awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
Flourish [c]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 10:28:56 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

The blooming of mysterious flowers named Crystablooms has been all over the news as of recently. She has yet to see them in person but they looked incredibly beautiful from a tv screen. A simple internet search was all it took to find out the closest location, Petalburg Woods.

Gabby was going to look at them alone, but next time she hoped to share the experience with a family member. Whoever was willing to go with her.

She soon arrives at her destination and already there was quite the crowd. There were plenty of flowers to enjoy and Gabrielle decided to move towards a less crowded area. She crouches down next to a bed of flowers, a smile gracing her features.

"Wow, they are beautiful. "
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
Flourish [c]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 20:47:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top2"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

+ she couldn't just... sit around and wait for trainers to bring samples in. no, these peculiar little blooms were too interesting for her to not witness in person. and that is how illeana reyes finds herself in petalburg woods, head twisting left and right for the so-called crystalblooms.

[break][break]

so far, she's seen multiple regular flowers and even stopped by to check on the flower seeds she had recently planted with . they were... not in bloom, yet. a shame, really, but time will tell what they'll produce.

[break][break]

and as she ventures further into the forest, voices rise along the wind. she heads in that direction and stumbles upon a small cluster of people. in the center of the commotion is exactly what she had been searching for: the crystal flowers. a soft coo escapes at the sight. they really are curious little plants. the crowd parts enough for her to slip in, settling next to a girl crouched next to a bed of the flowers.

[break][break]

"they are," she murmurs, joining the girl with a warm smile. "i've never quite seen anything like them... have you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","icon"]

tagged ❥ [break]
other ❥ mission

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".illie"]width:499px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/HV7nR2D/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie"]--accent:#b5493c; --accent2:#E37474 ;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/xsc2s88/image.png); height:410px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .top2"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/1MvJLjz/image.png); height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .main"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .textbox"]font:11px arial; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .textbox b"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent2); font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .banner"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .pkmn"]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); display: inline-block; vertical-align: bottom; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); -webkit-transition-duration: 0.3s; transition-duration: 0.3s; -webkit-transition-property: transform; transition-property: transform; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; -webkit-transform: translateY(-8px); transform: translateY(-8px); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono'; min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px poppins; letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc .icon"]float:left; width:80px; margin-right:25px; margin-bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; box-shadow:3px 3px var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/L537Gg6/image.png); height:105px; margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Kiki

Gabby
She/Her
November 26
Canalave City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
16 height
16 height
Everyone has a purpose.
awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
Flourish [c]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 16:48:54 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

At first she was a little sad that none of her siblings could join her in looking at the flowers. She wanted to experience the moment with family, create a beautiful memory that they could cherish. But Gabrielle understood, her siblings had responsibilities of their own and she shouldn’t expect them to spend time with her all the time.

There was nothing wrong experiencing and enjoying them by herself, and maybe next time one of them would agree.

Ileana’s sudden voice gave Gabrielle a small spook, she had been a little to observed in the flowers beauty to notice the other woman’s presence and she wasn’t aware that she had spoke aloud. Still she smiles in agreement. “No, me neither.” She hopes that no harm comes to the flowers, as she heard that there wasn’t any other flower like the crystablooms.

Gabrielle looks over towards the other woman for the first time and instantly recognizes her as one of League’s scientist, Dr. Ileana Reyes. She feels a little star struck with the realization but wants to chat with her more.

Are you here to study them Dr.Reyes?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
Flourish [c]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 1:01:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top2"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

+ unfortunately with such a new marvel... there's bound to be danger and harm for the flowers. it's a nature the world has shown time and time again. nothing so pretty, so awe inducing can peacefully exist without being plucked from the earth and kept on a shelf. she would lock them away if she could... protect their innocence, their beauty. it's a nice thought but unrealistic all the same.

[break][break]

she flushes slightly as recognition dawns on gabrielle. she'll never quite get used to people knowing her, even with the second tenure now under her belt.

[break][break]

"yes," she murmurs, flashing a small smile before her gaze settles on the flowers at gabrielle's feet. "they're curious, popping up all over hoenn." some could even say they're growing like weeds... unable to stop festering and spreading along any surface they can find. she knows is out in the field somewhere with the same mindset as her own: study these pretty flowers as much as they can.

[break][break]

and who knows how long they'll stay... how long they'll grow. for her, she hopes it's a while before they disappear.

[break][break]

a thought rises when she looks back to gabrielle. and she's sinking her teeth into it without hesitation, her smile widening. "would you like to help me, by any chance?" it does, unfortunately, require plucking the flowers from the earth but... it's a necessary sacrifice of two or three flowers, right?

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","icon"]

tagged ❥ [break]
other ❥ mission

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".illie"]width:499px; margin:0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/HV7nR2D/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/xsc2s88/image.png); height:410px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .top2"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/1MvJLjz/image.png); height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .textbox"]font:11px arial; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .textbox b"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent2); font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .banner"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); display: inline-block; vertical-align: bottom; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); -webkit-transition-duration: 0.3s; transition-duration: 0.3s; -webkit-transition-property: transform; transition-property: transform; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; -webkit-transform: translateY(-8px); transform: translateY(-8px); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono'; min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px poppins; letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .ooc .icon"]float:left; width:80px; margin-right:25px; margin-bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; box-shadow:3px 3px var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".illie .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/L537Gg6/image.png); height:105px; margin-top:-70px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiki

Gabby
She/Her
November 26
Canalave City
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
16 height
16 height
Everyone has a purpose.
awards
96 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabrielle
gabrielle black
Flourish [c]
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 7:44:06 GMT
gabrielle black Avatar

Gabrielle wasn’t the greatest at studying, it never interested her. However participating in learning more about an unknown species, that was pretty exciting! Yeah, their pretty strange! I’ve never seen anything like them.” They looked like ordinary flowers to her, but there was one thing that set them apart from other flowers - they could glow. A phenomenon she’s never witnessed before.

She doesn’t expect the sudden invitation to help her study the plants. Gabby’s heart skips a beat, as the excitement inside her grows. She nods excitedly, “I would love to! How can I help?” She looks back towards Illeana her eyes sparkling eagerly.

Oh I never introduced myself either, my name is Gabrielle!

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
Flourish [c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 1:21:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top2"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

+ illeana flashes a wide grin. perfect... between the two of them, they'll be able to make some progress. she's certain of it.

[break][break]

"we'll have to take a few out of the ground," she murmurs. samples are a necessary part of analysis but there's a little budding worry that something could go wrong. these flowers are unlike any before them and with unknown species, it's best to tread carefully... she lowers herself into the grass fully, glancing between gabrielle and the flowers.

[break][break]

her smile warms beneath gabrielle's name. it's pretty, fitting of a pretty girl. "it's a pleasure to meet you, gabrielle! thank you for helping me, i appreciate it." and really, she does. it's not every day that she gets to do some science with a bright young mind, either. the whole thing is exciting.

[break][break]

"now," she begins, a hand inching closer to the stalk of the nearest flower. "let's see what happens when you move on, okay?" she's tentative, slow and cautious movements as the flower shudders beneath her fingertips. with a soft pull... it comes free.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","icon"]

tagged ❥ [break]
other ❥ mission

[attr="class","bottom"]