he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
I can smell the smugglin [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2022 1:28:02 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Shi was given a mission, for once, while not up his allyway, was still a mission. Naturally he was required for more DIRE decisions. But on the flip side protecting a batch of SMUGGLED pokemon would be a good change. At the same time he had been assigned someone else, who was more...maybe personable. Not like having his Eevee beside softened his image. " Being...a regular person...blending in is proving difficult Eevee" he commented to the large furball who walked beside him, watching with innocent eyes. Looking down at his phone, he recieved the message giving them their pickup location. Shi swiftly headed there, "hmmmm i've arrived on time"

mission
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2022 2:51:26 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] personable was not a word that was used to describe jayden.

[break][break] though, to be fair, not many took words to describe him at all.

[break][break] the ex-beast appeared at the meeting point on silent footsteps, sweeping up behind in a matter of moments. beside him is his umbreon lada; she peers curiously at the eevee that their partner seems to have brought. curiosity beckons her, but she stays by her trainer's side regardless, aware that they are now in work-mode.

[break][break] "i see the truck," jayden says, not one to mince words. he walks quickly over to the vehicle, glancing sideways at the other. "do you want to drive?" he's not picky.

[attr="class","noodles"] [break]
poke-trafficking mission
[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 8:17:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
w-s basculin

cargo

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - rattled[break]
wave crash / crunch / aqua jet / bite / zen headbutt

A RARE POKEMON IS DUE FOR TRANSFER. Captured from a Space-Time Distortion, this WHITE-STRIPED BASCULIN is a threat to others— and itself. With its immense strength, it can down foes larger than itself at the cost of its own well-being. Not that it minds...[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&
close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 6:37:46 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
It seemed this individual was just as, straight forward as he was. Getting the job done quicker meant it was done sooner. Then again.....he liked when things went wrong because it tested him. "Oh?" the blank expression peeled on his face as he watched the rocket and his umbreon pass him. "If that is deemed best," Needless to say he wasn't the fastest driver, or the best, probably just enough to be passed off as your average trucker. Climbing into the front seat with his Eevee, he started the engine. "One of us should remain in the back. With the cargo. Stops are likely so if we can prevent the inevitable it would best to ensure we can escape,"

Shi looked back, "Worst case scenario we take it from the clients."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 1:40:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] following the other, jayden climbs into the passenger seat. or at least, he's about to when he hears .

[break][break] "very well," jayden says with a nod, shutting the door with a soft click. he climbs into the back, looking for the box in question and sure enough there it is. strapped with chains to the bottom of the rig is an unfamiliar water cooler. jayden can't help his curiosity, and he pries it ajar.

[break][break] the bright-stripe of the fish pokemon captures his interest.

[break][break] calling over to the other, he asks. "do we know who the clientele are?"

[break][break] if they aren't rocket, maybe they wouldn't miss it. he presses his lips together in thought.

poke-trafficking mission
[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 2:10:49 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Shi looked at his phone as he buckled in, the eevee sitting beside him. "Hmmm Some sort of rich man wanting it for his aquarium....so It seems. It's most likely a lie or a black market deal." he mentioned as he turned the key to allow the engine to start humming. With his foot on the pedal he began driving closer to the drop off. Luckily for them it seemed to be going off well, until they got closer with a lot of League activity. "Theres an unprecedented amount of activity here." commented to the man in the back. "There's a stop up ahead.....we can either try to go through it, or find a way around. There is a back route, but there is no promising guarantee. "

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 3:36:04 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] hmm. a connoisseur of fishes? immediately, comes to mind.

[break][break] "a rarity like this would fetch a high price on the black market, " he agrees.

[break][break] jayden kneels, making sure the chains are secure before seating himself on the nearby seat. sure enough, is quick to start the car and head towards their destination. things are going well for the most part - which they ride in relative silence - until there's a block in the road.

[break][break] jayden gets out of his seat and walks towards the front, hand on the corner of the other man's seat. he looks into the distance, and sure enough, there is blockade in the road. undoubtedly filled with all sorts of league personnel. briefly, he glances at his watch.

[break][break] "we have time. let's go around."

poke-trafficking mission

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Quicksand]
close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 5:13:26 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
The risk, the thrill of being caught, the mind games that would have been played if they just had stopped at the check point but Jayden had agreed not to go through the check point, rather than going head first into it. "I will message them the back up location." The black eyes man turned off road casually. "I'm curious....what is so special about this fish....that it is fetching such a high price....maybe rare color? no... diet maybe?... no. new species? no couldn't be. Wouldn't make sense." he thought out loud taking the back roads, which seem to have been packed with more rockets, perhaps these distortions had people on edge, or the maybe their dealing got leaked. "There's a lot....expecting us? Or on edge from happenings in region. Don't know. No real safe route." 

It's easier to push the blame onto someone else if you let them make the decisions, and you just get to pick and probe them. "May have to carry pokemon to location. Might be easier....if we take fish instead." Shi's words slipped out like the serpent from the tree. "nothing says in the briefing..... when it had to be delievered. Can deliever another time, or not at all. most likely not good man. pokemon may die. be trophy. or worse. maybe a rare meal. yes likely a rare meal. I would try... you?" Weirdo ramblings....but he did have a point to make this mission a little bit easier on them.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 2:32:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] "it's okay, i can. you're driving."

[break][break] in a heartbeat and few taps away, the secure message is sent.

[break][break] the words of bring a sliver of contemplation to jayden's expresison. honestly, he never thought about it much, when it came to rocket missions. however, being a beast and being in kanto had changed him — or perhaps, made him more aware of the possibility of something that deserved to be explored.

[break][break] "demand and supply," he says. "perhaps it just takes one person - one very important person - to want something for all the others to want it too." he presses his lips together, contemplating a thought. "collectors often fetch a very high demand, anyways."

[break][break] his head tilts. "inside the box is a basculin." however, why this one in particular would be interesting... curiosity makes him walk back to the box, prying it open once more when as at a stoplight. he snaps a picture, wondering if he should perhaps send it to or .

[break][break] the words of the other, however, catch him offguard. "take it?" he echoes.

[break][break] immediately, jayden tenses. rocket culture demands that a mission be completed — otherwise it is failed. he doesn't want to be on the poorer end of a bad deal, even worse, a bad knife. he thinks briefly of other deals gone wrong, and the rockets who'd had to pay the price for them.

[break][break] still, brings a good point. the idea of a pokemon becoming a trophy or a fresh meal for a greedy collector... makes him a bit queasy.

[break][break] "fine." he says, standing up. "how should we decide this?"

[break][break] from his pocket, he procures a coin.

poke-trafficking mission

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Quicksand]
close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 6:42:01 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
A devilish smirk slithered onto Shi's face as his corruption took root. Everyone had to appeal to a simple logic, no matter how flawed. As long as you pushed those morals people would either adapt or snap, most would snap if their morals were questioned. Now this was just a simple matter, cheat your boss and client out of the reward. It wasn't like Shi couldn't set up a lie, as one would assume Rocket would do for their own greed. Shi was just fanning the flames, feeding the small thought in the back of your brain like a mouse in the wall.

"A basculine? Must be special. yummy yummy. could cook. but known to be gross. better than magikarp but still disgusting in flavor. Bitter and bland. Not good to eat. tried home. terrible. terrible least favorite, mother cooked it all the time." Shi stuck out his tongue, "But if there's something special about it. then perhaps we keep. Don't tell. drop off aquarium. say someone stole what was inside when reports. we steal, we enjoy fish." sly as always, playing a joyful person, jokes, pure jokes. Even though he himself was more entertained on the notion of how simple lies could compel someone to go against the provider.

"chance. chance is best. coin flip." he grinned, "Tails," the man stared at the coin as it spun.

UC_5b5M_
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 3:02:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] he's not the queasy type, and it isn't like he hasn't seen things more visceral before. however, simply the thought of using a pokemon as a trophy case is not a keen idea for him. which might've been ironic, considering his allegiances.

[break][break] "you seem to know a lot about cooking pokemon," he observed.

[break][break] he presses his lips together, considering it for a moment. "alright," he agrees. "but you owe me a dinner." hopefully, it wouldn't be the basculin on the plate — though, it was hard to tell with .

[break][break] jayden nods at the other, and then flips the coin in the air. it catches the light as it falls.

KrJP8oTk

[break][break]

poke-trafficking mission

close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 17:51:14 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Shi's eyes narrowed as the coin landed and flipped. The suspension filled with a dirty smirk. "Tails," he grinned reaching into his pock and throwing the pokeball into the tank like the boss he was. He had little care in the world for how the basucline survived with his cats. But at the end of the day it was better then giving it to someone who wasn't going to use it. "Well. now we drop it off, leave, enjoy that we ruined a mans day," Shi's devilish smirk moved forward and dropped off with . "Shall we work again. Perhaps it'll be a bit more...fun,"

Stealing Basculine
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 17:55:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: