Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Gwyar's Gym Challenge Log: Shell Badge
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 13:06:24 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

was late to the challenge. 10 minutes so far, to be exact. His lack of courtesy was unforgiveable.

He shouldn't have underestimate the strength of route 131's currents.

"Yip Riooo!" Boomed Raki from atop the man's trapezious, one foot atop the man's head and a paw rested above his eyes, gazing into the horizon.

They could see it now... the skyline of floating buildings. One of the most impressive feats of architecture in Hoenn- the city where the morning sun smiles upon the waters!

"We're almost there, everyone!" Boomed Gwyar, redoubling his efforts as his morale rose.

Flanking him, Tiberius the Empoleon and Nimue the Primarina leisurely floated back and forth, there to make sure their trainer didn't drown in his bullheaded efforts.

Though after coming so far from Sootopolis, the fear of the man's stamina giving out had all but disappeared.

If anyone from the Gym Leader's team, or indeed, the Gym Leader himself were out by the port waiting for their challenger, they would be greeted by the sight of a man broad stroking his way to the city appearing in the horizon with a Riolu riding on his back, slowly approaching until finally, they reached the bay.

"Please, pardon my delay!" The man boomed as grabbed onto the edge and hauled himself out, water splashing around him as he stood to his full height, sweeping his wet hair back and out the way. "I underestimated the Hoennian Sea and thoroughly miscalculated the time it would take me to get here. I apologize profusely."

His two other pokemon casually leapt out of the water as he bowed at the waist, once again flanking him as his Riolu leapt in front of him and waved hello.

-I made this dumb post. : D

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 14:38:32 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
While Pacifidlog was an impressive show of the bond humans, nature, and pokemon could have- up close would see the cracks. Only the ship was part of the actual Gym; it towered over the little town, a war ship once now gutted and made into something new. Instead, the populace that would greet the man was a few grannies roasting fish over specialized spits over the water and curious children peeking from behind ramshackle huts. Pacifidlog was impressive for what it was- but it was broken down and worn, poverty having gripped the community for years. No one cared about Pacifidlog, usually, other than an as interesting factoid, and the dwindling Native Hoennian population suffered for it.

But it was lively if nothing else.

Gwyar would not get a warm welcome but it would be friendly enough. One of the grannies would yell something unintelligible over her shoulder, the children would swarm, and tiny hands would try to try and pet and spoil his pokemon. A fish would be offered, flavored with little more than the sea's salt, and he would have a moment to rest as chatter in a language foreign to him started up around him.

But, in time, the Gym Leader himself would come. Having been summoned to see the visitor, carrying two small children on his shoulders and beaming. These were his people, after all!

"Hey there! Can I help... oh! Hey! Are you my challenger? When you didn't show I thought maybe you were a no show canceler! Happens sometimes!" A grunt and he gently dropped the two kids on the ground next to him. "I had someone else go on the mission we were going to do, but... hmm... you did come out all this way..." Temp rubbed his chin a bit before nodding.

"We can work with this! You ever tended Corsola before?" He moved towards the water, giving a stretch. No wetsuit right now, just civilian clothes, but Temp was more than ready to get wet at a given notice. "Oh! Uh, sorry, I ran my mouth a little... I'm Norman Rararie, the Gym Leader here! But please, call me Temp!"
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 22:11:18 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

Unfortunate circumstances, but they were clearly his fault, so he could only nod along as the Gym Leader explained the situation.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Temp! Never tended to Corsola in my life!" Gwyar responded cheerfully as he grabbed and shook the Gym Leader's hand.

They were standing by the water, presumably ready to jump in.

"But I'm sure I'll figure it out!" He said next, giving the other man a thumbs up. "I'll follow your lead!"
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 23:28:16 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp is happy that seems so willing! Even if he's never done it before, he seems eager and willing to learn. Which is enough for him! He also appreciated the honesty. Too many people pretended to know things to impress others and then just messed stuff up.

"It's not too bad! We don't use diving equipment, so get ready to hold your breath!"

And with that, Temp stripped off his shirt and just dove in. The milotic tattoo curled around his arm gleamed black in the water before he dove downwards.

Under Pacifidlog, the colony rested. A few of the Corsola swam about but most of them slept. Various smaller pokemon, like Krabby or Wishiwashi, toddled around. But there were a few dangers as well... Hiding and waiting.
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 12:46:43 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

As the Gym Leader leapt into the water, Gwyar nodded at the man's instructions, tugging the goggles on his head down and over his eyes.

"You heard the man, Raki! Hold your breath!" Gwyar said as he squatted in front of Raki, tugging the puppies' own goggles down before glancing over at his Primarina. "Nimue, stick close to Raki and help him out. Tiberius- with me!"

4 splashes later and the blonde and his pokemon were in the water, looking around for the Gym Leader.

Letting his water-types locate the man, Gwyar focused on the colony around them instead. The beauty hidden underneath the surface was unique in ways a man who rarely dived could only gape at.

Watching the several underwater pokemon frolic about with a smile, his gaze was brought back to his own pokemon as his Empoleon tapped his shoulder, pointing at the gym leader further down in the depths.

Nodding, Gwyar grabbed onto the water-type, letting it lead him quickly to the Gym Leader, Raki doing much the same with the Primarina.

As they came close enough for Temp to notice them, Gwyar gave a wave and a thumbs up.

He was ready to do this!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 7:15:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: