jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
bury me low [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 3:09:31 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] working his way down the region.

[break][break] it was an interesting concept, one that jayden had forgotten about and only now realized staring down at nagi. he himself had never made the traditional pokemon journey when one turned ten — no, his journey had been much more arduous and filled with bloodshed.

[break][break] alako, the baby pokemon that he is, is more than excited to participate in the duo's games of make-believe. he jumps and leaps in the air, his fluffy tail following, as he makes equal amounts of squeak and adorable gestures that would put most other pokemon to shame.

jayden sighs a bit, as the other inquires further. "to be honest, not entirely sure. it seems to be a species of carrot, though." he leans down too, balancing on his knees as he scooches next to the other. "i found them in oldale, like i mentioned. they had been having a festival there — i'm not sure if you were on hoenn at the time."

[break][break] "it was when tapu bulu had run through the festival gates."

[break][break] it had made quite the ruckus, back then.

[attr="class","noodles"]+ skipping
[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden img { filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
webnovelist / council assistant
civilian
if desire is the heart’s intransigent verb.
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
bury me low [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 16:19:08 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","naggy"]
[attr="class","top"]

"carrot? that's a... root vegetable." which is about as far as nagi's expertise in botany extends. his only hope of developing a green thumb is by contracting gangrene. [break][break]

sheltered inside the heart of kalos, war, to nagi, is a distant thing that happened on another shore. he has never known blood; hoenn has only begun to bare its teeth at him. whatever haunts his companion, he doesn't know — not yet. [break][break]

so there's no weight to his tone, only wistfulness, when he says, "no; wish i could've been. had to have been quite a sight."[break][break]

"you found these seeds there?" not bought, or even won: verbs he would expect when describing a festival. he turns the phrasing around in his head, and mutters his next words absent-mindedly, "like... in the dirt?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shinx"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".naggy"]--accent:#717E95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto;
font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote b, .naggy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .naggy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .naggy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .naggy .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .naggy .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
bury me low [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 15:52:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] a root vegetable. jayden nods. it's not information that he hasn't already learned, but it is appreciated nonetheless.

[break][break] "it was," jayden agrees.

[break][break] though jayden has seen more than plenty of things to torture him for a lifetime, the vital spirit festival was not one of those things. in fact, it only brings back fond memories for him — a rare, fleeting thing for a boy like jayden.

[break][break] he shakes his head. "not in the dirt — no." honestly, it had been such a long time ago that not even jayden remembers the conditions in which he found the seeds — only the fact that he had attempted to nurture them in his aquagarden on the sub with little success. it had taken some time and research for him to realize that it was mt. pyre where he ought to have nurtured them.

[break][break] jayden doesn't give any further explanation, instead he pivots the conversation.

[break][break] "have you ever grown anything, nagi?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden img { filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
civilian
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
bury me low [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2022 15:29:44 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","naggy"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i grew my hair myself," nagi says, deadpan, before he softens. he hums for a bit, rooting through his childhood memories, before he adds — "and three green beans for a school science project. named them, too: jack, jacque, and jack the second."  [break][break]

naming his beans had been the height of entertainment for a day, years ago. nagi was a strange child.[break][break]

"didn't manage to keep them alive for long, though." their spindly bouquet of grey stalks had been drooping out of the blue plastic cup he had planted them in. nagi had desperately watered them with a childish, futile determination, refusing to throw the beans away until the last leaf had shrivelled and fallen off — and had only realised he should have repotted them after they had long-withered. [break][break]

“how about you?” [break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shinx"]

[newclass=".naggy"]--accent:#717E95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote b, .naggy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .naggy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .naggy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .naggy .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .naggy .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
bury me low [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 2:10:57 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] "your hair?"

[break][break] his brow furrows - but only for a moment.

[break][break] "oh."

[break][break] jayden was intelligent about most things. he had many skills in his arsenal that could be used for any type of criminal activity. however, unfortunately, this often meant he was lacking in common sense. the least common type of sense.

[break][break] "your hair... uh, looks good." his head tilts as the other begins to talk about his three green beans — all coincidently named jack. he wondered, briefly, if there was some sort of sentimental meaning.

[break][break] "i'm not much of a gardener," he said, honestly, if that wasn't obvious in itself. "back on — i mean, back where i used to live i did have an aquagarden that i took care of." aquaplants were much easier than regular ones -- or at least, in his opinion they were. they needed much less attention than this unusual carrot, for example.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
civilian
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
bury me low [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2022 15:42:56 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","naggy"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh. uh," the seemingly-sincere response to nagi's sarcastic rejoinder trips him up for a moment; flusters him, for a beat, as he ducks his head away, abashed. "thanks. i... wash it." [break][break]

shampooed half his brains out too, evidently. he gathers his wits about him again, and perks up at michail's mention of aquagardens.[break][break]

"anyone who can keep any plant alive for more than two weeks is a gardener by my standards," he says, with the wry, self-deprecating tone of someone who knows his standards are six feet under, buried along with all plants he had tried to grow. "and you're definitely scoring higher than that."[break][break]

he tips his head to look sideways at michail. [break][break]

"did you have a favourite? plant, i mean."
[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-litwick"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
bury me low [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 18:01:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] wash it? opposed to.. what?

[break][break] it seemed like an obvious answer, but one that jayden was unsure of. he had never heard of anyone else doing anything besides washing their hair, and the absence of such a basic task seemed inconvenient at best, bewildering at worse.

[break][break] he shakes his head. "no, not quite. i don't have much of a green thumb i'm afraid."

[break][break] jayden stands up then, finished looking over at his plant. "i'm looking to finish my climb; you're welcome to join me if you like." his head tilts. "i generally like to run two or three miles before heading home."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bury me low [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 0:24:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]NAGI CAUGHT THE BANETTE!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!