part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
who we are meant to be [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 9:46:12 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

CRASH

a tree fell onto the road and quickly withered away once it touched the ground. stepping over its remains was a pair of kleavor that chased after the bulkish man as he sprinted as fast as his legs could carry him. all around him the world was covered in an eerie and mysterious shade of purple that looked otherworldly and rightfully so as this bubble was in reality another space time distortion that had been happening all around the region for some time now.

why were they happening was anyone's guess but they still needed investigating, so says the league, and doing so proved to be a difficult challenge in of itself. after all how do you handle pokemon that used to exist in the past now existing in the present and hunting you down? run of course.

that seemed to be the best course of action for kazimir wynter who found himself feeling like he aged about half a decade ever since coming into this distortion to look for people in trouble. how the tables have turned haven't they?

@open mission
mission dossier 1/5
(planting a gracidea seed!)

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 10:25:50 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
A few minutes earlier...

Andrea was having a peaceful picnic outside Verdanturf Town, feeding Chomper a bunch of sandwiches. Ah, look at the flowers. Look at that crystal clear pond. So preeeetty! Just when everything looked idyllic, things abruptly turned non-idyllic, as a sinister purple bubble encased all of Route 117. A space-time distortion had appeared.

The girl in the dragon cosplay looked around her in terror. "W-w-what's happening?! No, it can't be... I heard about this on HNN!" Civilians had been warned to stay away from these distortions, but nobody had told them what to do if one manifested right where they were. Soon, it started literally raining red, blue and green shards from the sky, forcing the duo to hastily leave their picnic supplies behind and make a run for it.

With how she'd gotten up in a hurry, Andrea's draconic hood got in front of her eyes, obscuring her view and making her crash face-first into a hard wall... only upon closer inspection it wasn't a wall, but a set of rock-hard abs! It seemed this burly, bearded stranger was also trapped in the same quantum anomaly. "Sorry about that, sir. Wait, what are those?!" She cried out, pointing at the pair of wild Kleavor.

Chomper the brave little Deino didn't seem intimidated by the axe-handed mistakes of nature. His tendency to pick fights with much larger Pokémon was both his greatest strength and flaw. Flames igniting in his still hungry after eating a bunch of sandwiches jaws, he charged at one of the oversized insects with a vicious Fire Fang.
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 18:11:48 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Finding strange pokemon in these spaces was part of their charm but finding girls in cosplay? Now that was a new one. "Pokemon, obviously. Pretty angry ones too!" Kaz reached into his jacket and pulled out a pokeball and threw it at the kleavor who got shocked as a samurott popped out and started to slash at them with a razor shell that went toe to toe with their axes. A few of them had the displeasure of the dieno going for their ankles as they swung too high to actually hit the little dinosaur.

Still it seemed like the two of them alone would just be enough to hold them off but his samurott managed to pick up the slack in a pinch as he started fighting off the whole bunch of them. "that should hold them for now but we better get going," Kazimir was quick to suddenly scoop the dragon girl into his arms and suddenly turn and run, "Kusanagi bring the little guy with ya!" He called out to his samurott who used a ceaseless edge to pepper the kleavor with sharp pieces of shell giving him enough space to pick up the dieno and follow kaz as fast as his flippers could carry him.

mission dossier 2/5

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2022 19:44:41 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
A shocked squeal escaped the costumed girl's lips as the burly, beefy bear of a man picked her up bridal style and sprinted off into the nonexistent sunset. He'd also sent out a Samurott to deal with the unidentified Bug types, whose coloration looked slightly... off. Not quite a shiny Samurott, but not a regular one either.

"I can tell that they're Pokémon, but what kind of Pokémon?" Andrea addressed the man's earlier snarky comment. "They kinda look like Scyther... or Kabutops... but not really? I dunno... Come to think of it, your Samurott looks kinda weird too!" The young PokéManiac observed, squinting her eyes at the darker and edgier version of a popular Unovan starter.

Meanwhile, Chomper didn't appreciate being picked up by the aforementioned otter turned evil samurai. He made sure to show his lack of appreciation by rapidly waggling his tiny legs, getting all Worked Up over the situation. As the wild Kleavor presumably continued to give chase, the Deino pivoted his head and fired a Dragon Pulse out of his mouth, doing his part in driving their pursuers away.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 2:43:46 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"some kind of ancient pokemon i think! they definitely look like scythers or something!" he wasn't too sure of his guess but based on the things going on with these distortions it was his most educated guess. still they were hunting them down still and he wasn't going to let that happen. "just stick close and make sure your pokemon steer clear of them!" reaching into his pocket once again the burly blonde let out a blastoise that he hid behind and placed the girl down on her feet as he stood behind the cover of his large turtle as it extended its cannons.

"let them have it jolly roger!" Kaz called out as his blastoise took aim and blasted the approaching kleavor with a powerful hydro pump as his samurott managed to make it to their side dropping off the deino as it turned around to slam the ground in front of them as water began to sprout from the earth under them. "wash them away! SAMURAI-NAMI!" kaz called out as the water surged forward with the samurott surfing on top of the large wave to sweep away their foes.

mission dossier 3/5

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 10:29:55 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Ancient Pokémon?! In this day and age?! It's like time got distorted or something!" Andrea exclaimed, her eyes blinking upon coming to a sudden, life-changing realization. "Oh... I can see why they call them space-time distortions now." She could help the bearded stranger deal with those Scyther lookalikes, but honestly, with two powerful Water types at his disposal, it looked like he had everything under control.

Speaking of ancient critters, a Rampardos and a Bastiodon approached from the opposite side, bearing hostile intentions. "Uh oh... Looks like we walked into their territory. Are you ready, Chomper?" Andrea's Deino nodded, before firing another Dragon Pulse, which was unfortunately blocked by the Bastiodon's big, fortress-shaped head.

"It's not very effective... We need more firepower. Go, Sandy!" The PokéManiac sent out a creature that was far more emblematic of her trainer class: A ferocious-looking Tyranitar that summoned a brutal Sandstorm by its mere presence. "Oops! I forgot that she does that..." The dragon-hooded girl muttered, her glasses thankfully preventing any sand from getting into her eyes. Hopefully the Sandstorm wouldn't be too much of an annoyance for her teammates.

Shaking her head, Andrea focused on the battle at hand. "Alright, Sandy, hit them with an Earthquake!" The bipedal lizard let out a mighty roar, stomping the ground and causing powerful tremors that were felt by the two Fossil Pokémon, although it was kinda hard to see through the howling gale of dust and debris. To tally up, this Tyranitar had so far caused TWO natural disasters.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 5:46:48 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

"you're pretty much on the spot with that! these things have been popping up everywhere and you look like you got suckered into one. but you're holding your own pretty well!" kazimir had nothing but praise for the girl as his pokemon managed to push back their kleavor pursers and send them home licking their wounds. Yet it seemed like their troubles were just starting as another pair of pokemon decided to enter the fray, a couple of fossil pokemon at that.

"guess we're bringing out all kinds of old timers aren't we? Kusanagi, Jolly Ro-" The bearded blonde's words were cut off as the girl sent out her own pokemon and one of them decided to brew up a sandstorm that filled the woods around them with raging sands. It seemed like it wasn't just stopping them as the Rampardos and the Bastiodon seemed to be stunned for a moment as the blastoise managed to faintly see them through the storm and aimed his cannons at them.

"YOu see them Roger? Then let them have it!" With a roar the blastoise unleashed a surging hydro pump that was met with the Bastiodon's shield but even it was being pushed back by the blastoise's impressive strength. "land the finishing blow!"

mission dossier 4/5

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 10:06:41 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The draconic cosplayer felt a tang of pride at being praised by a man that looked like the personification of the sideways-facing bearded Chad meme. That's right, she wasn't just a budding trainer anymore, she could hang out with the big boys now! Granted, her absurdly overpowered Pokémon were doing most of the work.

Case in point, the combination of Sandy's Earthquake and the Blastoise's Hydro Pump seemed to have done the trick. After Andrea called back her Tyranitar, the raging Sandstorm slowly but surely subsided. When the dust had settled,the area was covered in small dunes, and one could clearly see that both Fossil Pokémon had been knocked out, lying on the ground with swirly eyes.

"We did it!" The dragon-hooded girl pumped her fist excitedly. "Space-time distortions aren't so dangerous after all!" She declared, getting a bit arrogant on account of her recent win streak. "The news were all about how they can age you up and even kill you, but I don't feel older at all! Do I look older, Chomper?" She asked her Deino, who shook his head in response.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 1:52:10 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

With their foes taken out the burly blonde let out a hearty laugh at the girl's mention of how these distortions were supposedly to be dangerous but this was pretty easy to deal with. "yeah if ya know how to handle yourself in a battle these things aren't so bad! only really problem is when they gang up on ya." around them the distortion began to fade and slowly encroach on them, passing over the fossil pokemon and as it did they faded out of existence, as if they were never there.

as the edges of the distortion passed over kazimir however..."yeah i heard of some poor folks who walked into one and aged till they were nothing but skin and bones. kinda scary if you ask me, imagine that happening all of a sudden-" as it did instead of a burly buff blonde bimbo there was a much younger looking and a tad smaller looking blonde instead. "like imagine your ten and then with one step your suddenly like, forty. think of all the birthdays you'd have to make up." Behind him his pokemon looked at one another before looking at their trainer, confused at his sudden "trimming" he underwent in under a second.

mission dossier 5/5

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 9:49:26 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The space-time distortion faded, and so too did the prehistoric beasts that had attacked them. Andrea was immensely relieved to see the clear sky and pretty flowers again, yet her relief turned into dumbfounded shock as she realized that the man before her had suddenly shifted into a slightly less beefy, clean-shaven youth. "W-w-what the... You just de-aged! You had a beard a second ago and now you don't!" She cried out.

Come to think of it, didn't that guy look sorta familiar? The young PokéManiac squinted her eyes. "Wait, I know you... You're that Elite Four guy who's also a superhero! You're like famous!" She squeed with appropriate giddiness for a teenage girl meeting a celebrity up close. "No wonder your team is so powerful! Your Blastoise was like FWOOOOOOSH!! And that Bastiodon was like blublublublublub..." She added, making a sound akin to drowning.

"Anyway, we'd better get going. Bye!" The dragon-hooded girl finally said, waving goodbye, before she and her Deino ran off to have more adventures elsewhere. "Isn't that so cool, Chomper? We just battled with one of the Elite Four!" She could be heard yelling from a distance.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 6:09:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: