He/Him
Febuary 27
Pacifidlog Town
Homosexual
Record Label Owner
Civillian
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @spyro
Spyro Xiphias
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 3:42:43 GMT
Spyro Xiphias Avatar
"Awww spring has warmed the waters hasn't it?" the man allowed his fingers to pat the small psyduck that had been long abandoned, to find a new master in Spyro. It's smooth, feathers making him smile, "Hmmm it looks like flowers are blooming down there to," the giant slide into the water with his duck, bring it into the wadding pool nearby his boat. "It's beautiful don't you think?" he asked the psyduck as it tapped the glowing, almost pink/blue flower sparkled. "It'd make a nice addition to our new lobby huh?" he asked the pokemon, but very obviously was dense.

mission
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 8:48:17 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Spring had indeed made the waters warmer, but not quite warm enough for Andrea to reveal her powerful swimsuit form yet. For now, she was swimming in her full-body diving suit, while holding unto the newest addition to her Pokémon collection: A juvenile Tirtouga named Sheldon.

"Ooooh, shiny!" The young woman remarked, her attention captivated by the strange underwater flower that glowed with mysterious luminescence. Her pet turtle also seemed morbidly curious about it. Hearing an older man speak, Andrea turned towards him with a puzzled look. "What lobby? Are you a politician, sir?" She asked, mildly confused.
close tab

played by

Twiggy

Spy
He/Him
Febuary 27
Pacifidlog Town
Homosexual
Record Label Owner
Civillian
5 height
5 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @spyro
Spyro Xiphias
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 2:59:49 GMT
Spyro Xiphias Avatar
Oh darn well apparently there was a young girl just feet away, and he didn't even care enough to look at his surroundings. Maybe it was because he grew out of being a celebrity that was followed all the time. Luckily his life became pretty chill compared how it was always "go go go. picture picture, sing picture sing. sign some paper" that used to be his life, now it's just sign papers and deals. Simple and easy. Maybe fire some people. But now his thoughts were wandering off too far. "Oh I'm building a new office for my business. I'm just wandering how I never noticed these plants and I've lived in this town my whole life." 

Spyro turned in the water as his Psyduck timidly avoided the turtle in fear of it, but it also wanted to touch the flower because it was so pretty! "Pokemon and humans alike seem to love these flowers don't you think? I wander if their natural or something else. either way...they'd look nice on a counter top." The man laughed some.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 9:12:00 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
This tanned, bearded man was apparently a businessman of sorts, looking to decorate his offices with these irradiated plants. He remarked how Pokémon seemed to be enthralled with them, something Andrea couldn't agree more with. "Wanna touch the flower, Sheldon? Go ahead." She encouraged her Tirtouga.

With his trainer's blessing, Sheldon dove down, reaching the strange flower and pressing one of his fins against it. Suddenly, his aquatic body was enveloped in a luminous, almost phosphorescent aura, which seemed to make the little turtle quite happy.

"Wow, you look so pretty! I wanna try it too!" Andrea put her mask and breathing tube on, before submerging herself underwater. However, upon touching the flower nothing happened to her. She came back out, checking her own hands. "Aww, I'm not glowing... Maybe this flower only works on Pokémon?" She speculated.
close tab

played by

Twiggy

Spy
He/Him
Febuary 27
Pacifidlog Town
Homosexual
Record Label Owner
Civillian
5 height
5 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @spyro
Spyro Xiphias
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 22:52:18 GMT
Spyro Xiphias Avatar
So...he was correct! Spyro had come to see the turtle glow, which was super cute. It looked so happy while it was infected with a glowing aura. Even Psyduck was envoloped but didn't overly noticed, well really it was scared but still. "Very interesting! I Wonder!" reaching into his pocket he threw out his pokeball, releasing his Alomomora into the depths. "feel free to play darkling." he laughed and moved his heart shaped pokemon touched the flower and gave an angelic cry as she spun around creating a gentle whirlpool that would spin the colors.

"Well it seems to work on alot of pokemon. " he moved to rest on a rock. "What do you think it has to do with?" he asked gently. "Does it do anything besides make pokemon very happy" Spyro was so curious.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 10:29:10 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
That was a pretty good question. What else did those mysterious blooms do? It was a question that Andrea contemplated deeply, all the while watching the dancing Alomomolamolamola in awe.

Something of an answer came to her when Sheldon returned to her side, gently poking her arm with his snout. She reached down to pet the turtle and noticed that its shell was warmer than usual. If she didn't know any better, she would think that his ability had suddenly changed to Flame Body!

"I think it makes Pokémon feel warm and fuzzy inside." The young woman mused. "No, there has to be more to it than that. Maybe the reason they're glowing is because they get imbued with some kind of mystical power." It was a bit of a stretch, but hey, this was the wondrous world of Pokémon. Stranger things had happened.

close tab

played by

Twiggy

Spy
He/Him
Febuary 27
Pacifidlog Town
Homosexual
Record Label Owner
Civillian
5 height
5 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @spyro
Spyro Xiphias
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 21:10:45 GMT
Spyro Xiphias Avatar
Yeah this girl had a point. Maybe it was just the magic of Hoenn. After all weirder things have been happening all around and it wasn't his place to question mother natures grasp on the region. Reaching out he gave the turtle a loving pat. "that is a very warm turtle" he mentioned touching it because he could feel the flame body heat that radiated off the turtle. "I heard these flowers are appearing everywhere. Do you think they all do this weird change in pokemon? " he asked the girl curiously. "Or do you think it's just unlocking something once lost?" After all he didn't want to just not look into this a bit.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 18:11:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Another good question. The girl stroked her chin in deep, ponderous thought. "Hmmmm, 'unlocking something once lost'... it's hard to say. Maybe we should ask the Pokémon themselves. Do you feel like you've unlocked anything, Sheldon?" She asked her Tirtouga, who tilted its head confusedly, not understanding what she was talking about.

"Say, you're some kind of businessman, right?" Andrea turned back to the older man. "What kind of business do you own?" Kind of an odd topic to pivot to, but then again, the inner machinations of Andrea's mind were an enigma.

close tab

played by

Twiggy

Spy
He/Him
Febuary 27
Pacifidlog Town
Homosexual
Record Label Owner
Civillian
5 height
5 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @spyro
Spyro Xiphias
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 1:20:32 GMT
Spyro Xiphias Avatar
Spyro gave a some laugh as the girl spoke to her pokemon, asking it a question only to get the cutest turtle head tilt, like "what is she asking" face. In a way his own face turned to cute admiration of the cutest pokemon ever in front of him. The mans giant hands pat the girls pokemon, "awww he's so cute! Soo soo cute!" he wanted to pinch it's cheeks, but do they have cheeks. "Such a perfect little cutie!" he went full auntie to the tiny pokemon, until the real question was asked.

"Oh I run Hyper Voice; it's one of the largest music labels in the world," he nodded, "Really I'm responable for finding talent and getting the world to see it!" of course he profited greatly off that business. He had an insane amount of money, and let's face it...what do you do with all that cash. "I was also in a boy band"

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 9:23:44 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea's ruby eyes widened. "You own a music label?! My friend is a songwriter. His name is , or Memo. He also sings, dances and raps. He's super talented! Maybe you could work with him." She proposed, wistfully hugging her phosphorescent turtle.

It was unlikely that this bigwig entrepreneur would be interested in some semi-retired freelance artist from Galar, but it was worth a shot hyping him up, right? If this worked and Memo managed to sign with a major label thanks to her endorsement, he would be a very lucky boy. Luckier than a Lucky Egg even!
close tab

played by

Twiggy

Spy
He/Him
Febuary 27
Pacifidlog Town
Homosexual
Record Label Owner
Civillian
5 height
5 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @spyro
Spyro Xiphias
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 3:29:53 GMT
Spyro Xiphias Avatar
"Aahh" the large man paused, listening to girl go on about her friends apparent talent that he should look into. That said, a devious smirk cracked onto his face, "Well no shame in helping a friend out," he paused and thought to himself. She hustled for her friends, that what he could tell. And to be honest he wasn't going to be one that would be dismissive of possible talent. "Well....I'll have to find them, and see what they have going on." he winked as the pink fish floated back to the top to stare at the turtle, giving out a hauntingly beautiful cry.

"and what about you? What do you do?"

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 10:39:01 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Oh hey, it actually worked! Not only did the tanned businessman not outright reject her suggestion, but he also expressed genuine interest in meeting with Memo in person. Good job, Andrea!

Having an eye for talent in all forms, it wasn't long before he also asked Andrea what she did for a living. "I do lots of things." The young woman replied. "Mostly I'm an assistant, but I do some research of my own out on the field from time to time. Fieldwork is the best kind of work, don't you think?" She remarked with a bright smile.

Sheldon's luminescence began to fade out, which sparked the girl's interest. "Hmmmm, it seems whatever effect those strange flowers have on Pokémon, it only lasts for a little while. I'll need to write all of this down." She mused, mostly to herself. "Well, it was nice meeting you, sir! Thanks for giving my friend a chance!"

With that, Andrea grabbed onto Sheldon's shell like a floaty, holding tightly as the Tirtouga used Aqua Jet to ferry her across the sea at breakneck speed.
close tab

played by

Twiggy

Spy
He/Him
Febuary 27
Pacifidlog Town
Homosexual
Record Label Owner
Civillian
5 height
5 height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @spyro
Spyro Xiphias
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 6:45:05 GMT
Spyro Xiphias Avatar
Well the girl was interesting to say the least and well, kind of stunningly cute. The way she advertising her friend, and then held her turtle before jolting off in a burst of speed. "Okay well good buy little one," He paused and looked down at his pokemon curiously as the light bubbled up to the surface. "How delightful wouldn't you thinking?" Spyro pat the ever adorable psyduck. The white haired man gently swayed his toes in the water as they wade in the waves around the crystal blossom. Then again...he felt something just telling him to explore it more....or figure out something.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sparkling Aria [M]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 3:45:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: