played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Flowering Distortions [M]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 17:10:54 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

Elisabeth's insistence stung more than the vines. The tightness in her voice forcibly reminded him of what he'd done-- what he'd almost done. Still, he knew better than to avoid the woman's gaze. As much as it pained him to heave his heavy head up, Felix knew it was the least he could possibly do.

When he lifted his head, Elisabeth wasn't met with the twisted expression he wore moments ago. No, his expression had been completely ironed out and replaced with a blank white sheet that was neatly tucked away from any hints of reaction. All except his eyes. There, a deep remorseful look was still present.

"Kill me." The answer was curt, to-the-point, and without a shred of hesitation. It was what he would've done without a second thought.

And, to be honest, it wouldn't be the worst way to go out.

But...

He didn't have the luxury to die just yet.

"." He grunted, frowning. "I'm not going to hurt you. I...I wasn't myself. Sorry."

@tag

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,416 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2022 21:34:07 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

+Outfit[break]
+Hairstyle[break]

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Paranormal Activity

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]"Kill me."[break][break]

Elisabeth could, if she so chose. A life in return for a life almost taken. There was an equal exchange in that.[break][break]

At this point, her hands were bloody enough that one more life lost was just a drop in the ocean of her sin. If he wanted to die, Elisabeth could oblige him that.[break][break]

"I'm not going to hurt you. I... I wasn't myself. Sorry."[break][break]

Except he didn't want to die. And truthfully, Elisabeth didn't want him dead either. If he had appeared to her in this place wearing the face of her monstrosities past, perhaps she would pull that trigger, too.[break][break]

If Elisabeth didn't already know those monsters to be long dead and buried in the ground, that is.[break][break]

Whoever tormented Felix was still alive and well, she surmised. And he deserved a chance to kill them, if he so chose, before he met his own end.[break][break]

At this heavy conclusion, the blonde lowered the gun in its entirety, placing it in her satchel as she exhaled. "Neither of us have been ourselves today," Elisabeth said placidly, as if she were describing a dispute between two friends. "You'll forgive me if I hold onto your gun for the time being?"[break][break]

The vines unwound themselves from the prone man as Elisabeth held forth a glowing flower in her hands, its crystalline petals glinting in the light. "At any rate, we achieved our missive. There's no reason to linger in these shadows."[break][break]

Her gloved hand reached for his, a tentative gesture of peace between them. If he refused it, then that said everything about his motives, didn't it?

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 21:25:05 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
A sigh of relief nearly escaped her lips when the woman announced her final decision.

"Thank you," he breathed. "Do what you need to."

Felix allowed the vines to unravel themselves before even considering returning to his feet.

instead, he took a moment to rub his wrists, as some of the greenery had been wounded too tightly, and as he did so, his eyes kept to Elisabeth and the flower she had referred to.

"Agreed. Let's head back."

But, before they could, Elisabeth had offered something he hadn't expected-- her hand. The guard stared at it for a second. Given the circumstances, he hadn't expected her to even think of staying near him, much less offering her own hand. Maybe it was a form of reassurance of his 'true motives?

It didn't matter either way. Eyes locked onto hers, he outstretched his hand and lifted off the ground.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 22:43:54 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: