She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
Konkila~ [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 13:27:56 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Libre+Baskerville|Niramit:400,700,700i]

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/G8PcFPk.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/GUbEQ6W.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk td]vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg .overlay]opacity: 1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
[attr=class,punkisaintstop]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,punkisaintsimg]
[attr=class,overlay]

Back at it, it's ya girl!

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,punkisaintsbulk]
[attr=class,side]
[attr=class,punkisaintsicon]

[attr=class,punkisaintscontent]
Camera is set, lightning is decent, the voice should be good. Would stream but the other side is a random person so I need to actually ask consent first but can't do it in this event so I will make it as a video later [break][break]

Kila's hand swings happily entering the room with a wide grin painted on her face followed by a Galarian Meowth that holds her camera ready to shoot the video and faces toward a man in front of her. "Let's get to know each other better in a more fun way. Shall we~ Let say three things about ourselves where two of them are lies and one of them are true and you guess. The rule is that we need to be honest on which one is the actual truth~" Kila raises her finger and winks, "capiche? I will start" [break][break]

"I am a streamer and video maker, I dislike steak, and I am left-handed" Kila announces with exaggerated hand motions. "Don't worry, there won't be any penalties if you get it wrong~"
[attr=class,punkisaintstags]

[attr=class,punkisaintscredit]
template by punki

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,449 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Konkila~ [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 0:14:56 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo's Oranguru made him aware of the camera setup as he made his way to the table (or rather, that she'd set something up - he could infer the rest from the details she gave). He wouldn't mind being recorded - it wasn't like his parents could track him that quickly.

Though right after some quick introductions and seating, his partner suggested a game: 2 lies and a truth. He nodded, eager to try out a less conventional date; a game sounded like fun!

He listened to her three statements, thinking them over with his hand under his chin as his eyes remained closed. It almost seemed too obvious which it was, but he wouldn't let that dissuade him from his answer. "I'm gonna say that you being a streamer is the truth. Can't imagine you'd record dates if you weren't."

But with his guess, it was time to offer a truth and two lies of his own. "And now for my turn." With each statement, he raised a finger.

1. "I am blind."
2. "I am tone-deaf."
3. "I'm a great swimmer."

He put his hand down, grinning. Would she guess the right one?

close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
Konkila~ [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 10:55:24 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[newclass=.punkisaints]width: 500px; background: linear-gradient(to right,#2e2e2e,#424242); margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstop]background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); height: 30px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 32px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/G8PcFPk.png'); background-size: 450px 150px; background-position: -1px -1px; margin: 25px; height: 148px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsicon]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/GUbEQ6W.png'); height: 96px; width: 96px; margin: auto; border: 2px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.4); background-position: -2px -2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk]min-height: 200px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to right,#463334,#463334); border-spacing: 0px; border-top: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.1); width: 100px; padding: 25px; border-right: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.15); vertical-align: top;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsbulk .side span]display: block; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); margin-top: 15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=td.punkisaintscontent]padding: 25px !important; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent b]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscontent i]font-family: 'Niramit'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.9); font-size: 12px; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintstags]border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.2); font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintscredit]margin-bottom: -15px; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; padding: 4.5px 0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay]background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); height: 34px; padding: 57px 0; opacity: 0; transition: all 0.4s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints:hover .punkisaintsimg]border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div]height: 34px; font-family: 'Libre Baskerville'; font-size: 25px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaintsimg .overlay > div span]display: block; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkisaints a]font-family: 'Niramit'; font-weight: 700; color: #ffffff; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

"Haha, indeed! Well, I like to make the first one to be easy" Kila laughs with a wide grin on her face. "I go by the name of Kilakil in PokeTube and Flnch. A PokeTuber and streamer that often do videos about my daily life or pokemon related. You can call me Kila~" Kila introduces herself with vigor as she strikes a pose with a sideway peace on her left eye making her eyes peek through the fingers. [break][break]

"No offense, but you kinda look like someone on the less athletic side of the spectrum. So, I'd say the swimmer part is a lie" Kila looks at Hideo from top to bottom trying to make a judgment. Of course, there is a chance that one can't judge someone by the cover but Kila decides to go with her guts. "So, I think you might be tone-deaf...?" Kila said it unsurely but nothing stops the bubble of energy coming out from the streamer. [break][break]

"It is my turn - I hate spiders, I was surprised when I first saw the other variant of my fellow here" Kila points at her Galarian Meowth, completely oblivious that he is blind. "and I become a ranger because someone who saved my life in the past is also a ranger"

template by punki

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,449 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Konkila~ [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 14:40:24 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Unfortunately, Hideo had never heard of her before. The only PokeTuber podcast he listened to was ’s, though maybe he could check her channel out sometime. “I actually tried doing that for a bit,” he said, “just showing some of the Pokemon I’d caught. I ended up getting bored with it, but it was fun!

And with her introduction, he realized he’d yet to make one of his own. “Nice to meet you, Kila! I’m Hideo.” No reaction to her pose, though; his Oranguru didn’t tell him about it.

There was a brief flash of annoyance when she said he didn’t seem athletic. “I wouldn’t say I’m unathletic,” he said, “but you’re right about that one. I’m not that great of a swimmer.” Though before he could give her the correct answer, she set up a new trio of statements.

That second one got his attention the most, his Oranguru pointing out it was a Meowth. Memories of his Perrserker resurfaced, which he’d rather have kept suppressed; that Pokemon was someone else’s problem now.

Well, I’ll tell you that your guess was wrong~” he giggled, a wide grin on his face. “I’m actually a pretty good singer! A few people even suggested I try becoming a singer, though I’d rather do other stuff. The truth is I’m completely blind; I only knew about your camera ‘cause my Oranguru has Telepathy and she told me.” Always handy to have a Pokemon around to point out stuff he otherwise would miss.

But now onto guessing. “Well, I’m not sure if streaming so much gives you a lot of time to be a Ranger, so I’ll guess that one’s out.” He didn’t actually know how much time it took to stream like that, but he knew a lot of people made a living off of it. “So between being afraid of spiders or being surprised by your Meowth…I’m gonna say the Meowth one is the truth! From what I've heard, the different Meowths look a lot different from each other.” Granted, he didn’t know exactly which one she had; he knew the Galarian Meowth looked a lot different from the Alolan or Common Meowths.

Now for my turn…” There was a brief moment as he thought them over, before he opened his mouth once more.

1. “My first Pokemon was my Oranguru here.
2. “I can’t read.
3. “I get seasick real easy.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Kila , Kilakil
She/Her
August 10
Postwick City
Pansexual
vlogger/streamer
Cadet
5 height
5 height
awards
27 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kila
Akila Avaricia
Konkila~ [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 3:28:17 GMT
Akila Avaricia Avatar

[attr=class,punkisaints]
KONKILA !

[attr=class,overlay]

The lovely Kilakil !

[attr=class,side]

"Heh, that surprised me. You don't look like someone who is blind. It seems that you have a close relationship with your Oranguru huh?" Kila is amazed at how he acts seamlessly so far despite having a disability. Meeting him made her think about how to improve her video to accommodate her watcher who has disabilities. Then, his guess come and the result is... well [break][break]

"Bzzt! Your guess is wrong" Kila makes a cross sign with both of her hands to show that he is wrong despite he is blind. At this point, it is just her habit to do that rather than be mindful. "My neighbor has Kantonian Meowth back then and he was once in a relationship with Meilyn - My Galarian Meowth until they have a messy break up. That day is the day that made me realize that not only humans can have a messy breakup" Kila laughs humorously thinking the past while Meilyn just scowls on the back. "I am a Ranger although I might not be as active as other Ranger I still do my Ranger activity when I am not streaming. Although, sometimes I also do streaming when I do my Ranger activity" Kila explains the truth while not exploring much about the reasoning behind it and leaving the implication that the reasoning is also true. [break][break]

Do blind people automatically make them unable to read? Kila ponders trying to imagine a scenario. Well, she can make a guess that IF he wasn't blind since born, there is a chance for the guy to learn how to read. "I think since you have a close relationship with your Oranguru here - I believe that he is your first Pokemon" Kila make an answer with a lot of confidence, puffing her chest up and all that. [break][break]

"I think time is running out. Do you have a question for me? Sadly, I won't give you my number yet~" Kila jest with a smile, since she would tell him her number if he ask. Having a new friend is fun after all.

template by punki

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,449 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Konkila~ [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 17:34:40 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo nodded along; it wasn’t as if he went out of his way to hide his blindness, but he didn’t go out of his way to show it either. “I get a lot of help from my Pokemon. The ones that got Telepathy, like Teach here, are extra good at it.

He comically pouted when told he’d gotten his guess wrong, before shifting back to a grin. “Ah well. I’m surprised you’d got the time for streaming with everything going on nowadays. My brother’s a Ranger and he’s been real busy lately.” It didn’t help that there was some disaster every month or so.

Buuuut I did get one more right than you did~. My first Pokemon was actually a Rockruff - though he’s a Lycanroc now. Had him for six years. Teach here, I’ve had for less than a year, though she’s still really helpful.” Though he liked doing as much as he could on his own, he knew his limits. “The truth was about seasickness. I get seasick easy, which is why I prefer flying. Something about the way the waves push against boats or the Pokemon I ride on.

Neither good at swimming, nor good at riding across water. Not a fun combination.

Alas, his partner had a point; their time together would come to an end soon. “Well, I can check out your podcasts on Poketube, so I already got that.” He’d just have to look up Kilakil - he felt like he’d heard that name elsewhere. “So I guess if I wanted to ask something; what’s your favorite type of music?