[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]We should get out of the house.
[break][break]
That's the look that Reiner's been giving her all day. Sure enough, Eris gives in to the nudges and growls, allowing the Luxray to drag her out on an adventure they'd never done. Her sunhat does wonders in saving her from the blinding sunlight, her backpack packed with homemade sandwiches and juice that'll allow her to stay out until the sun drops beyond the horizon.
[break][break]
"How'd you even find out about this place?" She muses, staring at the rows of hedges before them. "Did Hideo tell you about it while I wasn't listening?"
[break][break]
It really wouldn't come as a surprise if he had... but for now, they should probably decide on which direction they want to go.
[break][break]
[break]
- right for right!
[break][break]
N6gbgt8w
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Circles and Squares
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 11:53:07 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

THE FIRST CHECKPOINT

There's an almost giddy sense of enthusiasm and wonder that fills you as you venture into the maze, swirling around you like the gentle breeze that plays at your hat.

The Roselia guarding this first of many choices nods, bowing as she steps aside to let you enter your chosen path. The other closes abruptly in a curtain of moss and vines at the Pokemon's behest, unable to be retread.

Your choice at the first checkpoint is decided; your path is set.

You go RIGHT.[break]

THE PATH LESS TRAVELED BY

As you advance deeper into the maze, flowers of every hue blossom and unfurl around you, as if celebrating your passage deeper into the leafy foliage. Sunlight spills forth through the crevices of leaves and branches, at last revealing a Lilligant who stands before you.

She elegantly curtseys with a smile, as if she has been long awaiting your presence. In her leafy hands, she holds a boxed gift:
[break]
Pokeballs
FIVE POKEBALLS. You have PASSED the first checkpoint!

Behind her another choice awaits you: a winding, looping path to the left, and a narrow and snaking path to the right.

Which path shall you take, ?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Circles and Squares
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 22:16:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Say Reiner... do you ever wonder how they manage to grow these hedges so big?"
[break][break]
A question finds its way into her thoughts as the duo travels along, fingers tapping light upon the bottom of a thermos as she bounces with every step. Golden apple juice swashes within the container, beckoning her to take a sip and finding disappointment at each turn. Strangely enough, it's not the promise of a drink that satisfies her but rather, the cooling sensation of metal upon her fingertips.
[break][break]
"Do they plant the little bushes and then get any grass pokemon to help grow it?"
[break][break]
Reiner merely stares at her as she continues to ramble, never quite giving an answer as she slowly devolves into an argument with herself. Perhaps, today is one of her off days.
[break][break]
[break]
- leftwards!
[break][break]
|bnQGc4i

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Circles and Squares
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 23:26:12 GMT

THE SECOND CHECKPOINT

If your rambling is heeded at all by the living, ever-shifting maze, it is politely quiet in response. What fun would it be for Nature to reveal her secrets so easily?

Smiling, the Lilligant that guards this second checkpoint bobs her head in silent understanding, stepping aside to let you enter your chosen path. The other closes abruptly in a curtain of moss and vines at the Pokemon's behest, unable to be retread.

Your choice at the second checkpoint is decided; your path is set.

You go LEFT.[break]

A gentle wind bearing dandelion spores draws you further into the maze, sticky with sweet pollen. It tickles your nose, leaving it no surprise when the bend turns to reveal a joyful Jumpluff standing before you.

She chirps with apparent delight at your arrival, hopping up and down upon a boxed gift that she urges towards you:
[break]

THREE TM/TR MOVES. You have PASSED the second checkpoint!

Behind the blue Pokemon another choice awaits you: a circuitous path to the left, and a deceptively straight, arrow-like path to the right.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Circles and Squares
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 23:31:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Somewhere in her vague and ever-shifting memories, she remembers that has a Jumpluff. One as small and adorable as this one, perhaps even a little michievous in its ways. It takes her a bit to reach for the box, her hands quietly nudged by Reiner until her fingers grasp at the package.
[break][break]
"Thank you... and uhm, say... you wouldn't happen to know the way out of this maze right?"
[break][break]
It's a little cheeky of her to try and get an answer out of the pokemon like this, but she waves it off with a smile and a laugh and moves to leave before she receives any kind of guidance.
[break][break]
"Have a great day ahead of you! I'll see you soon, I'm pretty sure!"
[break][break]
And further into the maze the duo will head, side by side with a small sense of joy.
[break][break]
[break]
- rightwards![break]
9Vjh0LJ3

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Circles and Squares
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 11:26:59 GMT

THE THIRD CHECKPOINT

The Jumpluff giggles, bouncing up and down from left to right cheekily, giving nothing away except puffs of white dandelions spores. Probably an untrustworthy source, anyway.

The delight doesn't leave the Jumpluff as she confirms your decision with a decisive hop, skipping aside to let you enter your chosen path. The other closes abruptly in a curtain of moss and vines at the Pokemon's behest, unable to be retread.

Your choice at the third checkpoint is decided; your path is set.

You go RIGHT.[break]

You sense that this far in the maze, there are less and less other individuals nearby; you have gotten far indeed, and it shows when you come upon the faintly surprised look on a regal, dignified Tsareena's face. From her slightly bored appearance, the Tsareena has been waiting here for some time for company.

The Grass-type Pokemon strides forward towards you on her long legs, holding forth yet another box to award you for your efforts:
[break]

THREE SPARKLING DUSTS. You have PASSED the third checkpoint!

Behind the elegant Grass-type Pokemon another choice awaits you: a path to the left cast in the shade of a canopy of ivy, and a bright, sunny path to the right riddled with sunflowers.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Circles and Squares
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 23:45:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Beauty, grace and absolute style with each pace - Those are the first words that come to mind when she spies the Tsareena up ahead. And yet, she can't seem to ignore the boredom that shows upon that regal face. How many have passed by? How little people has she seen in her time here? As the Tsareena strides up towards them, Eris is readily digging around in her backpack, pulling out a small pouch and placing it into her hands.
[break][break]
"These are for you! And there's plenty if you want to share with your friends!"
[break][break]
Freshly baked lavender cookies sit within that little package, a small hope that their day will possibly get better over time. But now isn't the time to linger around... She has to pick yet another path to try and get a little further before she fails. Or well, Reiner has to. She's been the one using the brain cell thus far so it's only fair if he does too!
[break][break]
And towards the sunlight they shall go!
[break][break]
[break]
- rightwards![break]
tdFWZQj6

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Circles and Squares
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 18:15:25 GMT

THE FOURTH CHECKPOINT

You sense that your appreciation of the Tsareena's regal dignity is measured and ultimately accepted by the Grass-type. You have, somehow, appeased the considerable ego of this pampered princess of the hedge maze.

With her head held high, the Tsareena gracefully steps aside to let you enter your chosen path. The other closes abruptly in a curtain of moss and vines at the Pokemon's behest, unable to be retread.

Your choice at the fourth checkpoint is decided; your path is set.

You go RIGHT.[break]

A thrill of the unknown fills you as you sense you have almost found the heart of the hedge maze, leading you at last to a place where a pink mist blankets the terrain in a soothing, rosy fragrance. It suffuses a beautiful Florges like a blushing cloud.

The flowery Pokemon beckons towards you with a leafy hand, holding forth yet another box to award you for your efforts:
[break]

THREE FREE EVOLUTIONS. You have PASSED the fourth checkpoint!

This time, there is nothing to differentiate the twin paths behind the Fairy-type Pokemon: nothing betrays the distinction between the path to the right or the left.

Yet you know, in your heart, that this is the last choice you will have to make.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Circles and Squares
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 3:37:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]To run into yet another pokemon and more hedges intsead of open air and pity looks tells her that she may just be on the right track to the heart of the maze. So as she's done before, she greets the Florges with a smile and thanks her as she receives the gift.
[break][break]
"Alrighty, Eris. We can do this! We'll try our bestest like always, won't we, Reiner?"
[break][break]
Her pep talk comes with a rather energetic hug, her movements tousling the already messy mane that the Luxray sports.
[break][break]
"Let's go then, to a new adventure!"
[break][break]
[break]
- leftwards![break]
QC|W5d1T

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Circles and Squares
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 11:18:19 GMT

THE FINAL CHECKPOINT

An adventure indeed -- one that takes away all the uncertainty of indecision and replaces it with enthusiasm and wonder. You sense whatever happens here, you've had an incredible journey either way.

The solemnity of your decision is met with a curtsey as the Florges accepts your choice readily. The other path closes abruptly in a curtain of moss and vines at the Pokemon's behest, unable to be retread.

Your choice at the final checkpoint is decided; your path is set.

You go LEFT.[break]

THE HEART OF THE MAZE

The world seems to spread out before youin a limitless expanse of greenery as the walls of your path fall away with each step, receding to reveal instead an elegantly appointed courtyard. A beautiful tree flourishes at its centre, where an old man sits in the shade, waiting for you patiently.

The Pansage that is his companion runs up to you curiously, sniffing at you and your Pokemon before chittering and scampering back up the tree from which he came.

"You're the second to arrive," the old man says, pulling himself up from the ground with a cane. "I just saw a single other gentleman pass through here, not too long ago." He totters over to you at a calm, steady pace, chuckling. "Did you find it difficult? I asked that florist to make it challenging indeed, but she might have taken my words too much to heart. Even so, I am glad someone found me here."

He gestures, then, to the enormous tree behind him. "You know what that is?" he says, clasping his hands behind his back as he admires it. "A Kasib berry tree. My family has tended to this one in Fortree for generations. They are slow-growing trees, but their berries give great power to the Pokemon that consume them. So there is some responsibility to be had, in who receives such a precious gift."

A brief pause inserts itself in his monologue as he turns to you, saying at last, ", I believe you are worthy of such a gift. It would give me great pleasure indeed if you would take one such Kasib berry for your own, for I am growing old, and I have no use for such a thing. But perhaps, as Hoenn faces its most uncertain era yet, someone like you can make a difference with even something as small as this."

The Pansage climbs back down from the tree, your hard-won prize in hand:[break]

AN IMMEDIATELY REDEEMABLE KASIB BERRY. You have PASSED the final checkpoint![break][break]
You have also COMPLETED THE MAZE, earning an additional 50PD for your efforts!

A single path leads the way out of the maze, where greets you at last with a slow, pleased smile.

"Impressive work," she says sincerely as the Bellossom at her side dances jubilantly at your arrival. There is perhaps nothing else that needs to be said.

HAS WON THE MAZE CHALLENGE!

[break][break]
You have EXITED the maze and are eligible for the following prizes when this thread closes: [break]
100 PD[break]
FIVE POKEBALLS[break]
THREE TM/TR MOVES[break]
THREE SPARKLING DUSTS[break]
THREE FREE EVOLUTIONS[break]
IMMEDIATE-USE KASIB BERRY[break][break]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!