awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
new moves
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 2:41:15 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Nina and Jessie were both innocent, fresh faces in the midst of the Verdanturf gang. Neither of them knew what was coming. Not Nina's scars, not Father Winter's tirade on Jessie's mind...

Not even the tragedy.

Yet, Jessie wanted to live the most she could, as she always had. Dance every chance she could, have fun, maybe pursue this relationship and feelings she had started developing for . And Nina's words reflected perfectly on that idea.

She raised her glass to meet hers, smiling as she clinked the edge against hers.

"To the gang. And to new friendships."

After another sip, she set her glass down and stood up, stretching.

"Ready to learn some dance moves, then?"
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
new moves
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 6:03:40 GMT
nina larson Avatar
”yes. that too.”

nina’s smile puffed her cheeks out a little more, before she took another large sip from her wine. the first glass was nearly gone too soon. she set it down, like jessie had, and stand from the couch.

”yeah, let’s do it.”

watching, she followed her further, moving into similar stretches and holding for just as long before switching to the next. although fit, she had never been particularly athletic. she wondered just how much went into professional dancing.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
new moves
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 1:16:12 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie couldn't help a small giggle as Nina stood and copied her, getting warmed up for their lesson. If you could call this a lesson.

"Well, first, I wanna ask, do you want to learn a specific type of dance? Like fun dancing, slow dancing, salsa, tango, etc.? Or do you want to learn what I'm really good at?"

Jessie's world of dance was far from classical dance. Sure, she knew ballet and ballroom dancing. But night life required much more than that.

"I want to know what you are comfortable with learning. And we can go from there!"
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
new moves
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 4:24:49 GMT
nina larson Avatar
when it came to performing, nina’s comfort zone was broad.

“whatever you’re good at. teach me how to dance like you do. you know,” she grinned mischievously, ”sexy.”

like on the platforms, and the poles. the girls under bright neon, grinding to the heavy sound systems of the ever-extravagant nightlife. energetic, fun, alive. maybe she could even use some of her new skills off the dancefloor... 

”do you have music?”

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
new moves
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 16:20:19 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie couldn't help a pleased laugh when Nina called her dancing sexy. It was her job to dance like that, but she wasn't expecting her to be so eager to learn it.

"Okay. I'll teach you how to do some go go dancing. That's a lot of what I do. Sometimes I strip, but that's only if I want something real nice."

She winked, heading to the entertainment studio to turn on some music.

"I do. Let me find a playlist, and then we can move the coffee table."
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
new moves
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 3:19:39 GMT
nina larson Avatar
go go dancing still sounded fun, but nina was intrigued with the stripping. only if she wanted something really nice. she wondered what it might be like to have such power. to do something like that, and simply keep most of the earnings—or whatever it was jessie requested. nina, herself, had never directly asked for money before. she’d stolen it, instead.

”okay.”

she’d wait for jessie to settle on something, and then help her movie the table if it made sense to do so. meanwhile, togepi sat happily on the couch still, watching the activity with what looked like a vacant smile.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
new moves
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 4:00:46 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
The music began to play, a pop-like tune that was cutesy and fast paced. Jessie grinned, settling the table with Nina's help, before coming back to the middle.

"So, go go dancing revolves around more than just the dancing. You hair, makeup, and outfit matter too. You have to catch your audiences' eye. Make sure they're always looking at you. That's number one."

She popped her hip, moving her arms in rhythm to the music. Her body rolled, side to side, as she showed off her more glorious assets through pushing out her chest or behind. Even with less revealing clothes, seduction was still key.

"You have to show what you got. Go with the music. Really, it's about making it up on the spot, since you don't know what the DJ may play next. But sometimes you have a routine too."

Jessie smirked, twisting around and looking over a Nina over her shoulder as she slowly squatted down.

"And play with what ya got. Hair, jewelry... your boobs. Whatever. They love that shit, and they tip you all the more for it."
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
new moves
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2022 3:01:55 GMT
nina larson Avatar
hair, makeup, outfit. all of these things were already important to nina. they felt safe in a way, when they felt right, like some kind of identity that was otherwise too fluid all the time. she liked to feel bold, eye-catching, extravagant. so far, she’d heard nothing that didn’t appeal to her.

”i can do that,” she grinned confidently, already moving a little to the music.

at jessie’s demonstration, she tried her best to follow along. the pop of the hip was mostly successful— but the arm movements that followed didn’t look quite like jessie’s. her body rolled well. was the improv intentional? maybe. maybe not. ”i don’t know what i’m doing with my hands.”

when jessie dipped down, nina catcalled, ”ooh, okay.”

she dipped down as well. she could do this one, at least.

at the bottom, the further instruction made her grin, and her hands went up her torso as smoothly as she could manage.

”like this?”

togepi trilled and clapped.

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
new moves
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 15:21:52 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
Jessie loved the confidence. Her smile broadened to a grin as Nina followed her moves, watching carefully as she mimicked her with the best ability.

And she had to admit, Nina was a natural at this.

"Do what you feel is right with them. Give the audience a tease, or just run them over yourself. It drives people wild. They want to touch you, but they can't unless you let them. The more you tease, the better you captivate, I've seen," she said with a giggle.

She grinned, watching as Nina dipped down as well. Her hands clapped together as she whistled.

"Yes ma'am. Give me more!"

Nina's TOGEPI seemed to agree. Jessie rose, watching with a pleased look.

"You're already so good at this! You just go with the flow. Let the music lead your hands, your hips, everything. Entice the audience. Make them drool, baby!"
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
new moves
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2022 3:50:31 GMT
nina larson Avatar
this was fun. she gyrated and dipped, throw her new friend the occasional wink to ham it up. and to think they weren’t even one glass of wine in yet. she found herself quickly considering a career in entertainment, now. jessie could teach her, right?

little did she know how much things would change for her over the next few weeks.

joyful laughter mixed with jessie and togepi’s encouragement.

”do you think,” she spun towards her with a smile, ”i could do this, maybe? like you?”

she wasn’t great, yet. without a mirror, learning was a little strange and more difficult, but everyone could get there, right?