CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
pressing shift turns on sticky keys [m, o]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 19:31:09 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
CJ was trying to be more active about their health so one morning they decided to hop up and go for a jog. It sucked, but the scenery was nice, all trees and flowers, singing birds and little Pokemon darting through the tall grass.

Towards the end of their run they pulled up to take a pause, leaning one hand against a tree and bending over at the waist to breathe. They stood up, took a deep inhale--

--and realized their palm was completely stuck to the tree. They gave an experimental tug and… nothing, still adhered. When they looked closer, they saw the diminutive amber waves sticking out slightly against the tree bark. “What the heck is that?”

Pulling hard enough to exert a noise, they succeeded in nothing but making their hand hurt.

“Why does this happen to me?” they moaned, torn between wanting someone to come along to help, and shriveling up and dying here attached to this tree never to be seen again for fear of embarrassment.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 8:47:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias is out for a nice walk with his three treckos when he stumbles upon an amusing sight. well, amusing for him, potentially terrifying for the person with their hand stuck to the tree.[break][break]

"looks like you're in a bit of a sticky situation."[break][break]

giggling, he approaches, offering them his hand.[break][break]

"i'm matias. nice to meet you."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 13:31:10 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Oh, God, of course. Another person. CJ didn’t know whether to cry from joy or shrivel up and die from embarrassment.

In the end, CJ laughed, despite themselves. It was a good joke.

“You could say that. They really stuck it to me.”

They accepted Matias’ offered hand with an apologetic look.

“I’m fully prepared for my arm to come off,” they said. “I’ve seen 127 Hours.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 1:44:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"nice."[break][break]

like two dads bonding over their jokes, matias laughs, shaking their hand before stepping closer to take a better look at the situation.[break][break]

"no need for your entire arm. just your hand's fine. are you a lefty or a righty?"[break][break]

he hums in thought, formulating ideas in his head. but he wants some insight, so he asks.[break][break]

"any ideas?"

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 20:22:14 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
“Thank you, thank you, I’ll be here all week,” CJ said with a mock hair-toss, braid flying over their shoulder. With another useless tug on their stuck appendage, their smile turned into a frown: “Honestly it looks like I might actually be here all week.”

Oh, just the hand then. A worthy sacrifice?

They frowned. “I’m a righty,” they said, nodding sadly to their right palm, adhered to the tree.

“Mmmm.” When they got stressed, CJ thought audibly. Like an old computer whirring up. “I’m worried it may take something strong to dissolve all this sticky stuff. I’d rather not lose all the skin on my hand, too.” But then, beggars couldn’t be choosers. “Or… hot water, maybe? Like melting a frozen car door?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 10:21:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"could do, could do."[break][break]

but they sound like the boring options, and as some may have come to learn, matias is anything but boring.[break][break]

"could try TELEPORTING you away. or ALLY SWITCHING you."[break][break]

at this point, all three of his treecko have surrounded cj. they stick their long noses up in the air, sniffing.[break][break]

"or if you pull hard enough to stretch it, we can try to precisely slice the sticky stuff off your skin."

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 22:25:22 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
All the things Matias was suggesting sounded at best dangerous and, at worst, liable to cost CJ a limb. Surrounded by the man’s veritable squadron of Treecko, CJ felt very on the spot.

“Well, Ally Switch would mean someone else gets stuck to the dang tree,” CJ pointed out, “and slicing sounds very scary, and frankly, I’m a coward.” A faint smile played over their features. “Teleport might work, though… do you happen to have a ‘mon that knows it?”

Though with CJ’s luck the whole tree would vamoose with them.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 5:50:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"that's fair."[break][break]

no matter! TELEPORT will work just fine. he's almost sure of it.[break][break]

he pulls out a pokeball and calls out his abra who now joins the treecko in swarming around cj. it reaches its hand out to grab at cj's leg.[break][break]

"are you ready?"[break][break]

which is enough of an order for abra to TELEPORT them away. the tree goes with them.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-abra"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 18:59:51 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
CJ feels the cool sharpness of the Abra’s claws close part-way around their calf. They swallow hard, and before they can confirm or deny their readiness there’s a fizzing sound and everything blinks away to darkness, then there’s light again. There’s a strange tearing noise that makes CJ think of deleting a piece of terrain in Zoo Tycoon as the tree is-- not uprooted, per say, but simply moved. There’s a perfectly tree-shaped hole in the ground, roots and all, and then a crash as the-- the dimensionally shifted tree expands the earth around it, raising it in giant lumps, carving out new space for it to rest.

Matias stands a few feet away, next to the hole in the ground.

“Well,” CJ says, after a few moments of stunned silence, in the voice of someone who has accepted their fate, “it was worth a shot.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 2:54:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well..."[break][break]

matias can't believe this problem has stumped him. a member of the elite four, a captain of hoenn's military; why can't he figure this shit out?[break][break]

humming in thought, he glances off to the side to notice the GARGANTUAN TREE OF LIFE. how ugly.[break][break]

"we should revisit my suggestion of slicing the honey off."[break][break]

his treeckos nod in agreement.[break][break]

"or...you could let them lick it."

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-treecko color-shiny"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-abra"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 0:40:31 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
CJ frowns. They give their arm a tug, wondering if maybe the honey had worn down a little. No such luck.

“Uhmm,” they say, voice wavering a bit, “wouldn’t they get stuck, if they licked it?” they asked. “Because I’d be down for that. Not too keen on slicing just yet. But getting warmer to the idea as we go.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 14:16:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

before matias can respond, his treeckos are quick to descend upon cj and their arm, perhaps unable to resist the delicious scent of honey any longer.[break][break]

LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK LICK![BREAK][BREAK]

trails of saliva drench cj's arm but the good news is that it also seeps into the sticky honey, slowly washing it away.[break][break]

"huh. good job, team. looks like it's working."

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 22:01:14 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
In what is perhaps the most amazing turn of events this side of the 20th century, the easy answer works. CJ is able to free their hand and turns their sticky, saliva-coated palm toward them; it’s red and irritated and their fingers are numb and tingly, but by god, they’re free.

“I could hug you,” they say to Matias, voice stuck somewhere between exhausted and reverent. “God, nothing in my life is ever-- that was so easy. I’m a walking comedy of errors.”

They shook stray droplets of spit off their arm and flexed their fingers, trying to will feeling back into it.

“Honestly, I can’t thank you enough. I owe you the friggin’ world. Or at least a beer.” A beat. “Maybe after I take a shower, though?”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,131 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 15:02:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i'd take one."[break][break]

gods know matias needs a hug after all he's been through. though he's never been one to crave physical affection let alone assurance.[break][break]

his gang of treecko converges back on matias like the trained pokemon they are. they lick honey off their lips, clearly eager for more.[break][break]

"don't mention it. but i'd be down for a beer or two."[break][break]

it's never just two, though, is it?[break][break]

"give me your contact and i'll shoot you a location."

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 15:09:19 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
CJ does as they are bid, eagerly trading phone numbers with their tall and handsome rescuer.

“Thank you, again,” they say, the relief palpable in their voice. “So sorry for wasting your time.”

And with that, they depart, heading in the direction of home, and a hot shower, with the lingering question in their head:

Why did that man have so many Treecko?

(i modreq)