december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
business card [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 6:30:47 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
wolfgang isn't used to having friends. the intricacies of getting people to come on his aid was lost to him, only holding on to the fact that elijah owes him still.

still, the relationship between them was questionable.

he's not even sure if elijah is a friend since he definitely didn't call back after their speed date, but he did get a plant like he said. the number definitely isn't going to be wasted.

he had sent him messages to meet up at petalburg woods since that's where the seeds he got was said to grow. it's only fair that he relies on the expert even though he has experience himself.

his foot repeatedly taps on the loamy forest floors of the woods when he finally sees the green hair from the distance. he raises his arm to get his attention, though it probably wasn't needed as his white hair sticks out from the dark green of petalburg woods.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
business card [m]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 9:14:38 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah chickened out. frankly speaking, the speed dating event was altogether too much. an ordeal that tested him— tests him every year like a seasonal heatwave.

but this matter is easier to weather. a stroll in the wood, an opportunity to boast expertise... all this and more allows elijah the platform to feel more confident and secure than when he is at neutral.

"wolfgang, was it? aight. we're planting a flower seed, yeah? you actually need my help for this or did you just want some company?" elijah says upon arrival, chewing words as his gogoat chews nearby grasses.

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
business card [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 18:10:23 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
implications of his words got his lips ready for a snarl. he can't be looking soft and get belittled for it. fortunately, snarls did not happen since he went out with a loud retort instead.

"yup. just wanna date for today... 'course i have to be careful and bring an expert in! this is premium goods, y'know?!"

from his pockets, wolfgang takes out a packet of seeds and shows it to elijah. besides the label, there was nothing else. wolfgang had to ask flower shop owners of littleroot to get a gist of things.

"gracidea. apparently, they're rare and can only grow on optimal conditions, which petalburg woods provide."

talking somehow calmed wolfgang down from the earlier outburst. the clarity that comes with it, however, doesn't ensure that he won't be raising his voice again later.

"know anything 'bout it?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
business card [m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 7:28:47 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 the outburst of energy punches elijah in the face and leaves him with a black eye. he's too tired for this.

but the procured "premium" goods piques his interest. peels away the fatigue one cell.

elijah scrutinizes the packet with dull eyes, fingers careful not to crush the seeds as he holds it still. a musing grumble trickles out between closed lips.

"they make pretty flowers." elijah says. "that's really it. usually give bouquets of them as thank you gifts."

he folds his arms.

"if i'm helping you plant these, then you can give me the blooms as thanks."

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
business card [m]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 18:31:28 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"that's it?" he exclaims in shock before it turns to frustration. "fuckers back at the flower shop basically scammed me, the fuck?!"

so much purple prose has been included upon the acquisition of the seed packet. he thought it'll be something special with the meaning of it in flower language, or if it's like some rare breed of specimen. unfortunately, the way it got downplayed leads him to believe that it wasn't.

still, he already has them. might as well grow it out.

"you know what, i'll take it." he makes one audible huff as he exhales. "you really like flowers that much?"

wolfgang leans down and takes a pot he brought with him, filling it with soil from petalburg woods. it's supposed to be the richest in the entire region of hoenn.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
business card [m]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 4:49:28 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah shrugs. he too, is a part of the flower shop fuckery. the flower shop fuckers. although he genuinely believes in the beauty of his craft, others may deem it as ridiculous embellishment. ribbon and bow for marketing.

sure, elijah supposes. sure, some people can think of it as scam and connivery in a pokemon world. however, the miracle lies in the appreciation of nature's bounty. the surprise of a sudden bloom. the sweet sensibilities of a surviving flower in the sidewalk crack.

"yeah. they're beautiful. don't ask questions. are good listeners." elijah says. "like em better than people."

he opens his own packet and leans down with wolfgang. his hands help him collect soil too.

"give the gracidea a chance."

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
business card [m]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 4:02:48 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
elijah makes a great point. in more ways than one, plants are better than people.

"well, if you put it that way..."

he has a garden back at home, though most of them are for purely practical uses: apricorn bushes, vegetables and whatnot. the green is what makes his homesickness go away, he supposed.

filling the pot to the brim with soil, he finally digs a hole in it with his finger before placing the seed in it. the hole is then covered almost immediately after.

"aight. sure. i will." he huffs as he gets up, carrying the weighted pot along. "b-but only because i paid for 'em already!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
business card [m]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 0:29:23 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "you a material person then?" elijah says.

although his face betrays very little, his gaze is a little less sharp than before. calm. like a softened shore wetted by low tide.

he is content with wolfgang's burgeoning green thumb. the planting of the gracidea seed.

"or is money so hard to come by that some plant seed is too expensive for you?" the apothecary questions, perhaps, a bit too pointedly.

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
379 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
business card [m]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2022 19:04:55 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he grimaces as he turns his head, shifting it to a side, when he hears elijah's snide comment.

"huh?! you tryna say somethin'?"

it sounded like he's picking a fight. wolfgang doesn't mind getting into a brawl, but since he already has something on his hand, he's going to let it go and go for the recover instead.

"it's called not lettin' things go to waste. it's a hassle, but i'm goin' with it, just because i don't like wastin' stuff. better than lettin' it rot on my shed or somethin', y'know?"

he's getting ready to take off, but he decides to get a few last words in for a goodbye. he opens his mouth, beating around the bush instead of telling elijah his thanks.

"well, offer's still open from the speed date, if ya still interested."

a few days later, wolfgang would send a picture of his flowers to elijah.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
business card [m]
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 0:12:00 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "no waste lifestyle? i can fuck with that." he says.

every part used. no limb or leaf discarded. throughout his childhood, elijah begrudgingly ate his veggies. chewed through all points of produce at the behest of his mother- and at which point it became apathy or stubbornness or moral philosophy, he did not know. but now he chews through shrimp shells.

"guess i am. since i'm still here."

the photo is received. in the quiet of the wood, they find secret communion with crystablooms.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
business card [m]
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 4:56:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: