Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
frou pauls drag race
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 1:41:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

was this... really appropriate for someone of his level?
[break][break]
a gym-leader, a high-ranking league official, an experienced veteran. and... he was tasked (not solo, so that's a good thing, he guesses) with getting a pokemon ready for a show.
[break][break]
he sighs, picking the dog up in a bear hug, to place it on the large metal slab.
[break][break]
"you're a rookie, right?" still would be after this, considering the type of job. "how long you been on the job?" greyson didn't bother meeting the other man's eyes, instead, he takes a step back, curling a finger around his chin contemplatively.
[break][break]
"more important question - how are we going to do this?'

[attr="class","ooc"]@arlo | MISSION[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-comfey"]

[newclass=".snu"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:10px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
frou pauls drag race
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 2:24:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
Arlo had expected a bit more exciting work when he applied to be a ranger. Sure! He knew the job wouldn’t be all adrenaline pumping goodness that he craved… but– grooming a furfrou? Really? Nobody else, not even the trainer himself could get the thing in proper shape. He wanted to call the trainer out for neglect, though was it really his place to do so? No, no it most certainly wasn’t.

Holding his tongue Arlo accepted the job with as much enthusiasm as the man could muster. Perhaps this was a normal thing for the newbies to do as it was such a low priority task.

Showing up Arlo saw the ungodly sight which was the poor furfrou and winced. He didn’t exactly have a delicate or graceful hand, so when the other person helping him asked him what they should do he pulled out a pack of gum. It was mint flavored. He offered a stick to the man before popping two pieces into his mouth.

“Er,” He said between chews. “I got a pair of scissors,” Arlo pulled out a shiny pair of silver craft scissors from his back pocket. He blew a bubble and snapped it before continuing.

“But I ain’t no expert on furfrou grooming, don’t some have top hats of hair and whatnot? How do they do that?” This thing was just a big pile of grey and white fur. He was sure a bit was matted around the paws, belly, and ears. 

“Is it clean at least?” Arlo sighed doubtfully.[break]

|

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#d91a1a; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
frou pauls drag race
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 2:39:39 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

out of everything today, perhaps the thing that took him most surprise, was..

"do you always carry scissors in your back-pocket?" was that like a... ranger thing? or was he some sort of costume designer? that wasn't exactly the pressing issue, though.
[break]
[break]
"uh, i've got a few ideas. and yeah, i'm sure she's fine." he rummages for a pokeball deep in his bag, and, satisfied, releases the contents. "hey lils, mind giving us a hand?" the sylveon mews in excitement, and greyson finally turns to the man.
[break]
[break]

"lily here did one of these pokejobs - helped set up a pageant or beauty show or something. anyways—"
[break]
[break]

finally getting a good look at the man, he appraises him quickly, silently.
[break]
[break]

"what's your story?"

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-sylveon"]

[newclass=".snu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:10px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
frou pauls drag race
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 12:53:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
Arlo quirked the brow etched with three scars at the younger man's question. “No?” He wondered if he looked like the kind of man to stupidly carry scissors in his back pocket on the daily grind. “...but I was told what we were doing so I thought I'd be at least a little prepared, y’know?”

He blinked at the ribboned pokemon that sprang from their ball. Surely this pink thing knew how to be stylish to some extent. It looked more doll-like than a pokemon. Was that their flesh– the bows? The hair on Arlo’s neck stood up at the thought of the waving ribbons being weird arms for the pokemon.

To the next question and a scan from the other’s eyes, heat started bubbling in his throat. There was only a brief moment to think if he should lie or not.

“I wanted a new start. I’m from Kanto and the ship I got onto was heading to Hoenn… So here I am,” He didn’t look at Greyson as he spoke, letting his shoulders shrug dully at the end of his statement. It wasn’t untruthful, but he left out large bits of unneeded information.

“What about you?” Quickly he flipped the conversation to Greyson, hoping he’d be more talkative about his past so they wouldn’t need to dwell on his. "I'm sure your story is more interesting than mine," Arlo kept his eyes averted as he pulled out his froakie’s ball and let the little guy out.

“I think I heard it’s good to cut wet hair? Er, well not like sopping wet, more damp,” He sounded doubtful. He wasn’t even sure where he had heard that tidbit from. Perhaps Celeste, his ex-wife, when she went to get her hair cut and colored.

|

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
frou pauls drag race
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 21:58:11 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

greyson blinks at the man, looking down at the scissors, and then up to him. "...so is that all you brought?" a makeover like this took more than just a small pair of scissors. greyson blinks it away though, smiling.
[break]
[break]
"mine? no, it's far from interesting." he holds a hand up, chuckling a bit. still, he owed him a little bit of the story.
[break]
[break]

"sheltered lifestyle, finally got a chance to set out on my own, joined the league and ended up facing down groudon. that wasn't that fun," he says the last part with a bit of a frown, turning back towards the dog.
[break]
[break]

"but yeah, you're probably right. got a water-type?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
frou pauls drag race
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 12:24:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
Arlo felt a bit stupid when the boy asked if the scissors was all he brought. He could feel the back of his neck warming up slightly but he refused to let that heat spread much farther. He didn’t respond as that was all he brought to the situation besides his partner pokemon. Thankfully, Greyson was quick to answer his probe about life. It seemed like a normal story until he mentioned the legendary pokemon groudon.

“I wouldn’t think facing any legendary would be fun. They’re powerful for some reason, even the small cabbage celebi. It would be interesting though,” He would have expected any person to be more chatty about that sort of encounter, but perhaps something unsightly had happened that he didn’t want to rehatch to a random ranger. He didn’t poke any farther.

“Yup! I got Frog,” He tugged one of his pokeballs from his belt and released the pokemon froakie. It blinked with its large eyes and promptly sat on the foot of Arlo, not quite understanding it was to participate in the task.

“Frog, give this furfrou a little bath,” Arlo demanded, lifting his foot up so that the pokemon were on an even level. Frog looked up at their trainer and then disheveled dog and seemed to understand. Opening their mouth water began squirting out. The furfrou didn’t seem all too happy about getting wet and let out a yelp and tried jumping off of the table.

“Oi, hold the mutt,” He said to Greyson, as he was on one foot and didn’t have the stability to hold onto a squirming dog. He however grabbed a handful of the fluffy fur for a moment so it couldn’t run away; which awarded him a nasty warning snap, lips quivering and all.

“Brat,” He growled at it with a threatening shine in his eyes.

|

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
frou pauls drag race
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 18:30:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

greyson gives a light laugh in the face of arlo's opinion. "honestly, you're right," he says, breathing what appears to be a sigh of relief, "but there's a lot out there (read: ) that would gladly go toe to toe with one any day of the week." that sort of spirit was admirable, if not at times foolhearty.
[break][break]
he'd stand right beside the man though.
[break][break]
greyson blinks at the rather surprising turn of events. arlo took what greyson said a bit too literally, soaking the poor creature. he took the blame onto himself, and quickly went to wrap his arms around the distressed creature.
[break][break]
"ells!" he calls, and the rather inconspicuous indigo colored comfey floated up from around his wrist, "calm it down!" a soothing AROMATHERAPY followed his command, and even greyson himself felt his emotions calming in the face of it. the stirring creature in his grip began to slow, until finally, it stopped all-together.
[break][break]
he gives the other man a wet, airy chuckle.
[break][break]
"don't think they like water."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
frou pauls drag race
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 3:20:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: