Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Rocket Grunt
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
256 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
Jobs or Love 1 (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 17:44:01 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Asher sat down at an empty table, where he was supposed to be at, awaiting for his first "date" to arrive. The fifteen year old wore worn and ragged black and yellow T-shirt, black, faded capris, and worn black shoes. He had ran out of socks at this point...he needed to buy or steal some soon. The blazing red head's Larvesta was perched cutely on his shoulder, sleeping. Silky was still pretty much a baby...even if she was one that could easily defend herself. Ash just sat there, eating the various snacks left at the table. His work gave him a good breakfast, but he was a growing boy...he needed to eat a lot. Looking at a little girl heading towards him, he blinked. Well, certainly no love here. And probably no jobs either. Oh well, might as well entertain her for a few minutes. Smiling nicely, he spoke. "Hello. I'm Asher. Nice to meetcha!"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Jobs or Love 1 (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 22:34:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]to a new venture and companions
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]all aboard the ss friendship
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's always good to start with an introduction, always polite to give a name when the other does it first. Nearing the table, Eris quickly draws up her seat, feeling comforted a little when the Luxray moves to stand right by her shoulder.
[break][break]
"I'm Eris! And this is Reiner!" She smiles, quietly tugging at her sleeves. "You've got a really cute Larvesta!! Does she have a name? How long have you two know each other?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || speed friending!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f57387;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Rocket Grunt
awards
256 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
Jobs or Love 1 (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 2:31:16 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
She was adorable! A cute little sister to look after! "Hello there, Reiner. Silky hatched shortly before I left to come to Hoenn. So she's still a baby. Have you had Reiner a while? He looks like a good bodyguard." Much like his own Alolan Marowak. Or that handsome blonde's Houndoom in the corner. Or...well, there was a fair few Pokemon here that he really wouldn't want to tango with. "What kind of games do you like to play, Eris?" He had to have a few little things to talk to her about. Maybe they could find some games that they liked. Or maybe some other hobbies. Heck, if she had friends that were about his age, maybe he could actually get some human friends then...he was so starved for affection or love that it was sad.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Jobs or Love 1 (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 7:22:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Reiner's been my buddy since we were just babies! We always have each other's back!"
[break][break]
Through sickness, health, blessings and misfortunes; For better or for worse, they're never seen far apart.
[break][break]
"I like video games? And lots of board games! Some card games... but those aren't fun without friends to play with!" Friends feels like such a sour term upon her tongue but she rolls wth the flow, and tries her best to smooth things over. "I like outdoor games mostly! Like hide and seek in a big forest... climbing trees, finding secret places... all those kinds of cool adventures! I usually go adventuring with a small group of friends, but you could join if you wanted to!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Rocket Grunt
awards
256 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
Jobs or Love 1 (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 1:59:18 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
"Oh? Sounds like me and my Alolan Marowak." Bones was his first ever real friend. It was good to have that one friend that you can rely on. Then she went into what kind of games she liked to play. Though he could just barely hear a different tone when she mentioned friends. Was she as alone as he was? "I haven't had the chance to play a lot of video games. But yeah, I definitely agree with you on the board and card games." Granted, on some of them, he had to entice people to play...and he'll swindle them for as much as he could. This definitely did not give him much popularity. But the outdoor games and the adventures Eris mentioned peaked Ash's interest. "I'd love to join some time! But I'm kind of limited to around Slateport and Lavaridge Town. What kind of adventures have you gone on? And describe this little group?" He was definitely curious, and gave her his utmost attention. Not that he would ever admit it, but Asher did want more out of life other than squeezing by and wondering where he was going to get his next meal from...

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Jobs or Love 1 (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 7:08:54 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The more she thinks on it, the more he seems familiar. Has she seen him somewhere before? She stops and thinks, her fingers tapping against her knee as she wracks her brain.
[break][break]
"I've done lotsa adventures around forests, scrapyards, caves... all around Hoenn, especially Sootopolis!"
[break][break]
Sootopolis being her main clue-in to see whether he was tied into Rocket in any way. And even if he didn't respond, she'd probably find out sooner or later.
[break][break]
"The group has quite a few other kids... Hideo and I are the youngest! And Doug is the oldest... Doug's a gym leader too!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Rocket Grunt
awards
256 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
Jobs or Love 1 (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 2:11:57 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
She evidently got around. Though the Sootopolis comment caught him by surprise. "Oh really? Have you gone inside the Tree of Life? Isn't it scary with all of Team Rocket roaming around? I've never been..." Team Rocket was scary enough from what he could tell. Asher's experiences so far had been rather benign, he as simply an odd jobs guy for them on occasion. Nothing more, nothing less. Eris mentioned two names, a Hideo, and then a Doug, who as a gym leader. Cool. "With someone like that on your team, who needs to worry? Glad to know you guys don't lack in strength." Although, if you want to be strong, learn to fight alone. You can't always rely on others for your strength. He learned that the hard way. Unfortunately, the chime came in for them to continue on. Slumping a little bit, he said his goodbyes. "Looks like it's time to continue on. Hopefully I can join you on your adventures some time! Good luck and enjoy, Eris!" With that, Asher stood up and continued on to the next one.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Jobs or Love 1 (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 3:43:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I have, multiple times. It's real pretty and filled with all kinds of flora and fauna." Watching his face for reactions, she has a gut feeling she might just see him around sometime. "It's not scary as long as you know how they move! I could bring you there sometime!"
[break][break]
And hopefully not get him into trouble.
[break][break]
"They're strong but we don't get around by just relying on each other. Gotta train yourself and all so you don't fall behind!"
[break][break]
He seems like a loner in his own right, and it's hard to miss that flash of sadness in his eyes.
[break][break]
"We can meet at the Slateport market if you ever wanna go adventuring!" She takes hold of his hand, slipping him a piece of paper and smiling ever so brightly. "Just send a message or call to let me know!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Jobs or Love 1 (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 5:08:42 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times