celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 0:22:03 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]night settles over slateport like a blanket. by now, bars have closed and all of their intoxicated patrons have stumbled safely home. well, except one...

giada finds herself full of energy. and when she has energy, it typically ends one of two ways: in a stranger's bed or sneaking out their window with a few valuable items. with the way tonight is going... she's assuming it'll be the latter.

and that, my friends, is how the blonde finds herself climbing up an ivy-covered wall to the nearest building. it looks nice, cozy, expensive. exactly the kind of place she looks for.

it's only when she gets to the first open window and slips in that she realizes she's made a mistake.

one blink, two, three, and she's staring down a man.

it registers after that he's shirtless and... hot.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
leave the money on the table.
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 5:17:16 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cashprize"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's another sleepless night for one caden maher, not surprising, considering the fact that he has had plenty. the trauma from his childhood never seems to leave him and on one such particular night, not even the mist from his MUNNA can help him soothe.

[break][break] instead, he decides to take a hot shower. maybe the steam will open up his pores — at the very least, it'll be good for his skin. as he's stepping out of the bathroom, one hand tucking in a towel, he hears a soft thump.

[break][break] standing in the doorway, he makes eye contact with . a stranger. more importantly, an intruder.

[break][break] shoulders tense, caden growls. "who the hell are you?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-hypno"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".cashprize"]--accent:#e6e6e6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote img"] filter:grayscale(100%); margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote b, .cashprize blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .cashprize blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cashprize blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .cashprize .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .cashprize .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 5:46:06 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]well, fuck.

"this," she breathes out, cheeks flushing despite herself. "this isn't how it's supposed to go. you're supposed to be sleeping. why aren't you sleeping?" by the end, she's whining.

and if he steps a little closer, he can smell the alcohol wafting off of her body.

she sighs dramatically and all but plops onto his bed. manners, gia. please get some...

"anyway," she continues, waving his growl away with a hand. "i'm giada and you're... not wearing clothes." and she just noticed now? nice.

she keeps talking, half to distract him and mostly because of nerves.

"that's also not how it's supposed to go, for the record." and as if she's trying to make a point, regardless of this terrible situation and the fact that her skirt covers absolutely nothing, she crosses one leg over the other. "it's more fun to, you know, take 'em off myself."

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 6:09:22 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

honestly being in rocket has prepared him for some shitty situations, but — what the ever living fuck?

[break][break] "you're not wearing any clothes."

[break][break] well, at least she was bright.

[break][break] "nice observation," he notes dryly, brow raised as she takes purchase on his bed. god damn it. he'd just had that cleaned too.

[break][break] he strides forward, hovering over her. "and how - pray tell - is it supposed to go?" she was already here — she might as well entertain him. he leans down, pinching her jaw with his fingers. "were you going to sneak in my room, see me innocently sleeping here, and take off all my clothes?" he lowers his voice.

[break][break] "pretty sure that's a felony." a pause, a smirk sliding over his lips. "giada."

[newclass=".cashprize"]--accent:#e6e6e6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote img"] filter:grayscale(100%); margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote b, .cashprize blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .cashprize blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cashprize blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .cashprize .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .cashprize .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 6:31:16 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she expects him to start yelling or threatening her. instead, he… crosses the room? hovers over her? even grips her jaw?

and really, she’d be enjoying this if it weren’t for her previous rambling putting a metaphorical foot in her mouth. she’s not into that.

the look she gives him is odd, as if he has three heads and they’re all staring down at her.

”what? no no, i came here to rob you?” it comes out as a question, as a “what else would i be doing here?” statement. ”i’m a thief, duh.”

and despite already digging herself a grave by words, alone, she somehow strives to make it worse.

”besides,” she murmurs, voice dipping low. her eyes dart down, trace lips, and dart back up. she’s distracted. he’s fucking distracting. it’s unfair. ”flirting’s fun and you can’t do that when people are unconscious. no thanks.”

close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 6:39:58 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it's more for his amusement than anything, or maybe it's the tiredness. either way, doesn't fall short. the look she sends him seems to be the answer he's looking for and he steps back, releasing her jaw.

[break][break] instead, he slumps on the bed next to her.

[break][break] "thieves usually don't admit their crimes so easily."

[break][break] he runs a hand through his hair, still wet from the shower. "so what now? now that i've caught you, what's supposed to happen now?" he arches a brow, lips curved into another smirk. "you seem to have it all together."

[break][break] in a way that implies that he thinks very much the opposite.

[break][break] he leans towards her.

[break][break] "flirting, huh? can't say i'm opposed."

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 3:18:48 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]he releases, flops down next to her, and her eyes follow him instinctively.

"well, there's usually no one to admit them to," she murmurs. everyone's usually out, sleeping, or otherwise down for the count.

and before she can stop it, giggles bubble out from her lips. it's only one or two at first, as if she's trying to stop it. and then, the floodgates burst and she's dissolving into laughter.

"me, all figured out?" another laugh. she settles down enough to continue. "absolutely the fuck not. anyway, uhhh... dunno, you could kick me out?"

does he want to? does she?

he leans, then, and she breaks into a pleased grin.

"oh, you're not?" her body follows his lead. "do tell."

close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 3:58:31 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"mm. i could."

[break][break] caden's not really the bouncer type. he leaves the likes of that to — or at least, when his brother had been in rocket. caden likes to play with his prey.

[break][break] "eager, aren't you?"

[break][break] "well." he leans forward, reaching forward to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "i could tell you how pretty you are. or how nice you look in my bed."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 4:11:26 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]eager... you could say that. there's another word she'd use, though.

he leans closer and as fingers brush against the shell of her ear, tucking strands away, she lets out a shaky sigh. men: they're not good for her health.

"you could," she murmurs and the smile turns saucy. "but i can think of better things to do with your mouth."

she's certain: they're flirting flirting now. and she's suddenly very glad she picked this window. yep, definitely glad.

close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 4:20:00 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh?"

[break][break] maybe there was something about the maher genes that made them so susceptible to flirting; they did it everywhere they went. well maybe not bo, he wasn't like that. but he and cian? well..

[break][break] they both knew how to have fun and boy, was caden having fun right now.

[break][break] his voice turns low and husky. "and what is that?" as he looks down at her, one might notice a little bit of smoke leaking in from the room that he had entered from. one might say it was residue left over from his shower. another might say... it looked a little bit pink.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-munna"]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 4:30:18 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]there's definitely something about the maher genes... they make her stupid, acting up at the slightest bit of attention.

she shivers beneath his tone. it's... terrible that her body is betraying her like that. his hands aren't even on her body and it's still shivering? ridiculous. unfair. she wants a refund.

"here," she whispers, shifting a little closer. there's a slight pause where she stills, where her eyes dart to trace lips, and then return. "i'll show you."

the pink coils go unnoticed because, really, gia's attention span is nonexistent to begin with. you add a hot man to that? attention span becomes abysmal. besides, she's a little too preoccupied with locking lips, thank you.

close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 4:39:11 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"ah."

[break][break] she leans forward — presumably to capture his lips with hers. wouldn't it be nice if things just ended that way? not to say that caden wasn't just as willing, or just as eager.

[break][break] he just likes to have fun first.

[break][break] the rocket grabs her by the shoulder gently, holding her still so she has no choice but to pause just a breath-away from her lips touching his. "do you think that it's that easy?" a soft laugh. "i'm going to need more than that." he traces a thumb across her lips.

[break][break] "tell me what you'd like to do to me, giada."

[break][break] and the pearly pink haze continues, his MUNNA'S dreamy mist swirling through the room with ease. the kind of mist that would make a lesser person knock out with ease.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 14:18:35 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she expects to melt into him, to lose herself in connection and skin on skin. his hands stop her short and her eyes flutter open, dazed and confused.

and the pout rises almost immediately. it’s cute, mostly.

”yes?” comes tumbling out. and it’s not to say he’s easy because, clearly, he isn’t. it’s more… she’s used to desire burning through skin, fueling rushed and fumbling movements. to pace herself feels like a slow, aching climb. ”are you not a visual learner?”

she gives in, regardless. and maybe it could be blamed on the pearly pink wisps curling into his room but she knows better. she blames it on herself, on the incessant need to please.

”i want to make you beg,” she whispers, leaning enough for lips to brush against the shell of his ear. ”while i,” she finishes the sentence in a soft, hushed whisper floating into his ear.

close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 6:25:16 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"no. 'fraid not. 'more of an auditory learner if you ask me."

[break][break] it would've been much more convenient if he could just look at things and memorize them. unfortunately, having an eedetic memory was not one of his many blessings.

[break][break] fortunately, caden had a lot else going for him.

[break][break] his smirk widens as she gives in to him, leaning forward. she's skilled. he'll give her that. even a professional like caden can't help the heat that curls into his groin at her words, her whispers tickling hot and heavy against the shell of his ear. "giada..."

[break][break] his finger's run up her sides, tempted to give in too. it would be so easy.

[break][break] unfortunately, this isn't the time.

[break][break] his munna's dream mist swarms the room and then the munna herself, eyes glowing with HYPNOSIS on her. it makes the room heavy and heady enough to knock senseless. caden himself is immune — having spent too many years attempting to cure his insomnia, his own pokemon's abilities are often rendered useless.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
707 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 22:43:02 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]an auditory learner... she could work with that.

a hazy smile begins to root itself into her expression. it grows, festers, as fingers dance up sides. and she leans a little closer... only to begin to slump.

hypnosis hits her like a fucking train.

it eases eyes closed, lashes fluttering shut as a soft groan escapes. her mind slips away quickly and sleep overpowers any willpower to stay awake. and it's akin to clockwork, the way her body sways and falls forward...

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights