newclass=.entry]font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;line-height:2;color:#9d9d9d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vain]width:200px;height:136px;padding:5px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vain2]width:200px;height:200px;padding:3px;float:left;margin-bottom:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tags]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:11px;color:#D5AB3F;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;text-align:right;border-top:1px dashed #D5AB3F;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fav, .comment]font-size:17px;color:#2B2B2B;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.exit]font-size:15px;color:#f7faf8;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.navbar]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:15px;padding:5px;color:#2B2B2B;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;[/newclass]
[newclass=.search]font-family:ms gothic;font-size:11px;padding:5px;color:#2B2B2B;text-transform:uppercase;font-variant:small caps;text-align:center;[/newclass]