part of
TAG WITH @coin
ophelia coin
long story short
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 23:16:49 GMT
ophelia coin Avatar
[attr="class","ophelia"]
[attr="class","ophelia b"]
[attr="class","ophelia i"]she steps up to mansion gates with a smile. practiced, calculated, yet eased into her cheeks.

this meeting is one of an important purpose. one she requested, seeing potential in a company so foreign to her. this is not sinnoh, she must remind herself of this. even as she passes through gates, with the comforting click of heels becoming a makeshift cape, she goes over points in her head like a mantra.

a perfect investment opportunity, aligning interests, one of a kind company. playing to a preset standard she always believes works well enough when presented at the right time. and now, with hoenn shifting further into a state is disarray, seems like the perfect chance...

"hello," she greets with a soft wave, restrained and professional. the smile widens a little further, almost becomes real. "i'm sorry, i think i'm a little early!" and it's sealed with a light laugh. pleasant, personable, almost free.

[newclass=.ophelia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ophelia b] color: #AF9AC4; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ophelia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #AF9AC4; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,888 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
long story short
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 17:47:14 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The vision that would greet the woman as she passed through the gate, and into the garden of his mansion would probably not be one that she expected. There were dragon pokemon abound. In fact most of the pokemon that seemed to be within the confines of this place were almost all dragon types. The few exceptions being a Pikachu, and Zeraora that seemed to be sparring each other. Many of them were of the same species as well, it was obvious what sort of trainer Amor was, and when she finally got within sight of him, she wouldn't see a man who was wearing professional attire. Instead he was shirtless, wearing black pants, and he seemed to be sparring against a Sceptile. Love silvery hair, and teal eyes with reptile like slits in them adorned his visage, there was no mistaking this man.

There were a few scars across his chest, and the sparring stopped when she got close enough, and he would turn his gaze to her. Her words he recognized, the movements were well practiced, even the laugh at the end, and the slightly early showing. All things he had done when he was interested in putting money into another's company. He recognized it well, and she was playing her part well. Perhaps if they had met before his journey he would have played along, flirted a little, and it would have been just like any other meeting. Another charade.

"I see, you are indeed early Ms. Coin, but there is no problem." He would say, his face revealed no emotion, and his words were to the point. "Come inside, we can talk where it is more comfortable." the invitation was curt, but professional as he would begin to walk towards the mansion that he called home. If she followed she would see the eight Dragonite in the air above them circling around as if they were waiting for something to go amiss with their trainer. Upon reaching the large double doors he would push them aside to reveal the interior of his home, and man dressed in a professional suit, with a short gray beard, and gray head of hair apparently waiting on them. "Walter, refreshments for our guest. Lemonade please." He would speak to his butler before moving to the lounge area.

Two couches across from one another with a table between them. When he sat down the Pikachu from outside would zip across the room in a dizzying pace, and perch on his shoulder. Motioning for her to take a seat across from him.

"I must say I was surprised to be contacted so quickly after I returned. What is it you wish to discuss Ms. Coin." would come the question from those draconic eyes, as he gazed at her face. He still had yet to put a shirt on, which may be off putting to her, but he either hadn't noticed, or didn't care. Whichever it was, was a mystery.

Amor's Mansion, and Garden
Interior of the room they are in
Walter the butler

close tab

played by

nikki

coin, fi fi
she/her
june 26th
sunyshore city, sinnoh
bisexual
bank owner, chairwoman
cadet
7 height
7 height
i want to watch wisteria grow right over my bare feet
awards
27 posts
ophelia coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @coin
ophelia coin
long story short
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 0:12:57 GMT
ophelia coin Avatar
[attr="class","ophelia"]
[attr="class","ophelia b"]
[attr="class","ophelia i"]they play a part in a game. meetings mean shifting pawns into place and words are nothing more than moves dressed up as something grand.

he knows the playing field as well as she does. perhaps even better, if she had to take a guess.

her head bobs gently at the invitation. and heels echo behind him as they move beyond the gardens. his mansion looms with an impressive shadow the closer they get and she's sneaking peeks at what it holds. it seems so vast, so grand. perfect for a meeting, perhaps.

"thank you," she murmurs, flashing a grateful smile to his butler as the man busies himself with preparing drinks.

they continue into the lounge. and only when he motions does she lower herself onto the couch. her legs cross immediately, one folding over the other. his pikachu joins them, eager to sit in on their discussion.

"really?" the opportunity to jump on the fresh slate of an older company was, truthfully, too good to pass up. her smile widens, rows of teeth ushering in practiced motions. "the way i see it... there's nothing better than a new start."

she lets the concept flutter and fall into silence before continuing.

"funding for technology, mostly," money talks better than she ever could. "and the chance to build a better hoenn." she sees it so clearly: the war-torn region climbing back onto its feet with new energy, with her energy. "tell me, mr. rose, have you ever been to sunyshore?"

[newclass=.ophelia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ophelia b] color: #AF9AC4; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ophelia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #AF9AC4; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,888 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
long story short
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 19:17:50 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
With their refreshments in place, lemonade, and sweet cakes on the table between them he listened to her speak. Taking a sip of his drink he mulled over her words, and quirked an amused brow. She had come to meet with him, and did not do any research on him beforehand. Young, optimistic, and perhaps a bit of an upstart. Traits that reminded him of place faraway from here, where he had met .

"So you seek me out for funding to build a better Hoenn?" there is no judgement in his tone, just mild amusement as he sets his drink down, and he taps the Holowatch on his wrist. A digital file would appear in hologram form in front of him. "Ophelia Coin. Age Twenty Seven, recently took over as Chairwoman for her bank, an impressive amount of humanitarian work as well. And you are from Sunyshore City in Sinnoh." He'd list the facts off in front of her before tapping the Holowatch, and the file would vanish. "It wasn't much, but when you reached to me, I did some research. Well, Walter did the research, and gave me the information I should say." As he looked over the woman, and he absently tapped his leg.

"Yet you appear in my home, to a man you wish to do business with, and have done no research on him. It would seem you're still a tad green behind the ears." There was no mocking or judgement in his tone, just pointing out some finer details to her, hoping to help her. "You wish to build a better Hoenn, but so do many others. Myself among them admittedly." He tapped his cheek thoughtfully. "Perhaps you do not know this, I suppose not many do considering very few actually look into my history for one reason or the other. But I am from Eterna City, well the outskirts of it. I was born into old money, and when I was forced to inherit it. I made the most of it." As he knew of her, it was only right she got some information out of the exchange.

"Sunyshore is a delightful place, their power grid is quite impressive as well with the way they utilize the solar panels as both a power source, and walkways, and roads. It is impressive I thought so even as a boy. Are you going to tell me that you wish to utlize solar power to some extent here in Hoenn?" Draocnic eyes never broke contact with hers as he spoke, and waited for an answer.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
long story short
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 22:02:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: