Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
Boulevard of Broken dreams (Solo Wild)
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 20:28:48 GMT
Berthold Hawthorne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

The point of revenge is not in the completion but in the process.

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Things were coming along splendidly. For this reason, Berthold decided to take a nice little stroll down memory lane, and even visit a few of those places. In his younger years, he had visited Hoenn alongside his wife. They had both been young and foolish at the time. But Slateport had been their harbor, though it had been quite a bit smaller after all forty years does a lot to a city.
[break][break]
But walking through the abandoned streets of the Slateport Outskirts made him feel a sense of melancholy, as he moved past buildings he recognized as old storefronts he had visited in ages past. The outskirts were well and truly old and abandoned. One could even consider this a metaphor for what so often happened between children and parents. It reminded him that he had to rekindle contact with his children since it had been a while and they would surely like to know that he was doing well.
[break][break]
Melancholy was not the only feeling made apparent, clad in a dabber attire and with a hat to match, he was definitely looking like a nice morsel for the weak and desperate. Though he hoped that it was only a feeling imposed upon him by his surroundings and not a prediction of future events.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 21:54:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KROKOROK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANGER POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 9:17:42 GMT
[nospaces]

Alas, his fears seemed to be confirmed as what appeared to be a gang composed of a small group of Sandile’s led by an angry Krokorok marched upon him. They made angry gestures and growled. Though he saw in their eyes desperation and hunger. They weren’t about to let him go.
[break][break]

“Can I assist you?” He asked politely, giving them a small courteous gesture with one hand as he moved the other into his pocket, retrieving a Pokéball. He was given little reply other than more growling and angry gestures. Though he could easily figure out that they were demanding food or he would be harmed.
[break][break]

“I do not wish to harm, but I have no food upon me.” He sighed. The group of wild Pokémon did not seem ready to stand down. But before they could attack. He acted faster. Releasing his darling Frosmoth from the Pokéball he had retrieved. Its elegant looks and shining scales caught the group of Pokémon off guard. “Eira, be a dear and deal with them. But don’t cause them too much damage.” The Frosmoth nodded and with a bask of its glorious sparkling wings a strong blizzard of ice and snow was sent towards the group, hitting them all in one go causing them great pain and freezing them in place.
[break][break]

“Well, done Eira.” Berthold gave small applause but saw how the Pokémon were merely trying to get their now frozen feet off the ground. “Well, seems that wasn’t enough. But I do not wish to cause them further harm.” Berthold said as he began to walk past the group. The Frosmoth followed. “Makes sure they can’t follow us.” The Frosmoth nodded. And as they walked a veil of white mist formed covering their path for quite a while before the Frosmoth halted its production.
[break][break]

“Thank you, Eira-dear,” Berthold said. The Pokémon made small happy noises as it moved in for a gentle head pat, which it was promptly given. And so the now trainer and Pokémon continued on their little walk down memory lane.
[break][break]
OOC: Skipping Krokorok.

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 23:32:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROSELIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
Febuary 16
Celadon City
Heterosexual
Pub Owner
Civilian
Widower
12 height
12 height
awards
47 posts
part of
TAG WITH @berthold
Berthold Hawthorne
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 9:24:04 GMT
[nospaces]

Berthold and the Frosmoth moved on. For what seemed like ages, but was probably just about thirty minutes of walking, did they continue. Until they reached an old store. He recognized this place, even with its broken windows, a faded sign, and clear signs of someone having rummaged through it. It was a flower shop he had visited with his wife.
[break][break]
An old memory sprung into his mind. Oh, how he remembered it so vibrantly. The store had just opened for the day, an old woman, a Roserade, and a Roselia were the ones running the place, and both were setting up bouquets outside. Berthold and his beloved wife had been walking down the streets happily enjoying life as they readied to leave Slateport. An attractive smell of roses had drawn them to the shop. She had fallen in love with the flowers and begged him for a bouquet. But at the time money was tight, and yet he found it in his heart to splurge it on her, he could never say no to her, he would simply forego a few meals, a small price to pay for her smile.
[break][break]
A familiar scent pulled him out of the memory and into reality. Impossible… He thought. He moved through the broken window, careful not to get cut upon the sharp glass which had been left behind while doing so signaling to the Frosmoth to stay put. Inside he found not flowers, but a Pokémon. All alone, sitting upon the floor sobbing. It was a Roselia. “I am sorry to intrude, but I couldn’t help but notice the smell of flowers.” He spoke calmly to let the Roselia know of its presence.
[break][break]
The Grass/Poison-type quickly wiped away its tears and got up, turning to the intruder, ready to fight.
[break][break]
“Oh, I do not wish to fight. I visited this place once, long ago.” He spoke holding up his hands to show he wasn’t intent on fighting. He looked around now that he was inside. He saw a picture of the old woman, the Roserade and the Roselia, and then there was an additional thing, an egg. But the picture was faded and old. “You wouldn’t happen to be related to the Roselia and Roserade that used to live here, would you?” Berthold asked.
[break][break]
The Roselia looked suspicious but nodded. It pointed towards the egg in the picture.
[break][break]
“I thought so. It’s a shame what has happened to the place.” Berthold stated. “Now, this is bold of me to say. But You don’t seem to be in a happy place right now. If you have no one here. Would you perhaps be interested in joining me and my team?” As he asked he walked closer, the Roselia didn’t seem apprehensive about the idea, so he gently placed a Pokéball in front of it, giving her the choice of letting it capture her or not.
[break][break]
If she decided to join them, he would bring along the picture of her family. It was the least he could do to give her some familiarity on the way.
[break][break]
OOC: Capturing the Roselia

@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 21:48:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE ROSELIA!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!