TAG WITH @cefin
Cefin Glynn
love and slugs [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 12:50:56 GMT
Cefin Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cerigid"]
[attr="class","cerigidw"]

Camellia clings to him, dampening a part of his trouser leg with her whole slimy Shellos deal. Cefin reaches down to scritch her back with a finger and coos a little "It's okay, it's just busy here. You're being really brave!"[break][break]

He's conscious of a figure approaching - assumedly his new date - and leans back up to stand and offer a hand to the gentleman.[break][break]

"Hello - I'm Cefin. They really went all-out with the decorations, right?" He smiles softly.

[attr="class","cerigidtag"]

[attr="class","cerigidnotes"]

notes.

speed dating 2

[attr="class","cerigidpokes"]

[newclass=.cerigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid b] color: #c3f06d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #c3f06d; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #c3f06d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #c3f06d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #c3f06d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #c3f06d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #c3f06d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.izrigidpokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
love and slugs [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 13:21:44 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
Memo reaches out to shake ’s hand, smiling at the little slug attached to his leg. “Memo. Charmed.” He had really pretty eyes. “That they did. And the drinks, too.” From a side table he secures two flutes of champagne, offering one to his new date.

“And who’s this little friend?” he inquires, beaming down at the Shellos.
close tab

played by

evan

dr glynn
he/him
may 1st
circhester, galar
gay
ecological geneticist
civilian
mae pob lliw yn dod gyda stori
awards
44 posts
Cefin Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cefin
Cefin Glynn
love and slugs [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 13:41:51 GMT
Cefin Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cerigid"]

Ah! His date has procured them a drink, and Cefin takes it with a gentle laugh. "You're trying to get me drunk already?" He chides, taking a little sip.[break][break]

"It's lovely to meet you, Memo. This is little Camellia - she's a bit shy, so I'm trying to get her used to people."[break][break]

In response, the Shellos squeaks and hides further behind Cefin's leg, leaving a little slug-trail behind where she moves. Cefin smiles and then looks back up at his date, an eyebrow raising in question.[break][break]

"Say... are you from Galar?"

notes.

speed dating 2

[newclass=.cerigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid b] color: #c3f06d; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #c3f06d; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #c3f06d; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #c3f06d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #c3f06d; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cerigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #c3f06d; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cerigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #c3f06d; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
love and slugs [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 23:44:33 GMT
cordially accepts the champagne; Memo laughs at his accusations.

“Trying to get us both drunk, actually,” he said, lifting his own flute in a salute, and winking.

He watches the Shellos-- Camellia, he is told-- scamper (as well as a sea slug can scamper) behind Cefin a bit further. “I don’t blame her,” he says, spinning the chair on one leg and plopping down with the skill of a practiced ne’er-do-well. “People scare me, too.”

He takes a sip of his champagne, savoring the bubbles. “Yeah, I’m from Spikemuth. You a native, yourself?”

close tab

played by

evan

dr glynn
he/him
may 1st
circhester, galar
gay
ecological geneticist
civilian
awards
44 posts
Cefin Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cefin
Cefin Glynn
love and slugs [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 18:48:49 GMT
Cefin Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cerigid"]

He laughs, tipping his glass towards Memo in a mock toast. "Sounds like a plan"[break][break]

His date watches Camellia with interest, and it makes Cefin smile warmly. Anyone who's kind enough to treat a little sea slug with kindness was fine by him. Plenty of trainers could give care to sweet little Poochyena puppies or adorable Eevees, but the less 'cute' pokemon could fall by the wayside. "I understand - I'm not usually one for a lot of, ah, social interaction. I usually study out in the field, so not a lot of people out there, usually"[break][break]

Cefin takes a gentle smell of his champagne, looking down at the bubbles and then back up at his date.[break][break]

"Ah, Spikemuth! Not too far from me, then. I'm from Circhester, but I've moved around a lot since. Work, and all that kind of stuff. How does Hoenn compare?"

notes.

speed dating 2

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
love and slugs [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 21:07:25 GMT
Memo’s eyebrows rise when mentions working out in the field. “What is it you do that has you out in the wilds?” he asked, genuinely interested. He leans forward in his chair, elbows on the table.

“Hoenn is… warmer,” he says, noncommittal. Home was still a sore subject.

Another Chirchester native. Hoenn was swarming with them. “You know, you’re the second Chirchester fella I’ve met tonight.” He winks. “Though by far the most handsome.”

ooc sorry gavin

close tab

played by

evan

dr glynn
he/him
may 1st
circhester, galar
gay
ecological geneticist
civilian
awards
44 posts
Cefin Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cefin
Cefin Glynn
love and slugs [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 20:09:35 GMT
Cefin Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cerigid"]

"Ah!" He leans in as well, always excited to talk about work. "Well, I'm a biologist - I go out and study wild pokémon populations for months at a time, so I'm usually camping or something. I don't know if you've ever seen "PokéPlanet, on tv, but there's this section about the mating habits of Luvdisc, and it's actually me, there - on the television show! It's all very exciting" Cefin beams, the smile taking up his whole face.[break][break]

Memo, however, seemed less comfortable with talking about their shared home region. Cefin didn't want to pry - he was well aware that some people didn't grow up quite as happily as he had. "It is warmer. Even the rain is warmer" His smile softens.[break][break]

"Oh. Really?" He laughs gently, tapping his finger absentmindedly against the side of his glass. "That's very kind of you. You're a very good looking man, yourself" As he speaks, the bell dings in the distance reminding them that their meeting was only fleeting.[break][break]

As he gathers himself up, feeling the shuffling energy of everyone else dispersing from their tables around him, he pulls a little scrap of paper from his pocket and scribbles on the back of it, passing it delicately to his date partner.[break][break]

"Here, if it's not too forward, it's my phone number. Feel free to say hello sometime, if you'd like"

notes.

speed dating 2

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
love and slugs [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 20:08:28 GMT
Guillermo watches the man transform as he speaks about his passions; it reminds him of , and how animated he became talking about fossils. Call him a sap, but there was something special about being around so many people talking about their favorite things. It was like he was a sponge, soaking up all that positivity.

He does accept ’s phone number, folding it up and putting it in his breast pocket. “For safekeeping,” he says, smiling, before heading to his next date.

sORYY I THOUGHT I RESPONDED TO THIS NOPE JUST TYPED IT DIDNT POST IT <3
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
love and slugs [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 21:41:57 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay