183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Check up on it [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 23:26:59 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
i wanna feel your body, it's on fire.
Another bell another date. By now Raijin found himself tuckered out. After all the sweet snacks and countless stream of people he met, he was ready for a nap. "Ugh." Hailee groaned as she made her way to the next table. "Couldn't you have taken a nap in your pokeball?" she asked as she shifted his weight in her arms once more.

"Eemmoo..." Raijin replied sleepily and Hailee just rolled her eyes. Her last date had been a lot of fun. It was a little sad that it ended just when things were starting to get good but that was the name of the game. Speed. She wondered who she would be paired up with this time. Would it be for business or pleasure?
outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Check up on it [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 6:29:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It has truly been an exhausting night. For someone with boundless energy, Eva was actually starting to feel it. She certainly wasn’t used to being in heels and her feet were starting to throb. Despite the pain, the blonde kept a rather cheerful smile, especially when she approached the next assigned table.

Another blonde already sat there with an adorable electric-type cuddled her in her arms, “Awww look at that little guy! All tuckered out,” it really was a cute sight.

Eva extended a hand to offer it to Hailee, “Hi there! I’m Eva, it’s nice to meet you,” after a good hand shake, Eva sat across from her. The Comfey laced up her arm fluttered, poking out a small face with a smile in greeting to the stranger and her pokemon.

close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Check up on it [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 0:39:41 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
Hailee shifts Raijin's weight in her arms so that she could free a hand to properly greet her partner. "Nice to meet you Eva. I'm Hailee." she said with an easy smile. "And don't praise the guy. It'll get to his head and he'll start thinking this behavior is acceptable." Hailee's tone was light and you could tell she was just teasing the Emolga anyway.

"Who's this cutie?" Hailee nodded in the direction of the Comfey that decided to poke it's face out before flashing a smile in Hailee and Raijin's direction.
outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Check up on it [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 20:32:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Nice to meet you too!” Eva cheerfully responds before sitting down in the seat across from the other blonde, “Oh?” her gaze falls back down to the Emolga on Hailee’s lap, “So it’s a sleepy guy, huh?”

When prompted, the Comfey unfurls itself from around the doctor’s wrist. She hovers above the table, curling into the familiar circular shape of her species, “This is Tansy,” the Comfey smile, sparking a GRASSY TERRAIN to crawl across the table. A FOWER SHIELD quickly follows, turning the bland table into a small meadow of colorful blooms, “She likes to show off.”

close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Ranger
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Check up on it [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 16:56:51 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
So it’s a sleepy guy, huh?” Eva asked and Hailee smirked. "Only after pigging out. The little glutton." she says as she pokes his belly which earns her an irritated groan from the little guy. The Comfey unfurls itself from around Eva's wrist and curls into it's signature shape as it hovers above the table.

“This is Tansy,” Eva introduced the cute Comfey. Before Hailee could respond she watched as Tansy smiled before a GRASSY TERRAIN began it's slow crawl across the table's surface. Hailee's eyes widened while her lips pulled into an amused grin. Shortly after a well timed FLOWER SHIELD turned the table into a beautiful spring meadow. “She likes to show off.” Eva quickly added.

Hailee quickly applauded at the impressive display. "I don't blame her! That is quite decorative show. I love it. Well done, Tansy." Hailee showered the little Comfey with praise. "I just love flowers. They're my favorite thing to experiment with in my designs."
outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Check up on it [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 17:10:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Upon Hailee’s praise, the Comfey squeals in excitement, ruffling her flowers as a soft pink flushes her cheeks. Being a grass-type, she enjoyed the natural beauty of the world and always strived to bring it with her where she went. Making this bland table beautiful was part of her duty.

“I like flowers too,” Eva smiled, gently running her fingers through the grassy terrain that covered the table, “More so now that Tansy has showed me the diversity and beauty of them,” Prior, she had never really thought twice about flowers. Eva always enjoyed the outdoors but definitely leaned towards the more thrilling parts of it.

“Design? Are you an artist?” she asked glancing curiously at Hailee.

close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Bisexual
Ranger
awards
183 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
Check up on it [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 23:56:39 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
The Comfey squealed in delight as a slight flush took her cheeks. Wasn't she just the cutest thing? Hailee felt her heart squeeze just looking at her. Eva agreed that she also loved flowers which garnered an enthusiastic nod from the other blonde. After all, who could resist gorgeous flowers.

There was a flower for every mood, season, and sentiment. Flowers held deep meanings and could convey numerous things if arranged correctly. Together they could create an array of natural beauty that was unmatched by the fabricated beauty that was an industry standard nowadays. “More so now that Tansy has showed me the diversity and beauty of them,”

"Tansy certainly has a gift. An eye for beauty." Hailee agreed. “Design? Are you an artist?” Eva asked and Hailee scratched her cheek with her nail. "Something like that." She said with a chuckle "An aspiring fashion designer. I'm currently attending Slateport U's Art and Design program." Hailee elaborated.

"Speaking of, I have a school project coming up. I would love to get Tansy's opinions on my piece." Hailee said with a bright smile. "If she'd be willing that is." Just as she was about to fill Eva in on the juicy details of her latest muse the bell rang to signify and end to their fun time here. "Oh no!" Hailee said with a pout.

"Just when things were going so well." she sighed. The blonde quickly reached for the notepad nearby and scribbled her number onto it before passing it to Eva. "I had a fun time chatting with you and Tansy! I'd love to hang out again, and I'm sure Raijin would love to have a new friend....when he's more awake that is." she giggled.
outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Check up on it [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 0:23:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

A fashion designer? Eva perks up at the phrase, raising both brows in a bit of excitement and intrigue. It has nothing to do with actually being interested in fashion, quite the opposite. Eva knows nothing about it and often finds herself struggling when it comes to dressing herself for the fancier events The League hosts, “That’s wonderful! Best of luck to you,” if anyone knows how hard school can be, it’s her.

“I’m sure Tansy would love to help out, right?” Eva glances towards the Comfey settled into the GRASSY TERRAIN. The pokemon nods enthusiastically, agreeing with the assumption.

The chime of the bell rudely interrupts their pleasant conversation. With a heavy sigh, Eva nods her head, “These darn bells always ring just when we’re starting to get to it!” Eva digs through her little hand bag and produced a business card. She extends it to Hailee with a smile, “Give me a call and we can plan a time to meet up!” both for Tansy to help hailee out and for Eva to possibly pick her brain for fashion advice.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Check up on it [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 5:16:05 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times