celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
out of the woods.
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 0:58:02 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]it's odd... she typically doesn't get nerves. and yet, they creep beneath her skin in little bursts. it makes her fidgety, nauseous, and overall a clusterfuck. part of her wants nothing more than to turn around and say nevermind, false alarm.

and majority of her needs to do this.

the incessant urge to be more than a body, more than curves and red latex and pretty smiles... it doesn't go away. it festers, swells, grows with one foot in front of the other. little steps become bigger until they're leaps and bounds. and by then, maybe she'll feel better in her skin.

for now, she starts with a gym challenge. her first, actually.

there's always something about a first, too. they... hold a special meaning, stand out more among the rest. and what better way to do more, be more, earn more than saving a fake city from destruction? a way to prove herself hangs tangled up in her morals and concepts. it taunts her with a soft you can't do this. it screams doubt into her bones with a grating you'll never be good.

and as she approaches, the mental pep talk starts to slowly overwrite seeds of fear.

by the time she announces herself, a small smile has even begun to bloom. "hi! giada morgan, ready to challenge."

non-traditional gym.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
out of the woods.
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 17:13:24 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"ms. morgan," comes a soft voice behind a counter, the figure appearing as it rounds the desk and exits through a doorway, "it's a pleasure to have you."

as standard practice goes, a background check had been conducted. it offered little into her character, or psyche, but it did tell him something important.

"first time challenging one of the gyms?" he remembered his first attempt against , and how the gym-leader had truly made him work for it. this would be no different for the anxious woman.

"the scenario is ready and awaiting your arrival. if you have any last minute questions, now would be the time, if not..." a hand beckons to a door that hadn't been there moments before. it swings open and spills out a brilliant white light that seems to bask nothing in it's pearly glow.

with the entrance open, gia only need step through.

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
out of the woods.
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 19:53:43 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]cheeks bleed color beneath the question. it was inevitable for the concept to come up but... facing this with no experience really is nerve-wracking.

"yeah," she murmurs. a hand rises to awkwardly fiddle with pink ends. "that obvious?"

her eyes flit over to the door, to what awaits behind a white lit gate. and it's too late to turn back, right? she's here, she's been training since she left the hospital.

she can do this... can't she?

after what feels like too long, she tries to gather her wits and confidence with shaky hands.

"okay, ready." or, well, as ready as she'll ever be.

one step turns into two and she's shifting through the door frame...

non-traditional gym.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
out of the woods.
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 17:00:57 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
a beautiful city landscape greets . the crisp, chilly wind of a cool night; the soft but steady glow of streetlights; the rising crescendo of voices from a nearby restaurant.

it was a perfect night — it wouldn't be that way for long.

a rolling tide of black and grey clouds begin to form out of no where. thunder roars and lightning crackles deep in those grey depths, and a figure descends from the clouds above. color the hue of the darkest night, sleek and with a large bulbous end that surges with blue electricity like a roaring engine.

it roars, pulsating anger that's so powerful it's nearly a physical presence against the chest of those in its wake. then, like a god seeking to restart its own creation, summons bolts of lightning down onto the city.

and all hell breaks loose.

but in that chaos, two flares.

RED. BLUE.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights