595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Strawberry Swirl [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 21:13:56 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
razor-sharp teeth, i bite bullets.
What in the world was Serena doing here? She didn’t have a good answer to that question. Lately she’d been bored and staying cooped up in her bedroom wasn’t doing her any favors. But shit, neither was denying the fact that she was lonely. Lonely and single as fuck.

A small smirk ghosted her lips as she tapped her nail on the table while she waited for her date to appear. A soft mewl was heard before she felt something press against her leg. Glancing down she saw Artemis, the newest addition to her family, courtesy of .

He’d given her this adorable little thing as a gift. It was crazy how Serena hadn’t known how much she needed someone by her side. Lately her pokémon have been spoiling her with attention and she couldn’t be more thankful to them.

Artemis, while new, got along with Serena right away. Perhaps it was because she could tell just how much Serena needed her even without her trainer saying anything. But lately, whenever Serena needed a pick-me-up, Artemis had been there.

She was quickly becoming someone she relied on. Something Serena hadn’t allowed herself to do since the passing of Cas. The Rocket Beast smiled as she reached down to sit the Espeon in her lap. Artemis purred and snuggled up against her hand while she pet her.

“I’m glad you’re here.” she whispered to Artemis. Suddenly her anxiety and worries washed away and she knew it was all thanks to this little gift Mars had given her. She’d have to properly thank him later, so she made a mental note.
outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Strawberry Swirl [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 1:01:40 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

Gorgeous Espeon you've there," She purrs, gracefully sliding into the seat available. "Does she have a name?"
[break][break]
Her hands are preoccupied with rubbing Cielo's back, comforting him after his last run in with a rather competitive feline. The Eevee whines, his tail sweeping against her arm as he nestles deeper into her touch.
[break][break]
"Zahra, and this is Cielo. Pleasure to meet you~" Humming, she continues to watch Serena with a certain kindness. "You look a little lost here... Just here to kill some boredom? Meet some new faces?"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]
[attr="class","burstmini"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[break][break]

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Strawberry Swirl [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 15:56:50 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
Azure orbs lifted upon the arrival of the pretty pink haired woman. "Gorgeous Espeon you've there," she said in greeting. Beneath her hand she could feel Artemis perk up at the woman's words, practically puffing her chest out in pride. It coaxed a small smile from her trainer. "Does she have a name?"

"Artemis." She said as she glanced back up at her. "And I'm sure you just made her day." she said with an easy chuckle. A soft whine pulls her attention from the beauty in front of her to the little eevee in her arms. "Zahra, and this is Cielo. Pleasure to meet you~" Serena nodded in greeting and Artemis seemed to do the same while resting in her lap.

"Lovely names, the both of you." Serena said smoothly. "The pleasure's all mine. You've already met Artemis, I'm Serena" She said as she gestured between the Espeon and herself. "You look a little lost here... Just here to kill some boredom? Meet some new faces?" Serena pondered the question. Lost? Hmm, not not quite but close.

"A little bit of both I guess." She said softly. "I'd be lying of I said the idea of going on a speed date wasn't interesting. The added benefit of meeting someone new is great incentive as well." She laughed. "What about you? What made you want to get in on this? Curiosity or are you searching for love." she asked as leaned her cheek against her arm that rested on armrest.
outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Strawberry Swirl [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 1:51:28 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

The little cat inside my brain said it wanted to have a peek." Her laughter is soft, calm as ever though perhaps peppered with a hint of wistfulness. "It'd be nice if I could find someone who actually piqued my interest, but overall I'm not that pressed on the whole love thing..."
[break][break]
And perhaps, she'd be fine staying this way.
[break][break]
"The folks back home can howl for grandkids all they want, I'm taking my sweet time and going adventuring while I'm still young. The world's beautiful in its own ways and I gotta see it all for myself."

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[break][break]

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Strawberry Swirl [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 4:19:43 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
Serena smiled when Zahra laughed, it was cute and sounded like soft jingling bells. She nodded when the pink haired woman mentioned not finding anyone to really pique her interests just yet and not being into the love thing. "Love's just a scam anyway. It's a lot more fun to be on your own." she caught herself saying automatically.

"The folks back home can howl for grandkids all they want, I'm taking my sweet time and going adventuring while I'm still young. The world's beautiful in its own ways and I gotta see it all for myself." Serena chuckled and leaned forward a bit while listening. Luckily her parents left her alone about that. Her father could care less as long as it didn't ruin the family name and her mother probably just gave up hope on her kids giving her grandkids.

"Better of that way for sure." Serena nodded. "Seeing the world yourself and not having to worry or take care of anyone else but yourself is something we take advantage of until it's gone. So enjoy it, take your time. There's truly no rush." Words she wished she'd heard when she was younger.
outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Strawberry Swirl [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 5:05:40 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

Love's a scam - What brutally honest words she hears from these perfectly painted lips. There's no helping that little snicker as Zahra rests her hands over her knees. It's rather refreshing to see another break loose from the rat race of searching for a soul mate and choosing to focus on themselves. After all, love just isn't something that needs to be chased for one to find happiness. It's the little thing that counts, and in this case, the little gift she's been bestowed is a cute Eevee going by the name of Cielo.
[break][break]
The little one purrs and stands up to search for a treat upon the stand, chewing down on a poffin and tugging it closer to him with absolute care.
[break][break]
"So, treat yourself... what are some places you'd love to visit? Sunny Alola? The countrysides of Galar? Personally, I'd love to travel to Ecruteak, admire the architecture and history~"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[break][break]

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Strawberry Swirl [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 19:30:51 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
There's a soft snicker at her earlier pessimistic words and Serena couldn't help the soft flush that crept up on her pale cheeks. She laughed along a little too before taking a sip from her water. Her jaded views were the courtesy of her failed relationships past. Now more than ever the bitter feelings of disappointment sank deep. Why continue to but her heart out there and give her best for her efforts to be spit on later.

Such was the state of mind of the Rocket Beast lately. But she had intended to keep those musings to herself. When spoken out loud to those who didn't know much of her situation it would paint her bitter and vindictive light. But was that so far from reality? Serena didn't want to think about it right now.

Artemis sensing her inner turmoil purred as she pressed up against her chest, nuzzling into her warmth. A subtle reminder of where she was which Serena appreciated. "So, treat yourself... what are some places you'd love to visit? Sunny Alola? The countrysides of Galar? Personally, I'd love to travel to Ecruteak, admire the architecture and history~" Reaching down to pet Artemis on her head Serena pondered Zahra's question.

"Hmm, if I had to choose just one place I think I'd like to visit Lumiose City. I hear it's beautiful around this time of year." Kalos was beautiful and she could vaguely remember visiting with her family once but now that she was older she would love to go on vacation there on her own. "That and I'd love to have an excuse to try some of the local cuisine there." She added with a giggle.

That's right, Serena loved to cook and bake and so every opportunity she got she wanted to try different dishes from different cultures. Who knows, maybe when everything is all said and done one day she'd open up her own restaurant or something. The bell rung shortly after signifying another date coming to a close.

"It was nice talking to you Zahra and Cielo. Hopefully you'll get your opportunity to tour Ecruteak's architecture and historical areas." She said as she rose from her seat. Artemis hopping down and mewing happily her own farewell to the pair.
outfit ● notes
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Strawberry Swirl [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 23:57:01 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

Lumiose City. Oh, how she misses the bustling city and shining lights at times. As such, she's a little partial when she gives a small nod to the choice, humming along to Cielo's thrill of happiness.
[break][break]
"I'd love to show you around someday. Who knows? Maybe you'll find some of the holes in the wall scattered throughout the city."
[break][break]
It'd be a pity to miss those hidden delights, but she's sure that Serena will find her own way in her own time. Who knows? There's always a chance that she'll find new things that Zahra's has yet to try herself.
[break][break]
"Pity our time was short... perhaps we'll cross paths again some day." Anytime soon would help to kill some of the boredom in her life, but she won't quite bet on it just yet. "Until then, котик~"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

speed dating

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[break][break]

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Strawberry Swirl [SD]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 1:50:00 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS