1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
weesnaw [shaderoot carrot]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 21:44:57 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It has been a long while sense the burnt scarred man last returned to his make shift garden on the slippery rocky terrain of My Pyre. Warm crimson colored orbs shifted over the plant that spouted from the mysterious seed he put into the earth. A brow rose, kneeling down to see that this seed has produced an odd vegetable. Curious, the man plucked it off the plant.

Upon closer inspection, Maverick noticed the long twisted vegetables was black with an strange gloom to it. “What is it?” He mumbled to himself out loud, moving the veggie in his hand back and forth in an attempt to understand it better, “Is it even edible?” The man brought it to his nose, nostrils flared. It didn’t smell poisonous.

A sigh escaped him, standing up from his crouched position. It was only when he stood that a sudden sensation like he was being watched washed over him. Maverick shifted his weight, warm gaze searched his surrounds for said watcher. “Is someone there?” Free hand reached into his pocket, hand clasped around a sphere in case just in case. “Hello?”

for at mt pyre continuing from this. here we go!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#D19276; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 1:13:03 GMT
shiv Avatar

MT. PYRE

TAMING THE HORSE

UPON RETURNING TO MT. PYRE, the same unnerving feeling of being watched returns. on this eerie mountain, your footsteps seemingly disappear in the mist that endlessly billows out from the earth. oddly enough, the time of day is obscured: it seems like you're in eternal night. this has never happened before and as you struggle to find a rational explanation for this phenomena, you instinctively hush yourself. a horse-like pokemon neighs in the distance. wreathed in spectral mists, a black equine pokemon hovers in midst the fog.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

however, the horse seems to notice you. it advances close. the clopping of hooves is muted— or rather, it sounds like an ominous breeze surging in like a tide. suddenly, it disappears in the dense haze before reappearing behind you like a phantom.

SPECTRIER ASKS FOR:

OFFER THE WILD HORSE WHAT THEY SEEK

write a post that has your trainer offering the carrot to the spectrier and then post in MODERATION REQUESTS. after they have been given the carrot, the horse will promptly fade away.

should your trainer come the next day, they will find the spectrier on mt. pyre once more. will post a new prompt, detailing what the spectrier wants (hopefully, once per day). each request fulfilled by your trainer will steadily tame the spectrier.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 0:39:35 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The sensation of being watched sense the man at unease, his suspicion only intensified when a sudden eerie mist seeped through the crevices of the earth below him. Bushy brows scrunched, moving a few steps back in hopes to find the source of said sudden mist. Did he step on something?

But after scanning the ground for signs for a few minutes, nothing came too. His gaze lifted when he thought her heard a noise, crimson orbs widened when the once brilliant rays of sunlight have vanished into utter darkness. He blinked, stunned that time had pass so quickly. How long as he been here for?

It was a whisper of neighs in the distance that force Maverick to search the misty dark shadows around him. Despite having a rapidash, these neighs were not the same of those creatures. “Hello,” the man called out again, tone deeper and more threatening, “Who’s out there?” The man fell silent, listening intently for any kind of noise.

Suddenly, the sensation of something behind him force him to twirl around. Eyes widen, stumbling back a few paces as he took in what was before him. A dark ghostly like horse, regal and gorgeous like the night. “Are you the legendary spectrier?” Kneeling down on one knee and head bowed in respect to a higher up, his hand rose before him in an offering. Palms up, the shaderoot carrot rested in his hands. “Thank you for gracing me with your presence. I assume you desire this. Take it for I have no use for it.”

for at mt pyre continuing from this. x.x i want this horse so badly now. im already attached.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 2:59:50 GMT
shiv Avatar

MT. PYRE

TAMING THE HORSE

THE NEXT NIGHT, you don't spot the horse; however, it does find you. reappearing some distance away, it remains still: an eerie image in the mist. like spectral scarves, the mountain's ominous fog passes through where the horse's pasterns should be.

♥ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

upon closer, quiet inspection, the horse seems hesitant. without the shaderoot carrots— you do not possess the same gravity you once did; however, the horse approaches still, sensing your benevolent motives.

SPECTRIER ASKS FOR:

write a post that has your trainer offering any two week berry to the spectrier and then post in MODERATION REQUESTS. after they have been given the berry, the horse will promptly flash away.

you do not need to have the berry grow in your garden. you can simply purchase it from the SITE SHOP.

should your trainer come the next day, they will find the spectrier on mt. pyre once more. will post a new prompt, detailing what the spectrier wants (hopefully, once per day). each request fulfilled by your trainer will steadily tame the spectrier.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 16:08:27 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Curiosity got the best of him. After last nights unexpected encounter with the ghost horse, the man couldn’t help but return to see if another carrot has grown in the time that had passed. A frown formed along his lips, a sigh escaped him as he knelt down to the dead plant that sat before him. It seems that this plant was a one time thing. How unfortunate. Although the weirdly colored and shaped vegetable looked to be inedible, Maverick hoped to bring one back to research it some more.

Crimson colored orbs lifted to the horizon to note what time of day it was, observing the sun fall behind said horizon and casting the land into darkness. He signed again, standing from where he knelt. It was only then when he realized that an ominous fog has formed all round him. Brows scrunched, eyes narrowed in an attempt to see through the mist that has formed.

To his upmost surprised, a shadowy figured could be seen mixed within the hidden depths of the fog. At first, the figure seemed to keep its distance and merely watch him. Maverick remained silent, senses almost heightened as his hand reached into his pocket and gripped a two tone sphere ready to defense himself. And just as he was about to call out to this shadow in frustration of him being followed, the shadowy figure moved in closer and soon revealed themselves.

The burnt scarred man blinked, astonished to see the ghost horse again. Maverick bowed his head slightly, giving respect when needed. “Hello Spectrier,” the man greeted, gaze lifted to meet the eyes of the legendary, “I wasn’t expecting another visit from you.” Hand motioned into a gesture to the dead plant beside him. “I’m sorry, but I don’t have any more carrots for you.” The man paused, one brow rose. “But maybe, you would like something else to eat.”

Reaching into his other pocket slowly so he wouldn’t startled the horse, the man pulled out a ripe yellow berry. “I do have this,” he offered, single hand extended out with a GREPA BERRY in the center of his palm, “I picked it from my garden earlier today.” Crimson orbs overused the legendary, waiting to see how it would react.

for at mt pyre maverick offers a grepa berry to Spectrier.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 4:16:02 GMT
shiv Avatar

MT. PYRE

TAMING THE HORSE

UPON RETURNING TO MT. PYRE, the spectral horse awaits. its wavy mane seems quite tangled, knotted at its mauve ends. still, the sight of the pokemon is breathtaking. around you, the mist eddies and swirls like spirits escaping the consecrated ground.

♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡

upon closer, quiet inspection, the horse seems hesitant. without the shaderoot carrots— you do not possess the same gravity you once did; however, the horse approaches still, sensing your benevolent motives.

SPECTRIER ASKS FOR:

write a post that has your trainer's pokemon using the move, SHADOW CLAW, to "comb" through the spectrier's mane. after, post in MODERATION REQUESTS. after they have been groomed, the horse will promptly fade away.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 0:11:58 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It was curiosity once again that drove him to see if the ghost horse was still there. After all, it was a god damn legendary for fucks sakes. Even if he could never own one himself, the man still found himself interested in why it came back. Warm crimson colored orbs flickered to the location where his make shift garden was, spotting the familiar figure of the Spectrier. Stunned, he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to see if it was here for him

“Mmm… Hello Spectrier,” he greeted polite, giving the legendary horse a slight bow, “I didn’t expect you to be here.” He kept his movements slow, predictable to not to scare the horse away. “Is there something I can do for you?”

A brow rose, noticing the tangled mess its once glorious mane was. “Do… Do you need help with that?” It wasn’t his type of thing, combing hair that it. After all, look at his unkempt map on his head. Although the horse seemed hesitant, Maverick took it as a sign of yes. However, no normal comb could untangle that mess. A thought occured.

Reaching into his pocket, he plucked out a pokemon from his rooster. A shiny zoroark materialized, eyeing their visitor. “Hey Loki,” the man greeted, nodding to the horse, “Think you can help Spectrier here.” Her gaze shifted to the horse. “Can you use your claws to comb out its hair?” The creature nodded, claws hands reached out. A purplely glow encased her hand, the effects of SHADOW CLAW took over as she carefully brushed its hair. This was a first.

for at mt pyre shiny zoroark uses shadow claw to brush hair.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 19:21:12 GMT
shiv Avatar

MT. PYRE

TAMING THE HORSE

THE NEXT NIGHT, you see the horse— but it seems different in appearance from afar. getting close, you see that the spectrier's own wisps has become entangled with what appears to be a renegade soul.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡

when the spectrier sees you again, they seem hesitant. without the shaderoot carrots— you do not possess the same gravity you once did; however, the horse approaches still, sensing your benevolent motives. the spectrier must be freed of this spirit, for it seems to bother the horse like a clinging burr. perhaps, there is a pokemon that is an expert at sucking souls...

SPECTRIER ASKS FOR:

write a post that uses ONE SHEDINJA and a Pokemon using the move, VACUUM WAVE, to suck the soul away! after, post in MODERATION REQUESTS. after they have been cleaned, the horse will promptly fade away.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 2:29:28 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It had to be some kind of trick. Surprisingly enough, the next day when the night fell below the horizon and there it was. The majestic ghost horse that has been appearing sense the day he plucked that strange carrot thing from his make shift garden. Crimson colored orbs fell upon the horse, casually strolling up to the legendary creature.

“Oh… You’re here again,” he mumbled to the creature, eyeing the strange orbs that lingered around it, “What is that?” His gaze fell upon it, noticing the pain that filled it. Brow scrunched, reaching into his pocket to summon a pokemon whom might help with this strange wisp.

The first to materialized was a shedinja while the other, was a tyrogue. “Alright,” the man sigh, “Let’s get this done. Get ready shedinja.” Gaze fell upon the tryogue, the creature readied itself. “Use VACUUM WAVE.” A light blue ball formed within its palms, wind gathered in his hands. The wind draws in the wisp, peeling it away from the horse. “Get ready SHEDINJA.” Hopefully, this works.

for at mt pyre. got them shedinja and vacumm wave pokemon.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 21:31:42 GMT
shiv Avatar

MT. PYRE

TAMING THE HORSE

THE NEXT NIGHT, you see the horse. the spectrier does not seem hesitant at all this time. instead, the horse appears to have been waiting for you, as if they were in tune with your rhythms. your schedule.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡

when you approach, the spectrier kicks you. hard. you fall to the cold, hard ground; however, when you lift yourself up, you find yourself peering down at your own limp body. you're not dead— however, your soul seems to have been separated from your physical form nevertheless. in this odd, spectral realm, the horse grants you a test. in its mouth, a narrow wisp of spirit acts as reins.

asking you to mount its black back, the spectrier intends on testing your mettle. this ghostly world is disorienting. nauseating. however, it intends on galloping through the steep mountain's rugged terrain to see if you can hang on for dear "life."

TAME THE HORSE:

REIN IT IN!

WITH EVERY POST, make a ROLL. you must hit or surpass a total of 100 to successfully hang on to the spectrier; furthermore, the horse is examining your ability to ride it!

will post the conclusion to this encounter after you have posted in MODERATION REQUESTS,

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 20:40:42 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It was almost like it was a routine now. Heading out late at night, after the sun has fallen behind the horizon to see if the legendary ghost horse would grace him with its presents. And honestly, the burnt scarred man was starting to think that they were actual starting to bond so to say. The thought of that made him chuckle, shaking his head back and forth at the silly idea.

But as Maverick moved closer to where his former make shift garden once furnished, crimson colored orbs spotted his new friend. A hint of a smirk tugged the edge of his lips, strolling casually straight up to the horse this time. “Hey there Spectrier,” he greeted, still bending at the waist in respect, “You must be feeling better. Glad to see it.”

Suddenly, it kicked up when he got too close. Maverick stumbled back, a hooves right in the gut knocked in flat on his butt. Pain rippled through his hindquarters, a huff mixed with a groan escaped him. “What was that for?” He grumbled, knowing that it was all a joke. Why on earth would a legendary befriend a human.

Getting to his feet and brushing off any debris that stuck to his cloths, brow scrunched about ready to bitch the horse out. But before he could complain, his gaze fell upon a lifeless body. Confusion took over his facial expression, heart raced when he noticed that this lifeless body was… his. Did he just… die? “Am- Am I- dead?”

A neigh at him draws his attention away from his lifeless body, crimson gaze fell upon the horse the surely just killed him. A brow rose, seeing the ghostly reins. “Are you serious?” He growled, “You just kicked my ass and now you want to be friends.” It bobbed its head. Maverick face fell into annoyed. “Of course you do.”

Taking in a deep breath to calm his nerve, the man approached the horse. He was slow and careful, grabbing the rein and mounting the creature. Luckily, he had practice with his shiny rapidash on bare back riding. That was nothing compared to what he was about to go through. As soon as his butt hit the back of the horse, it began to buck and kicked like a crazed wild animal. “Wahhh!” the man shouted, tightening his grab, “calm down before you kill me again.” It didn’t listen, only darting forward in a mad dash through the steep mountainous rugged terrain. “Fuck!”

1IU|zWsx

for at mt pyre. this is going to be fun.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 22:12:08 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

He held on for dear life. There was no amount of training that could prepare him for this. And even if he would have known about this, the man wouldn't even have tried. The man was truly white knuckling the reins. Thick muscular thighs tensed, hoping that the extra grip from his legs would help him hold on. The horse showed no mercy, kicking and bucking while running around like crazy.

“Arecus,” the man cursed in a low tone, feeling like his hands had gone numb from holding onto so hard, “Calm down already.” The spectrier only throw him around even harder, almost as if it was all a game. Maverick groaned, a headache would surely come. And if this lasted much longer, Maverick would fall off. He could only imagine if taming pokemon was like this all the time.

x_hxL2h4

for at mt pyre. rip mav.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 5:12:02 GMT
shiv Avatar

MT. PYRE

TAMING THE HORSE

AS YOU RIDE AROUND THE MOUNTAIN, you feel your spirit becoming one with the spectrier despite the discombobulation of being forced out of your physical form. the odd phantom pains—ones that are associated with novice riders—begin to fade too. there is no discomfort now. only unity.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

the spectrier finally stops. satisfied with its rider, the horse gallops back to your body. with a quiet whinny, the horse allows you to slide off its back. as soon as your feet hit the floor, you feel yourself being pulled back to your body. one blink and you're back. before you, the spectrier remains, awaiting to be caught.

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU TAMED THE HORSE!

THE SPECTRIER is now able to be caught with one of your pokeballs. you may decide their moveset like a gachapon pokemon (e.g. 6 learnset moves) and add them to your PCs.

feel free to post once more or post in MODERATION REQUESTS for archival.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 22:17:58 GMT
[attr="class","ryder1"]

It felt like he was trying to ride this damn horse for hours- no days. But as it kicked and bucked around the mountain side, its movements began slower and less killie. A brow rose when the creature finally calmed down, bobbing its head and trotting towards the starting point. He could feel the sweat drop down the side of his face, feeling exhausted.

Even when spectrier made it back to his body, the man pretty much falls off into his once lifeless body. Eyes opened, starting blankly at the star sky. Its only when the horse whinnies when he forcing himself to feet, casting the horse a sleepy look. It bobbed its head, pounded its hoof into the ground. A brow rose. It neighed at him, bobbing its head.

Reaching into his pocket, the man plucked an empty sphere. “You’re kidding right?” He held up the ball. The horse bobbed its head, strolling closer to him and bowing its head. “Really?” Maverick reached out the ball and gently tapping the ball on its head. The capsules opened, sucking the creature in and locking behind it Did he just catch a legendary pokemon?

for at mt pyre. yay!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 6:43:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]QUEST COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: