Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Pangoro.
[break][break]
Pancham.
[break][break]
To be honest, Mars had only come to the ranch with the intention of getting one of the latter in order to complete his collection of bear pokémon, which was only one among his many collections of many other different kinds of pokémon.
[break][break]
However, the Pangoro apparently weren’t really feeling the love in the air during this season of love, and that sure was a problem to the banker who liked to have things match his every whim.
[break][break]
Mister del Mar, please! If you help us, we’ll give you one of the Pancham we have as a reward.
[break][break]
Does hosting a content centering on the theme of bond between pokémon make him an expert in this sort of thing? Apparently, according to some people…

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]
Mission - Pwoduce Pangowos Pwease! ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
♡ Love: Pangoro Edition
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 1:50:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The advantage of living in Verdanturf: one was pretty close to anything that involved nature. Or the Daycare some distance down the path.

The disadvantage?

…having to deal with grouchy, grumpy Pokémon that refused to do anything at all!

What if the Pangoro were gay? What if they were ace? What if they just didn’t want to ‘get it on’?

Hadn’t they considered those factors?

And so came the messenger Taillow came to the flat one day, with him grabbing the piece of paper and just… internally smacking a palm to his forehead.

Are you serious?! He thought with a grumble as he showered, got dressed and went over to the Daycare not too far away…

“…okay, what are they up to now?” he drawled the moment he’d arrived, pulling out his vape and taking a drag.

So early, and yet so stressed…!

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 5:04:31 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

needs to meditate or do some yoga or something, and that’s coming from a man who leads an incredibly busy and stressful life. But, then again, Mars also may only think that because he himself had to adjust his lifestyle a few months back. Cursed be unforeseen health complications, right? Good thing he no longer has to deal with all of that…
[break][break]
”Head Ranger Anderson!” Upon seeing the man, he greets him with an all too confident smile, easily recognizing him because of course Mars knows the “who’s who” of Hoenn. Also, because he’s ’s son, which is almost too surprising considering how different they both are.
[break][break]
”With you here, I bet we’ll solve this in no time. Any ideas?”
[break][break]
Surely a ranger must know how to deal with this sort of thing, right?
[break][break]
Mars turns towards the Pangoro, a pair that completely ignore each other’s existence.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 1:08:40 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Upon his arrival, he blinked at the situation.

And then he realized that he wasn’t alone.

“Fancy seeing you out and about after the contest,” he remarked, before looking over at the Pangoro that were absolutely refusing to see eye to eye with each other.

After giving it a few moments to stew, he came up with his own personal guesses.

“There’s a possibility that they may be ace? Or they’re gay? I mean, I’ve seen it happen,” he remarked as he gestured at the other man’s direction, referencing that contest that had concluded so very recently.

“Not everything’s tied to the binary, or so they say. Wouldn’t you think so?”

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 3:04:02 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Or maybe they’re just not into each other. Just because someone fits some of your preferences, doesn’t mean you’ll like them, right? Plenty of fish in the sea, but only one is meant for me. He winks when saying this to the Head Ranger. A romantic sentiment that probably shouldn’t be unexpected from a man who organised and hosted a whole contest centred on the topic.
[break][break]
”Do you think we’d be able to convince them to ’do it for the future of their species’?”
[break][break]
A joke, obvious, but then again, many have endured much worse for less worthy causes.
[break][break]
It’s then that an idea comes to mind, and from a Luxury Ball, he releases no less than an Unown-?
[break][break]
The Symbol Pokémon floats before both the banker and Head Ranger, watching them with curiosity.
[break][break]
”Maybe we should ask them what’s up.”
[break][break]
Mars smirks them, a hint of mischief twinking in his amber eyes.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 9:56:47 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Wish I could say the same about those fish in the sea, what if the fisherman ain’t interested with any of the fish, what happens then,” he muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Oh, if only speaking with the Pokémon was as easy as catching and training them! But alas… technology decided to say ‘no’ and watch the human race suffer as Pokémon spoke in their own language.

“You think they’d take to that,” he drawled with a cackle, before noticing the other had unballed a—well, now, that was curious.

“Where’d you get that one… I have one myself…” he mused as this time, he rummaged through his pockets and pulled out a marked Pokéball and revealed his own strange-looking… thing.

“I don’t know what’s up with these things but a lot of people want to buy ‘em. I don’t know why.”

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 13:50:51 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Lars’ awkward muttered words cause the banker to look at him, curiosity glimmering in his eyes. Is the Head Ranger unlucky in love? Does it vex him? A shame, isn’t it?
[break][break]
”Then it sounds like the fisherman needs to get himself a new profession.” There’s a short chuckle that comes closely followed by a smile, and with it a reassuring pat on the back. Hadn’t he come here to give the Pangoro romantic advice, not the ? Oh well, maybe he’s just feeling particularly helpful (and nosy as ever). ”Nothing wrong with not being into any fish, though. Plenty of people don’t care for that sort of thing.”
[break][break]
Plenty of people, but not Mars. He has always cared for love and romance.
[break][break]
His thoughts wander back to the recent ♡Love Contest; to and the way he described love during his final performance. ’Love is all-conquering. Love is eternal... Love transcends kinds.’ Is that truly what he thinks about all that?
[break][break]
”Hm?” A question is raised, distracting Mars from thoughts of passion and affection, his gaze falling upon the identical Unown. Inevitably so, nine words rise in his mind, remembered to perfection as if permanently etched into his psyche. The nine entries the report has for Unown-?.

P A L K I A[break][break]
T H U N D U R U S[break][break]
D I A L G A[break][break]
Z A C I A N[break][break]
W Y R D E E R[break][break]
M A G E A R N A[break][break]
Y V E L T A L[break][break]
E N A M O R U S[break][break]
Z A M A Z E N T A

The Head Ranger speaks as if he doesn’t understand what Unown do, as if he were completely out of the loop, and when listening to him, a single question pops up in Mars’ mind: Is his Unown not reported, then?
[break][break]
Talk about priorities, right?
[break][break]
”Oh, I bet they are, I’d personally pay you way more than market price if you wanted to sell it.” He laughs lightly, but it’s with a single look that he makes it clear that he means his words, reaching for his phone and opening the app he has had so little need to look at in such a way ever since it became as if part of him. ”I’ll show you.”
[break][break]
Mars cares little for revealing everything he knows to someone he doesn’t really trust, but the Unown Report is basically public knowledge at this point. ”When you scan a new Unown it adds an entry to this list. Question marks are the names of legendary pokémon or others I’ve never heard of before…”
[break][break]
Like Wyrdeer, the entry added by his own Unown-?.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 15:34:13 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

At the snark regarding the fisherman looking for a new profession, he outright guffawed.

“You… do not want to know why I just laughed so hard at that. Because the fisherman is, well, you found me out, I was asking about myself in a not-so-subtle way,” he replied.

Well, that was because his heart was permanently gone—traveled with the one who had left so suddenly, taking the keys to the Stray with him and just disappearing without further word. How long has it been now…? Far too long.

At the sight of the Report, and the insignia that prefaced the app before it was opened, all kinds of alarm bells went off in the back of his mind. This looked really dangerous.

Even more so for someone of his standing…

“Not everyone has that app, I presume?” he remarked idly, taking note of every single… these were all Pokémon names?

The only ones he was familiar with were the Weather Trio, the three that wrought chaos long ago across the land and the waters… and the one eternally circling the sky.

“Huh. None of those names are familiar to me, sorry… the only ones I know of are the three that call this region home… well, them and the deity I currently represent.”

And even then his own knowledge of Articuno was scraps and bits at best—what he knew he learned from from that one visit prior.

“I wonder what Pokémon will appear next on that list,” he mused before returning his attention to the two Pangoro, who were still not seeing eye to eye with each other. Tsk.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 5:25:28 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

“Not so subtle” is the right way to put it, because even without being as observant as Mars usually is, he would have probably figured out the intention of ’s words. It’s like love is the only thing in everyone’s minds these days? Well, everyone except the pair of Pangoro they’re supposed to be here to help…
[break][break]
As much as Mars may care about love, though, the Unown Report has forced itself to become a priority in his mind, way beyond the importance it already had.
[break][break]
”Really? I figured you’d know about Dialga and Palkia, with your father being who he is and all…” That is, of course, a priest of the Church of Arceus, but perhaps ’s son cares little for his father’s religion. ”I’m from Sinnoh, so I kind of grew up hearing about those. I don’t know much of the rest, honestly.”
[break][break]
Naturally, he doesn’t mention being familiar with Yveltal, because it would do no good to have a League officer know he’s acquainted with such avatars.
[break][break]
”Want to know what pops up when adding your Unown to the report?” Mars asks then, quirking a brow, and as this question is raised, his own Unown-? wanders towards one of the Pangoro, watching it curiously.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 19:42:14 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

At the mention of his old man, his face soured for a couple of moments.

“Just because he’s the oyaji doesn’t mean I know everything he’s been doing, see. I left Hoenn when I was sixteen, and only returned when I was transferred back here five years later. By then he disappeared. No word, no nada, nothing. And then he turned up recently, out of nowhere, just like that, claiming he’s a man who works for… I’onno, that church?”

Man.

Lars clearly wasn’t pleased at the mention of his old man—he still had his suspicions about that evening but hell he wasn’t going to talk about that so easily. Even he knew when he had to stop talking about certain stuff…

“But of course I want to know, I don’t have a copy of that app unfortunately,” he agreed quietly, before turning his attention to the Pangoros again.

They really refused to meet eye to eye.

“And the people who run the ranch are sure they didn’t gaff and pair up two male Pangoro with each other?”

Because both the angry ursine Pokémon still looked ready to punch the daylights out of each other.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 3:39:03 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Maybe Mars should steal ’s job and become a journalist. He sure hadn’t expected to get a whole story as a response when making one simple passing comment, but to be honest, he doesn’t mind it. After everything that happened back in September, he sure has his own opinions on the Church of Arceus.
[break][break]
”Believe me, you’re better off not getting involved with the church.” Sure as hell is, but Mars doesn’t elaborate on the reasons why. Instead, he points his Rotom phone towards Lars’ own Unown, scanning it in order to add it to the report…
[break][break]
It takes a moment, and it’s soon that his attention turns away from the screen. ”I think only a few people got the devices that had the app. It was last year, at the end of summer…”
[break][break]
He remembers it well, and he also remembers how clueless he had been about the reality of the situation he found himself in. It had all seemed so inconspicuous… Could this also be more than what it seems?
[break][break]
”Do you know how to tell if they’re male or female?” Mars asks the Head Ranger then, and as he does, the word comes to mind before even seeing the app’s update.

L U N A L A

Mars knows the legendary’s name thanks to Team Rocket’s reports. A pokémon one of their members once was avatar of. He doesn’t tell Lars that much, of course, he simply shows him the phone.
[break][break]
”Oh. There you go.”

[break][break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 16:54:06 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I never was a religious person myself,” he said with a fervent nod. Because who the hell knew what the fuck was going on within those halls… strange shit… it was happenstance he always avoided most talk of religion or any kind of that practice, even back in Alto Mare.

Maybe he was just an irreverent shithead at heart, after all.

At the mention of the devices, he pondered, before realizing—

“The end of summer? Was it around the time there was a cook-off going on at the beach?” he confirmed. Unfortunately, in his case he wasn’t able to help out so much due to him being extremely busy and only finding time to drop by to help out either at the end of the day, or…

“That was the one with the Meowth and the Slurpuff right?”

It didn’t take too long for the app in the other man’s hand to return a new term, and it was… it was definitely an unfamiliar…one.

“That’s a Pokémon or something, correct?” he confirmed. As for the Pangoro…

“Well, if the other one was a female, the male would have long since left to look for a gift of honey from a honeycomb to give the female. However, these two are still at each other’s throats, because when two male Pangoro meet, they attempt to assert dominance over each other and will get into a fight.”

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 3:26:01 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

L U N A L A

To be fair, Mars knows it only by name, and when he tries to remember if the reports he has access to as a Rocket Admin said anything regarding the pokémon’s abilities or higher purpose, his mind barely gives him an answer. It’s not like he’s keeping a trove of information to himself, at least not where Lunala is concerned.
[break][break]
”It has to be a pokémon… Legendary or relevant in some other way, is my guess.” Considering the other entries he recognizes among the Unown- ones, it would be the obvious answer even if he didn’t know anything at all about the Moone Pokémon. ”I guess I’ll let you know if I find out anything.”
[break][break]
Probably not, but the matter is put aside now that the mystery of Lars’ Unown has been solved, and with a sigh, he puts his phone away for the sake of turning his attention back to the Pangoro.
[break][break]
”Huh… That’s interesting. I can’t imagine a place like this would make such an obvious mistake, though. If it really is two male Pangoros, then there’s not much for us to do here and we should let them know. Up to you, Head Ranger.
[break][break]
Mars smirks. After all, surely a Head Ranger is more qualified to decide on these things than him.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 22:31:02 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

At the confirmation that the Pokémon in question was either legendary, or of particular significance, he nodded.

“Just in case, do you—do you have my contact number?” he inquired. “Seeing as I unfortunately don’t have the report thing that you have and all,” he added a few moments afterward.

While waiting for the other to answer about the number, he slipped away to where the couple had made the gaff, so he was off-screen for around five minutes before the couple in charge of the daycare came in and wrestled the other Pangoro away from the male.

“Yeah, I told them about the mix-up. Guess our work here is mostly done, I think?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 0:38:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: