luka chêne
liam (not neeson) [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 3:50:40 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Still reeling from the fact that hates her boyfriend for no apparent reason, Luka settles in for her seventh meeting of the day. The softest of sighs hovers on her mouth— after so many rounds, she's feeling a bit tired of cycling through greetings and farewells like revolving doors. But but this all in the name of establishing a more more connections for the League, isn't it?[break][break]

In the end the hope that she's helping, even if just a little bit, is enough to get her through this.[break][break]

"Hello! Nice to meet you!" A perfectly polished smile rests on pretty pink lips as she greets her next date. Matching nails flash as she holds out her hand to shake. "I'm Luka Chêne. Have you tried the cookies yet? They're amazing."[break][break]

She gestures to a plate of sugar cookies as thin and lacy as snowflakes before picking out one of her own (heart shaped, of course) and taking a delicate bite.[break][break]

[break]Speed Date #7

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
liam (not neeson) [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 3:56:14 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hey, hey, hey!" he greets as he takes his seat.

his partner already was on the table when he arrived. he doesn't think much about her besides 'oh wow pretty girl', which was pretty much his reaction to everyone.

"hello! you can call me conrad!" last name introductions so it's more mature. "yup! love them. bet everything on this table's just as sweet."

priam smiles and winks.

he breaks eye contact though as he grabs a cookie from the plate. unlike luka, his bite isn't as delicate and dainty because they're honestly good and it's hard to not help himself with them.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
liam (not neeson) [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 4:31:48 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Priam is right and his taste is impeccable. King behavior.[break][break]

"Eh...o-oh! Um, yeah! It's a very, erm...sweet kind of day." Despite herself, a carnation blush floods her cheeks. Flattery remains a potent weakness of hers.[break][break]

Luka giggles gently as Priam devours his, mostly amused by Toffee's enthusiastic reaction as he tries to mimic the large bite. Except her Togepi's little mouth is too small, and he pouts as he fails to shove the entire thing into his mouth.[break][break]

"Small bites," she coos, patting the top of a pointed head. "So, um...Monsieur Conrad. I'm sure you're tired of hearing it, but what do you do, exactly?" Judging from the wink, some of the wires might have been crossed when matching them, and she doesn't want to give the wrong impression.

[break]Speed Date #7

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
liam (not neeson) [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 1:23:54 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
asking what he does is just a standard dating question. nothing unusual about it that hints him of his mistake.

"oh, not at all! i work for the league's main research lab."

for priam, this was just a curious question to get to know him. accidentally signing himself up for business networking hasn't occurred to him yet despite having been in a similar situation earlier with .

"i also go for long walks at the beach, home gardening, nature treks and... other things... just ask!"

he'd probably just bullshit his answers and fake it until he makes it.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
liam (not neeson) [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 2:58:49 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Ehhh, really? That's so interesting! You must know then, right? Isn't she lovely?"[break][break]

The fact that someone might have accidentally signed themselves up to network hasn't occurred to her. So this Conrad just seems to enjoy a very personal interview! A bit unconventional, but there's nothing wrong with that.[break][break]

"Long walks are nice...ooh, have you ever taken one at night? With the moon reflecting on the water, and the stars above...it's so romantic, don't you think?" She giggles and makes a note to ask out for a midnight stroll soon.[break][break]

"Mmm...oh! Baking," Luka says, picking up another cookie. "Do you like to bake? I've always wanted to make my own chocolates for Valentine's, but they turn out just awful..."[break][break]

[break]Speed Date #7

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
liam (not neeson) [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 3:57:36 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"of course! the air's chill, the atmosphere's quiet, well, mostly, and the ambiance?" he proceeds to do a chef's kiss. "perfect."

sootopolis was a nice place to take a stroll on that night of the initial invasion. people throwing out mons unsuited for battle, civilians actually knowing when to back away from threats, and the city being taken over for their own.

"oh, baking! i'm not that good of a baker, but let me tell you a secret."

his head turns from one side to the other, as if he's actually going to tell her a secret, before closing in with his voice thinned out to nothing but a whisper.

"tell 'em you made it out of love and it suddenly turns into a masterpiece."

this was when priam breaks away from his whisper voice. "i tried it one time and they suddenly were too eager to take it! i dunno how it worked, but i guess love really is the ultimate secret ingredient!"

[/quote]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
liam (not neeson) [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 7:27:46 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"I'm all ears!" And indeed Luka leans in with a conspiratorial smile, eager to exchange secrets with a stranger. Their conversation has been far from productive, but it's proven to be a sweet little bubble in an otherwise hectic day.[break][break]

The 'secret', such as it is, has more soft laughter ringing in the air. Her cheeks carry a happy flush.[break][break]

"That's so cute! I completely agree. Love is the most wonderful thing in the world, after all..."[break][break]

Luka sighs happily and props her chin in her hands, fixing Priam with a gaze full of fairytales and soft with dreams. "Oh, oh!" She jolts, suddenly animated again. "You say such cute things, Monsieur! You should totally join the dating bracket! I'm sure you'd do very well there."[break][break]

Blissfully naïve, she grins and digs another business card from her purse. "I'll be cheering for you! I like your opinion on this kind of thing...so let's talk again, okay?"[break][break]

[break]Speed Date #7

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
liam (not neeson) [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 10:27:21 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
You should totally join the dating bracket!

priam gets red as he finds himself swallowing, unable to say anything for a good few seconds. subconsciously, he stands up from the table just as both of them were forced to move on for the next pairing.

"what?" he utters in disbelief. "is this not it?"

mouth quivers as he forces words out of it, grasping at straws while he constructs an excuse on the fly.

"i-i mean, yeah," priam scoffs, "i totally mean to do that. that was just my opening for my deals, but turns out that we don't have time. just a little error on my plans, that's-"

before he can even finish a wall of text's worth of speech, he's nudged to the next round.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
liam (not neeson) [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 4:52:54 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times