part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
paxwen [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 2:01:22 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton was feeling it. It being the effects of chugging whatever unholy alcoholic creation had been carrying around his flask. He didn’t have a low tolerance by any stretch of the imagination. But whatever Gia kept in her chest could knock a Cuphant on its ass. He stumbled into his chair, carefully setting down Ollie the kitten on his lap and waiving at his next date. “Hey, I’m Paxton.” He said. This introduction was by far one of the chilliest ones he’d had.

+ @owen date #5 [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
paxwen [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 17:27:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Owen tilts his head, confused and concerned, as he watches a young man practically crash-land into his chair. Slowly, carefully, the older man picks his way to the table to check on him before realizing that he's his next 'date'. Paxton waves at him first, cradling a kitten in his lap that looks more feral than friendly.

"Paxton? You alright, bud? You look like you might be sick."

He hesitates, but chooses to sit down across from him. The man's Ambipom swings from the chandelier above, dropping down onto Owen's lap abruptly.

"My name is Owen."
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
paxwen [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 23:57:18 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton shook his head a little too much before stopping and giving Ollie a quick pet. The cat proceeded to put his paws on the table and begin reaching for a little petit four cube. He didn't stop it, too occupied with his date. "Nice t' meetcha~ Y'here fer business or pleasure?" Paxton isn't in danger of sleeping but he's not alert either, half lidded eyes giving him tired look and flushed cheeks hitting home the bastard was drunk. "If y'say business it's cool. I've already mixed 'em both up."

+ @owen date #5 [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]