pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
awkward.
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 17:18:28 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp drummed his fingers on the table, a nervous tick.

See, his next date was .

His ex.

Who, other than a few letters via Pelliper delivery, Temp had no spoken with since they broke up.

He was thinking of taking up chewing on his nails.

At least when Alexei got here he would find the chocolates Temp had given everyone else.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
awkward.
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 3:04:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He supposed, karma was out to get him like a little shit.

Will was none the wiser though, rolling along and causing the same ol’ racket as usual accompanied by the tiny, jingling crown the Wooloo was wearing as its favored accessory.

Little did he know that déjà vu was going to smack him in the face as he got to the next table—

“Nor—wait, I suppose… you don’t go by that name anymore, right?” he said in greeting as he took the seat opposite the other and took a piece of chocolate for himself to nibble on.

Was he bothered? Maybe a little. Only a little.

Considering how… meteoric their previous relationship had been.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
awkward.
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 13:31:06 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Will was basically a giant, fuzzy ball. And what did dogs like? Balls! So, while Will rolled around, Temp's Mightyena was doing his best to chase the cute sheep. He wouldn't hurt him, though! Milksteak was all bark and no bite.

"Hey, Alex." A little quiet, a little fond. Temp hadn't ever wanted to break up with . But, stuff just had a way of working out that way sometimes. It was a shame. While Temp wasn't in love with Alexei anymore he did still care about him.

"Nah, I like Temp. You can still call me Norman if you want, though."
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
awkward.
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 15:18:41 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“So asides from those few postcards sent via Pelipper Express… how’ve you been, all this time?”

There really were some walks one had to take; and they had to be done alone.

He was pretty sure he hadn’t told @mattis about this particular ex, only about the string of flings that came afterward. It was—quite honestly, a mess if someone were to ask him why he craved stability.

Stability he thought that Norman—Temp would bring. But alas, things just weren’t meant to end up like that.

“What was your favorite drink again? It’s really been a while since we last sat down to talk like this. I dunno if you forgot, but last time we actually talked, I’d just quit my bartending job and was focusing on getting the Gym open…”

Meanwhile, Will was being an absolute little shit head, rolling around his feet (as all Wooloo do), the little crown jingling every so often as he was chased by the Mightyena.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
awkward.
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 3:36:01 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Overall...." And he thought it over, really thought. Weighed breaking his own heart all that time ago over , the terrible shit in Rocket, but still coming out with a respectable position, better than he was before. "I think I'm okay. What about you?"

It feels strange. Once, he and Alexei had told each other almost everything. Long nights and cuddling and watching trashy movies. Hearing him ramble about the customers at the bar. It was so strange now, to not have that.

"It was... it was that really fruity pineapple one." Temp had to keep from wincing at the reminder. Alexei starting the Gym, and his little tryst with starting Rocket, was the entire reason Temp had wanted to break it off. He didn't want Alexei connected to someone like him.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
awkward.
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 4:54:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You know, after you, everything kind of went to shit.”

At least he was being honest with this part of his life.

“It’s like, do people not like stability, they always chase the easily attainable but frail.”

Oh no, Alex, not the philosophical talk!

“Kind of like those customers who constantly hit on me even after I already plainly said that I’m as gay as the sun shines in the sky,” he added with a snort. After that, though…

“I don’t know if you’re busy or what, but I would love to make that again for you. Well, you know, I haven’t been making cocktails in a while, only for myself when I have lonely nights on the couch with my Wooloo being fuzzy space heaters.”

At that, William stopped rolling around for a bit, let out a baa’ing noise of approval, before resuming his idiotic rolling.

“It’s been a struggle.”

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
awkward.
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 2:36:00 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
His mouth goes dry.

"I'd like to have it again." The drink. Just a chance to chat.

Temp might not love like he did before. But feelings didn't fade so fast. The idea of Alexei alone, because of him, made him feel... bad.

Idly, Temp played with his engagement ring.

He opened his mouth to say more, stick his foot in his mouth most likely, but the buzzer dinged.

And Temp sat back, silently relieved, quietly sad it was over.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
awkward.
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 7:19:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The little jingling here and there came from William as the Wooloo continued to roll around like the idiotic fool that he was, only coming to a stop when the bell sounded around the area.

Hilariously the Wooloo came to a skidding halt near Temp’s feet, rather than Alex’s.

The ovine Pokémon unfurled himself, gave this cutest little baa’ing noise in the brunette’s direction, before walking over to where Alexei had stood up, ready to nip at his heels but well, he was already up and holding a couple more macarons for the road.

“Well, you know how to find me. Just send your Pelipper over… I’ll make sure Mike’s gay reverse harem doesn’t harass her again.”

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
awkward.
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 8:20:13 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay