TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 6:25:32 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cashprize"]
[attr="class","top"]

when awakens, she will find herself in a similar state as she was earlier. in the middle of a foreign man's bedroom, the very man who she is attempting to rob.

[break][break] one key difference of the matter, of course.

[break][break] she is in chains.

[break][break] well, figuratively speaking. caden has used his handcuffs to bind her wrists to the wooden bedframe, immobilizing her in place for at least a moment. the time has also given him enough time to change; she'll find that he has had the time to change into proper attire. he has a black button-up with proper pants on; not ideal for sleeping, of course, but now he's awake.

[break][break] "good morning, giada."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-munna"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".cashprize"]--accent:#e6e6e6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote img"] filter:grayscale(100%); margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote b, .cashprize blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .cashprize blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cashprize blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .cashprize .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .cashprize .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
706 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 20:01:28 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she stirs with a groan, consciousness slowly seeping back into the body. and when the lights finally flicker on in her mind, she's fully waking with a gasp.

she... doesn't quite remember where she is.

there's a hazy memory. some pieces are blurry and others are blank spaces begging for writing to fill in the emptiness. and she blinks first, the last of her sleep fluttering away.

when she goes to move, however... she finds it a little difficult. her legs are fine, completely mobile. her wrists? absolutely not. she tugs softly as if she's simply tangled up in sheets. and when a soft metallic clink follows, she scowls.

"fuck."

his voice rises and her eyes dart over to find him dressed and staring down at her.

"the hell is this?" she wiggles her wrists for emphasis.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
leave the money on the table.
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 6:11:51 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

when she awakens, she'll find that caden is standing but a few feet away from her. close enough to touch.

[break][break] which, of course, she can't. her binds make that difficult.

[break][break] "those are handcuffs," he says, a bit dryly. "i thought you would be used to them." at least she seems like the type. then again, it isn't like he knows her at all — that is, beyond a burgler who tried to just steal his poor chastity.

[break][break] not that caden was very chaste to begin with.

[break][break] "now," he says, expression suddenly sharp. his munna floats just behind his own head, available to be utilized when necessary. "tell me who sent you here."

[break][break] because his life could never be quite simple, could it?

[break][break]

[newclass=".cashprize"]--accent:#e6e6e6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote img"] filter:grayscale(100%); margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote b, .cashprize blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .cashprize blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cashprize blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .cashprize .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .cashprize .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
706 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 23:57:49 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]okay, normally she'd be into handcuffs but...

fuck this.

he's too close, perhaps, given her restraints and the fact that he's a complete stranger. her memory is hazy, muddled, tinged pink. and without a proper explanation, there's a little sense of fear instilled in her bones. it bleeds into her movements, in the way she stills when his tone turns into a knife.

"wha-- sent me?" confusion rises, settles, and flourishes across her face.

why would she be sent anywhere besides a jail cell? is he right in the head?

"i don't know what you're talking about." huh, somehow she didn't know she could have venom in the presence of a pretty face... that's useful.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 4:40:48 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

he senses her fear. can almost taste it.

[break][break] he licks his lips.

[break][break] if there's one thing caden maher likes, it's being in control.

[break][break] "don't act dumb," he says, unyielding. "why break into my house? who do you work for?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
706 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 4:55:25 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]he... cannot be serious, right?

does he know how burglary works?

the look she gives him is incredulous.

"dumb?" she echoes. somewhere along the way, her expression dips into annoyance. "i'm a thief. i break into houses, apartments, anywhere i can fit."

a scoff follows.

"you really think someone would hire me to break into your house?" she laughs, which is possibly a terrible decision. "what, do you think you're a king or something?"

close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 18:49:43 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

perhaps it's the sleep deprivation, perhaps it's his original displeasure at having been broken into in the dead of the night. but caden is not typically short-sighted.

[break][break] in fact, usually, it's the opposite.

[break][break] "even thieves can have standards."

[break][break] his brow arches.

[break][break] "you don't?"

[break][break] her laugh breaks through the air, and while it is likely a thoughtless decision on her part, caden's eyes narrow. he leans forward, eyes glinting sharp like metal. "a king? no." his mouth widens into that of a smile. almost. too jagged.

[break][break] "someone important?"

[break][break] a pause. a finger on her jaw, forcing her to look at him.

[break][break] "yes."

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
706 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
mirrorball
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 4:24:36 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]standards? well... she likes to think she has them. the men she's slept with, however, say otherwise. the bar really is six feet under, ain't it?

"debatable." besides, there's not necessarily an art to thieving. some prefer high profile targets but her? any open space she can fit into works well enough.

his lips spread into a smile. and it's jagged enough to cut but there's something about it that's... attractive. huh, odd.

"how important, huh?" even with his finger under her jaw, she'd still drag her eyes up to look at him. he commands his room and with it, her attention. besides, there's little else she can do with her wrists tightly bound.

"a pretty boy worth a pretty penny?"

close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
mirrorball
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 7:02:16 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

there's something attractive about a partner who doesn't turn away from his gaze, no matter how heated. caden can count on his hands the amount of people who aren't intimidated when he tries to push them into his corner.

[break][break] "you could say that," he says, mulling over how much he wants to divulge to this stranger. after all, it could go poorly for him if the information of him chaining a woman to a bed fell into the wrong hands.

[break][break] then again, did he care?

[break][break] "if i was, do you think you can pay the price, giada?"

[break][break] he leans forward then, lips close enough to touch — but not quite.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,922 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mirrorball
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 5:51:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights