part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
poison [s]
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 7:23:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] Personal.

[break][break] Perhaps they would delve into this later.

[break][break] Personally, Jayden wondered if it was or that had fostered the other's interest. Though perhaps it was both. Being a Rocket by trade meant that it was worthy delving into both, as both had wronged Rocket in some way or another. There was of course that neither of these were true — and the thing that drove was something even more sensitive in nature.

[break][break] Maybe not enough for outside ears to hear. Just in case one was easedropping.

[break][break] The ex-beast blinks at the introduction of someone that he did know. Perhaps a little too well.

[break][break] "Mint? I trained him." A pause, then a smile - nearly a smirk - curls at the corner of his mouth. A rarity, to anyone who knew him. Perhaps he'd been drinking a little too much.

[break][break] "Unless you already knew that, Felix."

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:350px; margin:0px auto; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; }.jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles a { font:bold 13px poppins; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
poison [s]
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 4:38:41 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Did he? To be honest, Felix had no clue. As far he knew, Mint had never mentioned Jayden's name in the past (he has), or the person who trained him. Maybe they were unimportant to him, then?

But, of course, he wasn't one to let those types of admittance escape through his expression.

Rather than answer, Felix finished his drink, then beckoned for the bartender. Time to pay off his tab.

"I hope you consider joining us."

There wasn't an us. Mint had no clue, but hopefully, he would. Soon, maybe.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,293 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
poison [s]
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 4:23:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: