twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 9:16:06 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devon"]
[attr="class","top"]

fundraisers have always been commonplace in her life. tonight, ana finds herself attending one in hoenn, though this time she attends on behalf of the stone family.[break][break]

and as an auction happens on stage, ana slips through the small crowd before settling beside an unfamiliar face.[break][break]

"iseult, yes? 's new assistant?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rotom"]

[newclass=".devon"]--accent:#c19298; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

iseult
she/her
august 27
laverre city
demisexual
league intern / student
civilian
25 height
25 height
we survive only by our nature
awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @iseult
iseult babineaux
MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 22:18:06 GMT
iseult babineaux Avatar
such an event was certainly not out of place in her own life. coming from wealth and politics, she’d been attending fundraisers like this one since she’d been a teen.

the face that suddenly took the seat next to her was unfamiliar in ways, and familiar enough in others. she knew of the stones. they were rich, though their legacy had been recently squeezed by the likes of silph co.

”yes, that’s correct. iseult babineaux.” she held out a hand. ”nice to meet you miss stone. how is your evening?”
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 7:25:16 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devon"]
[attr="class","top"]

her hand slips into iseult's, gentle in the way she shakes.[break][break]

"boring, if i'm being honest. these things tend to get a bit dry after the third, fourth time."[break][break]

squeezing for emphasis, she pulls her hand away after. her gaze scans the room momentarily as she hums.[break][break]

"did leave you here all alone? that's rude of him."

[newclass=".devon blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devon .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

iseult
she/her
august 27
laverre city
demisexual
league intern / student
civilian
25 height
25 height
we survive only by our nature
awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @iseult
iseult babineaux
MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 0:57:30 GMT
iseult babineaux Avatar
iseult agreed whole-heartedly. she didn’t allow it to escape her lips, but her her smile turned up in a knowing manner.

”i imagine you’ve attended far more than that.”

her hand fell back after the squeeze, her cordial smile lingering.

”mr. black is a very busy man. i think i can find it in my heart to forgive him.”

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 4:44:19 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devon"]
[attr="class","top"]

"that he is. so is your father, i hear."[break][break]

experienced, really, as she hasn't been able to meet him since coming back to hoenn. their schedules just don't seem to align.[break][break]

"it's been a while since i've last seen him. how is he?"