saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 7:46:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

set before certain events, matias is still able to visit at her office without much of an issue. it's something he looks forward to with the limited amount of free time he has.[break][break]

but he's always able to carve out time for his favorite scientist.[break][break]

except she's not there?[break][break]

"uh... priam?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cranidos"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 7:53:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam's alone in the labs for now. he's busy building a tower of cards on a desk whose contents was obviously pushed to the side.

someone's presence was enough to disturb priam and lose concentration, slightly tilting one of them with the edge of the card on his hand, causing the rest to fall over. it's not enough to ruin his day though, since it's been happening for quite a while.

"oh, hey, boss man!" he calls matias since, well, he's his boss's man. "whatchu here for?"

priam gets up and gets to the light switch, turning on all the other lights besides the one that was directly above the desk he was playing with his cards on.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 7:55:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the poorly-built tower of cards comes crumbling down. matias doesn't feel bad about it. maybe priam should've built it better.[break][break]

"to see eva. is she in?"[break][break]

all the lights in the room flick on and matias can't help but hiss a little.[break][break]

at priam's question, matias raises the bag in his and.[break][break]

"i brought cake."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 8:03:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"nope. she's busy elsewhere. not here though!"

he could check her calendar and figure out where she's gone, but priam can't be bothered in the same way that he can't be bothered to tidy up the mess of cards on the desk.

his eyes follow the bag when matias reveals its contents.

"ooh, cake!" he sounded excited, though it was normally how he sounded. "you can leave it on the break room fridge if you want," he offers.

and then maybe he'll leave and priam can take a bite and then just blame some other aide for taste testing the dessert.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 15:32:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

busy elsewhere. typical.[break][break]

"it's fine. it won't be as good if i leave it for later."[break][break]

sighing, matias approaches the table with the mess of cards. he pulls out a container with cake, placing it atop the cards before reaching back down for plastic utensils.[break][break]

"wanna share this with me, then?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 19:54:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
free cake? he'll take it.

"really? sure! can't say no to free stuff! that's what capitalism taught me."

he quickly goes to take another office chair for him to sit on. matias can take the one he was using earlier. it's only polite to give the guest the warm seat because that's more comfortable.

sitting opposite of the table to matias, he swivels the office chair around so the back seat is in front of him.

"what kinda cake is it?" he asks in excitement.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 5:50:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's a very warm seat.[break][break]

"i got one chocolate and one orange."[break][break]

but which is his favorite? only time will tell as he pulls out the two cakes from the bag, setting it between them.[break][break]

he extends plastic utensils over to priam.[break][break]

"pick carefully."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 18:44:31 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
there was no strawberry. it would have been his favorite given that his tastes are that of a normie's and it wasn't as sophisticated as the boujie people of ever grande.

he supposed he'd go for the next one on the list.

"ooh, chocolate. i like chocolate!"

carefully, he sets aside the chocolate cake to his side of the table before politely taking the utensils from matias. before he takes a bite, he raises his head, and with it, a question that's been bugging him for, like, ten seconds.

"why am i picking carefully? is one of them spiked with hot sauce or something?"

it sounded like something priam would do, so it would be a totally normal thing for others to do.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 3:27:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias is about to take a bite of the coconut cake (which isn't his favorite flavor so thanks for not being here) before priam's question stops him. he looks up, unable to hide his grin.[break][break]

"i guess you'll find out soon enough."[break][break]

and because matias would much rather eat the chocolate cake, he slides his coconut one towards the middle.[break][break]

"last chance, young priam."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 17:46:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
his eyes travel to the center of the table, where both cakes were. there wasn't really much a choice between the two since one is bliss while the other is bland, boring taste of coconut.

"uh... chocolate! yeah, i ain't no bitch! final answer! not gonna change my first answer!"

he takes the chocolate cake and quickly digs in his fork on it to mark his claim. there was no backing out now and he's ready to face the consequences if he ever got the wrong one.

as soon as he takes a piece off of it, he eats it, chewing its soft cake flesh with his mouth. there was aggressive chewing at first, before it slows down as priam savors the sweet taste.

his focus was on the cake instead of matias now.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 13:59:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"confident. i like it."[break][break]

matias jabs his fork into the coconut cake and does his best to maintain a neutral expression as he brings it up for a bite.[break][break]

bland and boring. but the other one may just be as bad as he had to eyeball a lot of the recipe.[break][break]

"what do you think? i made these, so be nice."[break][break]

it's been a while since he last cooked or baked anything. maybe even as long as when he participated in the CATS VS. DOGS COOK-OFF event months ago.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 19:21:59 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the difference of the two cakes might as well be likened to what a male and female combee were. one was unappetizing since it's coconut while the other has one of the best flavors there can be.

priam continues chewing, looking up to matias only when he asked him a question. he opens his mouth to speak, remembers basic courtesy, and swallows first before talking.

"it's tasty! and that's just not me being a suck up, y'know! if i was, i'd be, like, talking up a whole block of text trying to describe how its moist, chocolate filling compliments the cake itself!"

it was mostly since priam doesn't really have sophisticated tastes, or any sort of standard for that matter. he was homeless before, so anything with a semblance to a taste was great.

he pushes the plate to matias' direction. "wanna taste?" he offers.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 4:33:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"aw, you're so sweet. i can see why likes you."[break][break]

matias pushes his cake to the middle as well before reaching for the chocolate one. he jabs his fork and takes a big mouthful, likely taking half of what's left.[break][break]

he takes a realy big taste.[break][break]

"MM mm MMMM! so good."[break][break]

and then he jabs his fork in for another bite.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 18:14:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he chuckles nervously as he sees what remains of his cake get decimated in a few seconds, unable to say anything since it's really his fault for offering it and it was free from the beginning anyways.

"so tasty, right?"

he looks at the coconut cake, and thinks twice. matias had ditched it in favor of the chocolate cake, so he wonders if it's really that bad. the only way to find an answer was to taste it, which priam does as soon as the thought enters his head.

the fork sinks into the cake and takes it to his mouth.

eyes brighten as he chews it. the taste doesn't seem to affect priam much despite how much it seems to be the flavor that old people want. he nods as he turns to matias, all while he's chewing.

at the end of the day, priam remembers that he can probably eat anything without complaining.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
EGG HEAD PRIAM
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 3:46:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"SO GOOD."[break][break]

coming to a natural end to their interaction, matias is about ready to call it a day before he hears the doors slide open.[break][break]

"!"[break][break]

she's wearing sunglasses indoors for whatever reason. matias isn't normally one to judge but that is a little strange.[break][break]

"priam ate all the cake i brought you."